Printer Basics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Printer Basics
Email, Live Chat, Telephone

Tell us how Printer Basics made you happy
printer still not printing properly, i'm still unable to get black to go with the tri-colour i bought so hopefully when i get it the printer will work.
Good morning,
Thank you for your comments, can you please email customerservices@printerbasics.com if you experience any further complications so that we can assist you once the cartridge arrives?

Looking forward to hearing from you, kind regards,
George
The price has shot up from £12 to £20 since the last time I purchased my inks. I think this is unacceptable.
Good morning Sharon
Thank you for your review.
Please allow me to explain the reason behind the movement in price.
The majority of our compatible cartridges are purchased from China
As a result of the Corona Virus in Europe, the collection of empty cartridges, the main component used in manufacturing, has been severely impacted. The cost of empty cartridges in China have therefore increased by 40%. Labour costs in China have also increased, as the availability of factory workers has been impacted by lockdowns and restriction of movement after Chinese New Year.
In addition to the above, we have received a 5% increase in postal costs with effect from February 1st.
If you take these price increases and currency fluctuations into account, you will see that we have not passed all of them on to our customers.
I am sure that once retail and supply chains revert to normal, that price increases in most consumer goods purchased from China will be similar to those that you have experienced with your cartridges.
I hope that the above explanation will satisfy you, and you are reassured that we are trying to maintain the best prices and quality for our customers.
Kind Regards
Marianne
Good products at fair prices, but because of C19 delivery times have got a bit longer. about 5-7 days.
Excellent service again thank you.
Excellent product at a good price, plus a no quibble replacement guarantee should any item prove faulty, which has been honoured on the rare occasion an item has not functioned correctly. Very good customer service with quick responses to queries. Plus speedy delivery service.
Recommended.
Always accurate, prompt & economical, whether from my perspective, its Ink Cartridges or paper, but a greater selection of the latter would be appreciated. 70grm paper is adequate for the majority of people..
Good range of products, good prices, prompt delivery
Its a good product for my canon printer.
Quick delivery
PERFECT ALL ROUND, THANK YOU.
I have received an excellent service from Printer Basics for years and am pleased with the Prices and Delivery. I will not be looking for an alternative. Thank you. Janet M Walmsley-Heron
Great easy site good price,service,delivery and product.
Good price & speedy delivery
Excellent product, price and delivery - thank you
I recently bought 2 x2 301XL Cartridges (May 15) Invoice PB200514-LV139937-1
One of the cartridges was not compatible and despite many attempts WAS rejected .
The second Cartridge fitted easily and worked satisfactory.
I requested a new replacement Cartridge but have had no response
Dear Mr Ayrton,

Thank you for your feedback.

I am sorry to hear you have experienced a problem with a 301XL cartridge supplied by us.
I can see from the order details we replied to your email on the 21st May 2020.
Apologies if this was not received.
I will ensure a member of our Customer Service Team contact you shortly.

Please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Kindest regards,

Melanie
Always a quick response to my orders.
Efficient ordering and delivery can be be relied on.
Excellent service & communication.
Highly recommend,both on price and delivery.Use non branded ink cartridges with no problem.Had one wrong cartridge delivered,several years ago phoned and resolved straight away
Quick service and excellent ink
Printer Basics is rated 4.72 based on 2,498 reviews