Printer Basics Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Printer Basics

How would you rate Printer Basics?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Good price for item. Very good delivery."
"your product is just as good as the original, no problem's with my printer accepting the cartridges. as i have tried before and h.p printers seem to only like h.p cartridges, but with printer basics cartridges are just as good great quality at great value. i have saved myself a lot off money since i have been buying my ink cartridges from printer basic"
"Good price, easy to order, fast delivery. Have used you before will use you again. THANKS"
"The ink cartridges won't work in my HP Envy 5530 even though they are advertised as compatible."
Good Morning Philip,

Order Number PB180128-LV115863

Thank you for your recent feedback, I can see that you have not contacted us to advise us of the issue previously.
I'm sorry that you are having a problem with the (301XL) Compatible Text Quality Black & Colour Ink Cartridge Pack supplied by us.

There may be a problem with the communication between the cartridges and your printer – this is usually caused by dirt, such as dust or even a fingerprint, on the copper contact plate on the cartridges.

Please follow these cleaning instructions on the cartridges to hopefully resolve the problem:

Place some old newspaper down to capture any spillage of ink. Remove the cartridges from your printer – switch your printer off. Using a piece of damp kitchen roll, gently wipe the copper plate on the cartridges to give them a thorough clean. Allow the chips to dry.

Once the chips are completely dry, re-install the cartridges into your printer and switch the printer back on. I would recommend that you run the print head cleaning program on your printer to clean the heads and push the ink through. For best results you should run the program three to four times.

As you are using a 'Text Quality' cartridge I would also recommend to go onto your printers maintenance settings, you should be able to change your printers settings to "Picture Quality", this will ensure a better quality of print.

If you find that after following this procedure you are still having a problem please let me know by replying to this email and we would be more than happy to replace the cartridges for you on a like for like basis or refund you.

If you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards,

Kieron
Printer Basics
"Dealt very efficiently with my order."
"Very speedy delivery Thank you"
"Great quality at super prices"
"Efficient helpful service"
"Fast delivery’s was was very good and very helpful"
"Prompt and efficient service,,,,,"
"Good price and fast delivery"
"I had a problem with an order (not their fault) but Kieron sorted it out quickly and very efficiently. Customer support therefore excellent. Will use again."
"Replacement cartridge's work fine and at a competitive price. The delivery service was very quick thanks"
"Good service and good product"
"They supplied the product I needed at a very good price."
"Quick, free next day delivery"
"Very quick at very good price"
"Quick and efficient"
"Usual excellent service. Fast delivery. Good products. Would recomend to all"
"Easy to use site, competitive prices, exellent delivery&packaging"
Printer Basics is rated 4.74 based on 1,381 reviews