Printer Basics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Printer Basics
Email, Live Chat, Telephone

Tell us how Printer Basics made you happy
Immaculate service. Ordered and delivered with 2 days with very good price. I recommend
I always use Printer Basics for my ink supplies.

Good prices and quick delivery
I've had no problems with my printer cartridges so far, so I'm happy to re-order, new cartridges when I need them.
got my inks in very good time,very good price.
Great price, Site easy to use and delivered on time
Products are excellent, good service, prompt delivery. The whole experience is excellent. Well Done!
As always a great price, great quality and good delivery
Cartridges are of good quality and produce a first class print. Deliveries are on time and prices are very competitive. However, sometimes the required cartridge is not available or not in the required black and colour combination.
A fast and efficient service offering great value and with friendly and very helpful staff.
Have used this Company`s products on a number of occasions and have always been very well satisfied with their excellent quality inks and their prompt efficient and excellent value service.
Good service
creat support
Good prices and excellent delivery
Excellent Quality of products and promised delivery service
I had issues with cartridges that should have been compatable with my printer. I contacted Printer Basics who replied immediately and made some suggestions. These proved not to work and I receied and immediate full refund. I then purchased the HP cartridges needed and these arrived the following day.

I can't fault the service and recommend Printer Basics.
Fast delivery. Great product.
I can't thank your staff sufficiently for the help I was given, as a novice I ordered the incorrect ink cartridges recently and did not know the system of returning them. The staff went through the system and informed me of the correct ones to order. The new ones I ordered arrived in 4 days, the incorrect cartridges were returned and the refund was in my account within a week.
If anyone can beat that good luck to them. Again thanks to all concerned. Donald Taylor
Easy to find ink for a particular printer
Very good servise. Delivered has promised. Good price. All as promised.
I am a regular customer and have never yet experienced any problems with their products or deliveries.
Printer Basics is rated 4.72 based on 2,487 reviews