Printer Basics Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Printer Basics

How would you rate Printer Basics ?

"The ink level of the cartridge couldn't be read by the machine.......waste of money"
Dear Jane,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. A member of our Customer Service Team will be in touch shortly.

Kindest regards,

Davina

Printer Basics
"have used printer basics for many years now and the cartridges have worked with no problems at all"
"Very efficient service"
"Absolutely fantastic service from these guys. Top product, Delivery and price."
"my PRINTERs BASIC requirement is a quality product and speedy delivery every time would have no hesitation to re purchase"
"reliable seller"
"I found the service and the price very good but my printer continually seems to reject the cartridges saying that it is out of ink and so much time is wasted trying to get the printer going I just wonder whether it's worthwhile getting the savings or whether I'm doing something wrong and should just go for the main brand product"
Dear Ellis,

Thank you for your review.

I am sorry to read that you are experiencing problems.

We offer full customer support and would like to assist you.

A member of our team will be in touch Shortly.

Kindest Regards

Printer Basics
"Excellent Service"
"Great company and products at a great price also fast delivery would recommend to anyone ."
"Very reasonably priced and quick delivery."
"Great price and good quick delivery, will definitely order again"
"Fast service. No problems. Very satisfied"
"Had a problem at first printer wouldn’t accept colour cartridge, when I followed instructions you sent. Problem solved, works perfectly."
"It was very easy to use the site, got a good discount and the delivery was very quick. I will use again."
"ist class service low prices happy days"
"Prompt delivery and very satisfied with top quality Peach ink."
"I think this ink is every bit as good as the correct make for my printer. I have never had a problem with it and would recommend it to anyone."
"Good quality products (especially PictureExpert ink cartridges) at a competitive price"
"Cheapest price on line. Very speedy delivery. Only thing I would say is the black ink is very light when printing stuff out (readable) but lighter than normal black ink. Apart from this I would use again because of price and delivery."
Good Morning,

Many thanks for the review. I am sorry though to hear of the very light print you are getting from the Black Cartridge. I will email you shortly with some advice to resolve this issue. You are covered by our guarantee if you are not happy with the product.

Kindest regards

Simon
"Quick and cheap. Just the way I like it!"
Printer Basics is rated 4.74 based on 1,726 reviews