Printer Basics Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Printer Basics

Tell us how Printer Basics made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"The black ink does not work at all therefore I could not print my travel details and boarding pass very disappointed"
"Brilliant service from ordering online and very fast delivery will definitely use again."
"What a great customer service. I had a problem with my 2 cartridges. They will replace them. I wish every company was this great with their problems. Thank You again. it's a privilege doing business with you."
"Arrived next day well packed"
"Good prices, very speedy delivery"
"Brilliant, speedy delivery and they work perfectly fine"
"I ordered inks for my hp printer in the description it said they were hp compatible but they weren't. The staff were very helpful and I got a refund but thought a but unfair I had to pay for returns postage as they were advertised incorrectly."
Here is a list of printers that we show as compatible with the 301xl cartridges, unfortunately your Envy 4523 printer is not on there.

This Ink is compatible with:
The Picture Expert 301XL High Yield Text Quality Compatible HP Black/Colour Ink Cartridge Pack (CH563E / CH564E) is compatible with the following printers. If you require any futher compatibilty advice please feel free to contact us via telephone or email.

HP DeskJet 1000HP DeskJet 1010HP DeskJet 1050HP DeskJet 1050AHP DeskJet 1051 All In OneHP DeskJet 1055HP DeskJet 1510HP DeskJet 1512HP DeskJet 1514HP DeskJet 2050HP DeskJet 2050AHP DeskJet 2050SHP DeskJet 2054AHP DeskJet 2510HP DeskJet 2511HP DeskJet 2512HP DeskJet 2514HP DeskJet 2515 Ink Advantage All-In-OneHP DeskJet 2516 Ink Advantage All-In-OneHP DeskJet 2540HP DeskJet 2542HP DeskJet 2544HP DeskJet 2550HP DeskJet 3000HP DeskJet 3050HP DeskJet 3050AHP DeskJet 3050A e-All-In-One - J611gHP DeskJet 3052HP DeskJet 3054 All-In-One - J610aHP DeskJet 3054AHP DeskJet 3054A e-All-In-One - J611jHP DeskJet 3055HP DeskJet 3055a e-All-in-OneHP DeskJet 3057AHP DeskJet 3059AHP DeskJet 3510 e-All-In-OneHP DeskJet 3511 e-All-In-OneHP DeskJet 3512 e-All-In-OneHP DeskJet Ink Advantage 3515 e-All-in-OneHP DeskJet Ink Advantage 3516 e-All-in-OneHP Envy 4500 e-All-in-OneHP Envy 4502 e-All-in-OneHP Envy 4504 e-All-in-OneHP Envy 4505 e-All-in-OneHP Envy 4507 e-All-in-OneHP Envy 4509 e-All-in-OneHP Envy 5530 e-All-in-OneHP Envy 5532 e-All-in-OneHP Envy 5534 e-All-in-OneHP Envy 5539 e-All-in-OneHP OfficeJet 2620HP OfficeJet 2622HP OfficeJet 4630HP OfficeJet 4632HP OfficeJet 4639
"Easy to order prompt service and good value"
"First Class Service, Prompt delivery, would use again. Good Price. for goods on offer."
"Found quite low on a google search when I needed printer ink. The cheapest ‘genuine’ inks I found were £30 plus postage. As my main need is to print posters etc for various offers in my shop, I just needed the ink quickly and to do ‘what it says on the tin’. Thought I was going to be disappointed when first couple of prints were wishy-washy, but read the manifesto sent with the inks and once the first couple of test pages were printed, there is absolutely NO difference in quality compared to ‘genuine’ inks. I’ve NO problem recommending these inks and will ABSOLUTELY use again!!! Thank you!!"
"No problem with delivery prompt service ,was very pleased and would certainly use Printer Basics again"
"Good service, at a good price. Order turned up within a few days if ordering."
"Supplier of a very good priced quality product. Excellent service. Thank you."
"Brilliant service for my needs. Thank you!"
"The cartridges were only half full disappointed"
Dear Mr Stickland,

Thank you for your review and I am sorry that you are having problems with the cartridges supplied by us.

We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all our products, I will therefore arrange for a member of our customer service team to contact you as soon as possible.
Kind Regards
Louise
Cartridge People
"Good item and price with quick delivery."
"No problems with the product"
"item as described"
"Efficient service and prompt to sort out any problems.Good inks."
"Great product but wish the cartridge read it was not empty"
Thank you for your review.

Unfortunately, this is an unavoidable downside of using refilled or remanufactured cartridges in your Canon machine.

This error occurs due to the chip on your cartridge still reporting a low or empty ink level from it’s previous use. The chip itself cannot be reset, so when the cartridge is refilled and then installed into a new machine it will still register as empty.

While this isn’t ideal, it means you can still enjoy the cost savings from the refilled or remanufactured Canon cartridges, without pesky alerts.

If you do require any further assistance with regards to this, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kindest regards,