Printer Basics Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Printer Basics

Tell us how Printer Basics made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"My printer want accept your cartridge it must be hp61 for my hp deskjet 2540 your site recommended 301 but it won't work."
Good Afternoon Fiona,

Thank you for your feedback.

I can see that you have been in contact with my colleague Lucy in regard to this matter and she has advised you that you ordered incorrectly for your printer as it was purchased abroad.

I can also see that Lucy has advised you that we can take the cartridges back from you and a full refund will be issued once we receive them back.

Printer Basics
"The printer said they were the wrong cartridge. Then I see you have this problem as there is a note to fool the printer into accepting them. Not what was advertised. They are not compatible. It did take it in the end is working fine"
Good morning, Thank you for your review. The cartridges you have ordered are compatible for your printer. Sometimes software on your machine can prevent the cartridges from being recognised by the printer. This is true for all compatible cartridges and printers. I'm glad to hear that you found our advice and they are working perfectly for you. If you have any further issues at all with them then you do have a 100% no quibble warranty so please do let us know. Best Wishes, Stephen
"The price was great, and the quality is acceptable. However, the quality is not as good as the previous cartridge that I bought some months ago."
Good Afternoon,

I'm very sorry to hear that you experienced poor print quality with the cartridges you ordered from us. Could you kindly contact us on 0208 174 0099 so that we can try and resolve this for you?

Your order does come with a 12 month guarantee.

Printer Basics
"Service is excellent. Don't know whether our problem lies with the printer but when a new cartridge put in the computer still shows low ink."
Good Morning,

We have some advice that usually resolves the ink level problem.

Canon printers usually allow you to continue printing with a single button press and will usually give this prompt in a fairly sizable message once it detects that the cartridge may be empty. Simply hold down your printers STOP/RESET/RESUME button for five seconds and then release. Whilst the name with which the button is referred to may change, the symbol it is represented with will always remain the same. The button is the round button with an upside down triangle in it.

Sarah
"Had to return cartridges as wrong size sent, although I had ordered the right size number. etc. Got a refund very quickly ."
"Thankyou for delivery of my order of 2 black and 1 colour replacement ink cartridges. However, I didn`t expect to wait so long for them."
Good Afternoon Mrs Burridge,

As requested I have emailed you with our contact number as you were unable to speak to me over the phone today.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Printer Basics
"Delivery was prompt but one of the cartridges did not work. (I used the second one instead and this did work - so it shows nothing wrong with my machine.) I now have two cartridges, one black and one colour which are useless."
I am sorry that you have experienced a problem with one of the 344 / C9363EE Compatible HP Colour Ink Cartridges ordered from ourselves.

We offer full customer support and would like to assist you.

A member of the support team will be contacting you shortly.
"A cartridge had leaked during transit, and was unusable. It was , however, replaced promptly without any fuss or argument."
Good Morning Mr Needham,

Thank you for taking the time to speak to me today.

As agreed I have arranged for a replacement cyan cartridge to be dispatched from our warehouse later today.

If you have any further issues please do contact us and we'll be more than happy to help.

Kieron
"Batteries as described and at a good price. Very badly let down by the country's worst delivery company Royal Mail who make pathetic attempts at making deliveries"
"previous supplier had been a little cheaper & definitely quicker to deliver, hopefully future mailings might be a bit quicker"
Dear Peter, Thank you for your review. I see from your order that we did dispatch the order to you via Royal Mail on 25th November 2016, same day as you placed it online. Delivery should be within 3-4 days, however, deliveries can take within 2-7 working days to arrive. This is always stated on the email confirmation that you receive after placing the order. We apologise on behalf of Royal Mail if delivery was later than stated above. If you require any further assistance then please do let us know. Best Wishes.
"The print quality is not the best but for the excellent price i will put up with the lightness"
Good Morning Mrs King, Thank you very much for taking the time to speak to me today and as agreed I have arranged for replacement cartridges to be dispatched to you. Kind Regards, Kieron Printer Basics
"The one I bought from eBay and supplied by this company was good quality. When I bought directly not good quality as eBay one. Poor quality and took me ages to set up with the printer. Anyway it is cheaper than Lexmark."
"I thought I ordered he cartridge's got another brand"
"Prompt delivery. Photosmart printer had difficulty accepting the cartridges at first. Otherwise fine."
Thank you for your review.

If you need any further assistance please email us at customerservices@printerbasics.com or call 0208 174 0099.

Sarah
"Service was good, arrived quite quick but colors on Tri color very poor, hardly any blue. Black seems OK though."
Hello,

I have emailed you, please reply to the email or please call us on 02081740099 so we can resolve your problem.

"slow delivery service"
I am sorry that delivery was longer than expected. We advise 2 - 7 days.
"Price is very competitive, but i have only just inserted the first [yellow] cartridge into my Canon Inkjet MG6350. The cartridge registered as new but the ink didn't flow until after i did a "clean". One thing i look out for with compatibles is that all the ink is used when the printer tells me it is empty as sometimes there is still plenty of ink left. This is still to be assessed. Also i found delivery a little slow - 3 working days for 1st class? Happy to give an improved rating if the cartridges perform well."
Have been in contact with the Customer to assure him that the order is under guarantee and that we are here to assist further in anyway.
Advised that the order was dispatched from our Swiss warehouse, which we can not offer a faster service from.
Emma
"Although I have not used the product yet, I was surprised at the how long the delivery took, I am showing very low on the colour, but it did not go, so panic over"
Apologies that delivery was longer than expected.
"very poor quality cartridges sorry but wont use again"
Contact Mr Amos, the cartridges are now working in the printer. He will see how they get on but I have advised the order is under guarantee with us, if has any trouble to call us.
Emma
"I bought a black cartridge and a colour cartridge. I am having trouble with the colour cartridge, it doesn't seem to be working properly, I think its the red that isn't coming out."
Have been in touch with the Customer, cartridges are being returned for a refund.
Apologies,