Printingprogress Ltd Reviews

info@printingprogress.co.uk

16 London Road

Tell us how Printingprogress Ltd made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
"Excellent service. You get exactly what you want with little fuss"
"I have worked with Printing Progress on several print jobs and also shop window vinyl design Projects. They have been able to beat other competitive print quotes, and always delivered the work of a premium quality, on budget and on time. Would highly recommend them regardless of whether you have a small order or large, their service levels are always great!"
"A big thank you to Printing Progress for my logo design, business cards and uniform. Firstly, Lou has designed my logo which represents my Chihuahua’s and my cat which makes it so personal and special to me and I absolutely love it! I let Lou design my business cards and just gave her the information I wanted to include on them. I put full faith in Lou to design them as I knew I was not going to be disappointed. Lou has extremely good attention to detail and knows what will stand out from the crowd. My uniform is wicked! I absolutely love wearing it out and it lets people know that I am a professional dog walker so really helps with my business. I am so pleased with the friendly and approachable service that Lou has provided on all of my products and also the speed in which I received all of them. Thank you so so much for all your help, support and for always being on the other end of the phone when I have needed some help!"
"I took a picture into printprogress Ltd to be attached to a business card but it didn’t work but they suggested a double sided card, I left it to them to do the layout and artwork. Within a day they emailed me the proof. I couldn’t have been happier. Within a few more days I received an email to say they were ready. Since I’ve been handing them out I’ve had nothing but compliments on them and people asking where did I get them printed. There is no doubt that I shall definitely be using them for other work. Very Satisfied, Excellent Service. Try them, you won’t be disappointed."
"Louise and her team are fab! did a great job on designing my logo and printing high quality business cards high recommend!"
"I always use them, especially when I have tight deadlines and the work needs to be high quality."
"I loved the colours and vibrancy of the Printing Progress shop and Louise was fantastic! I'm a fussy madam, so I know what I like in design, but it sometimes takes a few efforts to get it right on paper. I was inspired by her Pop Art themes and ordered 20 pvc Ad board posters, to get the traffic stopping outside my serviced office building, together with other internal posters. I've made 3 orders so far and have more marketing to get sorted. Very reliable and honest. I'll definately be back!"
"Brilliant service and lovely people. Very accommodating and the communication was brilliant with the updates."
"Printing Progress is always my first point of call and I am never disappointed by the service, fast friendly and efficient, the quality or very high standard. This piece of design and printing was personal - my parents 50th wedding anniversary invites - and they very absolutely beautiful - Thank you Louise and the team"
"In order to ascertain a good quality printer for my books I tried printers throughout the country. Printingprogress listened, advised and produced exactly what I wanted. So far I have used them four times this year and as my business progresses so will theirs."
"Extremely efficient and friendly. I would definitely recommend Printingprogress and I will keep using them in future."
"Great design, advice and customer care. Can do positive attitude and Louise and the team at Printing Progress go the extra mile. Highly recommend to anyone who has design and printing requirements."
"Outstanding quality and customer service is awesome. Highly recommend to anybody."
"Thanks for the recent work you did for me. You did an amazing job in good timing and the quality of the work was outstanding. Thanks Clara"
"Quick,reliable,excellent service. Highly recommend. Thank you Louise"
"Excellent professional service,delivered on time,meeting our exact requirements. Im sure will be using their services again in the future. Godden Structural Repair LLP."
"very good service and happy with the product. Anastasija"
"Good value, good service."
"Great service and Jeff is always super helpful. Using this local shop makes my life so much easier running my business. Highly recommended!"
"Excellent service. Turned around my Embroidered clothing and business cards within 2 days. All looked great."
Printingprogress Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 58 reviews