Printer Basics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Printer Basics
Email, Live Chat, Telephone

Tell us how Printer Basics made you happy
Goog value for money and free delivery
item arrived promptly , fitted into printer and everything working correctly.
Good value for the money
Some time I had bought inks which are good and print nice colour, but occasionally some inks were not good enough to use for nice printing.
Dear Kanyanga,
Thank you for your review.
A member of our Customer Service team will contact you shortly to discuss this further with you.
Best Wishes, Stephen, Customer Services
Inks work well and prompt delivery
I have sometimes had problems with your cheapest cartridges (Picture Expert) but the Agfa carts have always been trouble free
Very good replacement cartridges. Took a little longer to arrive than I thought they would, but good all-round service nonetheless. Good value for money.
efficient and affordable.
Good service and Fast delivery ,I don't think the inks last as long as originals though .
Dear Bian,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

I am sorry that you are having problems with the cartridges supplied by us.

We would like to help you resolve this issue, a member of our Customer Service Team will be in touch shortly.

Kindest Regards,
Emily
item as described
Great product but wish the cartridge read it was not empty
Thank you for your review.

Unfortunately, this is an unavoidable downside of using refilled or remanufactured cartridges in your Canon machine.

This error occurs due to the chip on your cartridge still reporting a low or empty ink level from it’s previous use. The chip itself cannot be reset, so when the cartridge is refilled and then installed into a new machine it will still register as empty.

While this isn’t ideal, it means you can still enjoy the cost savings from the refilled or remanufactured Canon cartridges, without pesky alerts.

If you do require any further assistance with regards to this, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kindest regards,

Hannah
Printer Basics
Good value for money
Reasonable price, quick delivery. Can't comment on quality as the ink cartridges are yet to be installed, but I'm not expecting any issues despite not being manufacturer's originals.
Ink arrived quickly, good quality prints, very happy with purchase
I have not used them to print yet but I have tried them in my printer and they
Fit fine so I'm happy so far
The ink came quickly enough.
The ink is not very strong but then it is not original ink so i guess that is expected.

The site was easy enough to use.
I have used them for a long time. Their prices have risen. The journey time to receipt of cartridge is normally 7 days.
Good service and very good prices. Thank you. J Parish.
It would be more helpful if you showed a delivery date when ordering, its not clear when it will arrive and puts me off ordering, as I need to know how long my old ink needs to last
Dear Miss Doughty
Thank you for your review.

We do advise a 2-7 day delivery window, though find most people receive their order in 3-4 days.
It is a little difficult to be more accurate on an exact date as the delivery is made by Royal Mail and their processing times can vary from one are to the next.
Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience caused to you on this occasion.
Should you require any further assistance, please feel free to contact me.
Kind Regards
Marianne
Prices are good, delivery is good, customer service is good. But half the own-brand compatible cartridges for a Canon PIXMA printer did not function correctly and needed to be returned. Probably better to buy original, for which the price difference is not so attractive.
Dear Chris,

Thank you for your review.

I am very sorry that you have experienced issues with our cartridges.

I can see they we have since sent a replacement, I really hope this was ok for you.

If you do require any further information please do not hesitate to contact us.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Kindest Regards,

Printer Basics
Good cartridges and reasonable prices
Printer Basics is rated 4.72 based on 2,498 reviews