Printer Basics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Printer Basics
Email, Live Chat, Telephone

Tell us how Printer Basics made you happy
quarter the price of Canon, but you have to keep on trying to print on installation as printer doesn't want to accept them, persevere.
Good Morning,

Thank you for your review and I apologise for the perseverance it has taken you to use our Compatible Cartridges. The majority of the time our compatible cartridges work as soon as you put them on but I do know on some occasions the customer may need to work at them, this is because Canon do not want to make it easy for you, obviously they would prefer you to use their more expensive brand.
Kindest regards,

Simon
Printer Basics
only tried one the compatible cartridges [HP 110] at present ,but well impressed with the quality and colour
Product unsuitable but customer service excellent.
Dear Mr Harrison,

Thank you for your review.

I am sorry to hear that the product you have ordered is unsuitable.

We offer 100% satisfaction guaranteed on all our products and want our customers to be happy with all aspects regarding their order.

A member of our customer service team will contact you shortly to resolve your issue.

Kindest regards,

Hannah
Printer Basics
the ink cartridge did not work but I was refunded my money a day after
It is very handy to have an ink supplier on hand and who knows the model of printer since I always forget and have to keep checking. The delivery is quick and reliable so there is no real problem with running out of ink for any length of time. Ink is expensive but the deals which are offered by Printer Basics, on a regular basis, helps.
No issues and good delivery.
good price great service
Good inks. When I had a problem with delivery it was resolved very quickly with no hassle. Efficient company in my view.
Printer ink arrived within a week. The colour cartridge did not initially work, but I emailed the company, got a quick reply, and this resolved the issue.
Decent products, good value and prompt service.
Products arrive well in time, may not be compatible with your printer, but full instruction in the box to deal with any problems.
Always had excellent service
Not the quickest delivery to the UK mainland but cartridges are good quality and long lasting, not to forget the ultra competitive pricing. I've used them for a long time for various printers, some of dubious age, and have not had a misfit or poor quality print ever.
What's not to like?
Great price of course, with a reasonably quick delivery.
Cartridges fitted easily and with little effort, and worked straightaway.
However my Canon printer would not recognise the cartridges and give a message "unable to identify ink levels" despite pressing reset button a number of times.
items delivered promptly as ordered but not used yet so jury still out on quality of printer ink cartridge
very pleased with speed of response hence the rating of good.
Bought as spares so unable to comment on quality but have no reason to doubt it.
very good service and quick delivery
Nothing to say
Products are good very satisfied.
Delivered OK within a week. Bought to use when present cartridges run out so can't comment on them yet.
Printer Basics is rated 4.72 based on 2,498 reviews