Printer Basics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Printer Basics
Email, Live Chat, Telephone

Tell us how Printer Basics made you happy
Among the best for price and service.
Had what I needed and delivered it fairly quickly.
Very good service received my purchase very quickly, good pricing, all in all very good all round, and will definitely use them again
Good products at fair prices, but because of C19 delivery times have got a bit longer. about 5-7 days.
Its a good product for my canon printer.
As always our order arrived as described. Many thanks
Thank you for taking the time to leave this review.
Lucy
Did not advise me when my order was despatched. All sorted in the end satisfactory.
Thank you for your feedback.
There is a section on the website dedicated to delivery in our services section under the terms and conditions.
Due to the recent lock down delivery has changed slightly. I am pleased all is well.
Printer Basics
quick turnaround of order
Great price and compatible cartridges always work well , delivery took a bit longer this time as usually a lot quicker but no real problem as they weren’t needed urgently
Delivery of cartridges took a bit longer than expected but they arrived well packaged. Too early to comment on the quality of the inks, as I haven't had a chance to use them yet.
First class service
VERY GOOD SERVICE & VALUE!
Good product. Fast delivery. Would use this supplier again
good service
Good Service...Excellent Quality.
Fast Delivery
First refill OK so far have not used the second so no comment the delivery could have been a little quicker apart from that would recommend
Generic ink did not work on HP printer but assisted with attempts to initiate process. Offered replacement or refund immediately. Friendly no hassle service despite setback. Recommend.
Well organised system.
Delivery s little slow probably due to Xmas and NY period.
Well packed.
Not yet in use.
Will buy again if performance satisfys.
Regrettably, I have reviewed an item from this seller in error. My apologies to Printer Basics, and to anyone reading my previous review - please ignore it.
Dear Wendy,

Unfortunately I have not been able to locate an order from you where you have ordered cartridges for your Canon printer, all your orders have been for your Samsung printer.
I will arrange for someone to contact you to discuss this with you as soon as possible.
Louise