Printer Basics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Printer Basics
Email, Live Chat, Telephone

Tell us how Printer Basics made you happy
Ink cartridges arrived promptly and habe solve a problem that i thought was the printer but was an inferior supermarket brand.👍
Had what I needed and delivered it fairly quickly.
Always pleased with my purchases
Good Products, Good Prices and Good Service nothing more to add
Very good service received my purchase very quickly, good pricing, all in all very good all round, and will definitely use them again
easy to order delivered in 2 days
Good, fast delivery
Printer Basics is easily the best supplier of ink cartridges that I have ever dealt with. Their customer services is second to none and communication is ecellent. I have no reluctance at all in recommending them if you need replacement cartridges.
Fast efficient service as always, thank you
Very pleased with the print cartridge. Good value for money and a quick delivery.
Highly recommended
Speedy delivery of items I had ordered.
Service was very good , and the quality of goods was EXCELLENT
Printer Basic’s customer service were excellent ..... With Covid-19 etc I had not expected a fast response to my email, however - Melanie in their Customer Service Dept replied immediately, checked a few details and was able to sort out my query very quickly ...... First Class !! - Customer Service ...... I have used Printer Basics Cartridges for many years, and have always found them to be good quality..... Would not hesitate to recommend them ......
Thank you to Melanie who helped me with a problem when my printer would nor recognise the cartridge, she posted a replacement straight away and it worked fine great service thank you.
Good products and excellent service but price are same compared to other vendor
Please reduce your prices for more business.
Dear Syed,

Thank you for your review.

Please allow me to explain the reason behind the movement in price.

The majority of our compatible cartridges are purchased from China

As a result of the Corona Virus in Europe, the collection of empty cartridges, the main component used in manufacturing, has been severely impacted. The cost of empty cartridges in China have therefore increased by 40%. Labour costs in China have also increased, as the availability of factory workers has been impacted by lockdowns and restriction of movement after Chinese New Year.

In addition to the above, we have received a 5% increase in postal costs with effect from February 1st.

If you take these price increases and currency fluctuations into account, you will see that we have not passed all of them on to our customers.

I am sure that once retail and supply chains revert to normal, that price increases in most consumer goods purchased from China will be similar to those that you have experienced with your cartridges.

I hope that the above explanation will satisfy you, and you are reassured that we are trying to maintain the best prices and quality for our customers.

Kind regards,