Print It Reviews

Print It 5 star review on 11th November 2019
Catriona
Print It 5 star review on 28th October 2019
Simon
We held a print it party for my daughters 11th birthday. The party was fantastic - one of the best we’ve had. Our host Hannah kept all the girls engaged and fully entertained. The children loved making their collages and taking their bags and t shirt home. The booking couldn’t have been more straightforward. I would highly recommend a print it party.
This is the second Print It party I have had for my daughter. These are the best parties I have had. The children are fully entertained and it’s great value. The children love that they take a bag and t shirt home. I can highly recommend.
What a fantastic party idea!!!!!

My daughter absolutely loved this for her 10th birthday party.
Her friends said it was one of their favourite parties.

Becca was brilliant!!! polite, super friendly and explained everything to the girls and helped them when needed.
She even managed to print a T-shirt and bag for one guest that came very, very late!!!!!

I would highly recommend a Print It party and is great value for money.
I booked PrintIt for my daughters 10th birthday party. She and her 11 friends loved it! They really loved their T shirts and bags with their own photos on. Becca from PrintIt was brilliant- really professional and friendly. Would recommend.
We wanted a fun, unique party for our daughter. The girls had so much fun taking selfies of them self and photos of their friends. And even more fun designing their t-shirts and tote bag.
The host was friendly and helpful.
Thanks so much for a great birthday party.
Print It 5 star review on 4th December 2019
Excellent party. Hannah kept the girls engaged and everyone loved their t-shirts and bags.
My daughter and her friends absolutely loved the print it party. Hannah our host was fab and kept them engaged for the whole party. I would really recommend this party as it couldn’t of been easier for me!
They all loved their finished products that they took home!
Really fab party for 9 year olds, a tricky age to think of original party ideas for!
A great party. We had 10 girls and they loved it! Lots of fun and giggles taking the selfies and all so proud of their T-shirts and bags x
Excellent service my 10yr old loved the party thank you to print it
Booked a selfie party for my daughters 8th birthday, didn’t really know what to expect but it was amazing, all 10 girls loved designing their own bag and T-Shirt, the host was really good with the girl and they all had an amazing time, would definitely recommend Print It. X
Print It 5 star review on 26th November 2019
All the kids loves it and we’re engaged the whole time. Great concept!
WOW! SIMPLY AMAZING! THANK YOU X
Great party, girls had lots of fun with the photo app and wore their T-shirt’s immediately. Parents were amazed that they made bags too!
Thanks
The girls adored this party - they were blown away by the number of filters they could use and loved creating their t-shirts. So novel and so easy for the parents - no mess, gifts made to take home and a hostess organising it all. Was really brilliant and absolutely everyone has written to say how much they loved it.
What a great idea! The girls (ages 8/9) loved it and to have it so instant too was so much fun for them. Party bags sorted, only added sweets. Our host Jasmine was lovely, very polite and efficient.
This was the prefect party for my daughters, their friends absolutely had a fantastic time. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Thank you print it.
G. U
My 8 year old daughter had an amazing selfie birthday. Having the t shirts and bags to take home was great. I had many emails after saying how much fun her friends had. Thank you
I booked "Print it" for my daughter's 9th birthday party and invited girls only. I was amazed by how much fun they had and they loved their T-shirts and bags in the end. It was a great party overall and other parents said their girls want to have same party. Our host was amazing and made it all easy for me and fun for the girls.
A really excellent idea for a party and 10 ten year old girls absolutely loved it. We were really pleased and the birthday girl was very happy
Print It is rated 4.92 based on 264 reviews