Printer Basics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Printer Basics
Email, Live Chat, Telephone

Tell us how Printer Basics made you happy
Very quick service. My printer works well with new cartridge. Thank you.
Posted 59 minutes ago
Competitive Pricing and fast delivery
Works without problem, great value for money.
Canon compatible cartridge works just as well as Original - much cheaper price - rapid order confirmation - fast delivery What more could I want?
The print cartridges were delivered promptly and are good quality and value. I will be buying many more from you in due course.
Not got to use them yet but happy with price of the cartridges.
Good value, well pleased.
Can't say what I have said many times before just excellent service once again
Delighted to find the replacement ink I was looking for cheaper than anywhere else at Printer Basics. Would definitely order again from them and would not hesitate to recommend them to friends and family.
Good product. Arrived speedily. Would recommend this Co.
Really pleased with the service and quality of this company and products, would recommend without hesitation.
Well organised system. Delivery s little slow probably due to Xmas and NY period. Well packed. Not yet in use. Will buy again if performance satisfys.
Good product arrived on time
Fast delivery and good quality inks
Printer Basics, my one stop shop for all my printing needs. All original ink, well packaged and fast delivery, Never had a problem with this company and would recommend them. P.S Tried there alternative ink, and found it just as good as the original at a fraction of the price.
I ordered 2 cartridges (1 black & 1 colour) for my HP Officejet 4632 printer from Printer Basics. Despite carrying out the instructions and troubleshooting instructions supplied with the colour cartridge; it prints in pink only (despite registering as full on the printer software). The black cartridge refuses to be recognised by the printer - and so I have returned it to a Jersey address supplied with the delivery paperwork. I have to dig deep to find encouragement for a second purchase.
Good Afternoon

Thank you for your review.
I am sorry to hear the ink has not worked as it should for you.
We do offer a guarantee on the products we sell and so we do have a Customer Service team available to speak to seven days a week.
I have emailed you separately to offer more help.
Lucy
It is just as good as a genuine cartridge and cheaper
Good price , prompt service .
Regrettably, I have reviewed an item from this seller in error. My apologies to Printer Basics, and to anyone reading my previous review - please ignore it.
Dear Wendy,

Unfortunately I have not been able to locate an order from you where you have ordered cartridges for your Canon printer, all your orders have been for your Samsung printer.
I will arrange for someone to contact you to discuss this with you as soon as possible.
Louise
Printer Basics
Nothing wrong with the ink, good colour works well. The packing and shipping was the bad point. Not the fastest shippers in the world and just throwing carriages into a jif bag is not good enough. Package was well crush by the time it got to me.
Dear Peter,

Thank you for your review and I am sorry that you aren't happy with the speed of delivery, we advise 2-7 working days for delivery with Royal Mail and find that the majority of our orders do arrive within that time from, I do apologise if this wasn't the case for your order.
With regards to the items being delivered in a jiffy bag, we do this so that the items can easily be put through your letterbox, if any item has arrived damaged we will happily arrange a replacement to be sent out to you.
I hope this helps and please do not hesitate to contact us again should you require any further assistance.
Louise