Printer Basics Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Printer Basics

Tell us how Printer Basics made you happy

"Good value for money products and fast delivery."
"Excellent. My go to website compatible replacement cartridge. Only complain is just sell it at 30% discounted price rather than having me search for a discount code online every single time."
"Delivery good! Product bad, HP ink cartridge, obvious very old stock, adhesive tab wouldn't come away cleanly, adhesive film left blocking up jets, so wouldn't print. Had to solvent clean jets then inject printer ink into cartridge and vacuum it thru. finally printing ok! but how long will it last!!!"
"Usual great product, service, value, quick delivery.. Would reccomend to all"
"Good ser quickly delivered"
"Will use you again. Fast, reliable,and a very good service"
"I have been using Printer Basics for a couple of years now. Delivery is within about four days and the Customer Care/Returns Department is excellent if you experience any problems with a cartridge"
"good service fast delivery"
"Excellent company, First class products"
"Excellent product delivered on time"
"I have been using replacement cartridges for over 5 years and have always been delighted by both the quality and reliability in my Canon printer. My only gripe is that I need a Grey cartridge for my printer set and they are never included in the sale offers."
"Order was completed within 2 days and product performs very well - outstanding value for money"
"Easy to buy Arrives quickly"
"So far so good. Printed 30 pages on new cartridge and going strong. Thanks"
"good value although read instructions, these do not appear to have been inserted into my printer as warning lights do not accept them. They do work though."
Good Morning,

Thank you for your review and I am terribly sorry to hear that the warning lights appear when the cartridge is inserted, although I am pleased that the cartridges are still working for you as normal. I will email you shortly in relation to this issue.

Kindest regards,

Simon
"Quality of inks not as good as in previous years"
"Worked straight away with no problems."
"good quality and reasonable price"
"order came within 2 days"
"The reason why I have given 5 stars is because of the products and service I got from Printer Basics."
Printer Basics is rated 4.74 based on 1,765 reviews