Printer Basics Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Printer Basics

How would you rate Printer Basics ?

"They arrived quickly enough, but print cartridges are no good if they don't work. We printed two sheets before a message appeared to say the cartridges were empty. Will be seeking a full refund and are not intending to use this supplier again."
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your review.

I am very sorry that you have experienced an issue with the cartridges supplied by us. I can see that you have been in email correspondence with us and we have sent you some advice to try.

We offer a 100% no quibble guarantee on all our products and want all of our customers to be totally satisfied with every part of our service.

Please try the reset advice provided as this normally resolves the matter. If you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kindest Regards,
Emily
Printer Basics
"Brilliant price less than manufactures prices by 70%, fast delivery and excellent printing results...highly recommended"
"Have not used them yet. So cannot comment. The delivery service was very good."
"Product as described and good quality"
"Always deliver on time"
"Normally I wouldn’t buy any inks except the branded, but I thought I’d give these a go and I’m so glad I did. Excellent inks and very speedy delivery and fraction of the price I normally pay. Would definitely recommend"
"Very prompt service and excellent value."
"Excellent Service, great prices"
"The printer i ordered is great and worth the money i paid for it. The only issue i had with Printer Basics is with the delivery tracking system. I had to ask Printer Basics how/who was delivering the order and the tracking number and i got a link to track the order from Whistl whick stated delivery by ParcelForce. It stated that it was held in the depot and would be delivered at a certain date. I checked it at 9AM and it was still in a depot over 100 miles away and then about 1 hour later it turns up and the carrier is Hermes and then checking the tracking again it still says in the depot. The next day it still stated the same so do not rely on the tracking info as to when your order will turn up as it's not correct."
Dear Customer
Thank you for your review.
I am unable to locate an order from yourself for a printer.
I can see that this order number relates to ink cartridges which were dispatched via standard Royal Mail on 18/08/2018.
We do not use Hermes as a delivery method.
Should you require any further assistance, please feel free to contact us.
Kind Regards
Marianne
"It was a trouble-free transaction."
"Stress free ordering for me and with confidence to know I will receive the exact goods ordered."
"Have used printer basics for a few years and always had good service. Recently had two cartridges my printer would not accept ( a rare occurrence) and printer basics replaced them right away."
"Very pleased with my products will be using again."
"Arrived on time and very good price and quality"
"Item arrived fairly promptly, Royal mail did not indicate when it would arrive, so a bit of a guess. Item worked fist time"
"Quick delivery and good products at good price."
"Excellent mail service... have not yet used the inks but assuming they will do the job."
"always reliableand helpful"
"good product good price"
"As always quick delivery and the ink cartridges work fine in my HP laserjet printer."
Printer Basics is rated 4.74 based on 1,626 reviews