printed4you Reviews

printed4you 5 star review on 4th March 2020
Tony McGuinness
printed4you 5 star review on 12th December 2019
Jo Neath
Really fast ordering process. Sam Lane kept me informed every step of the way. Took a bit longer to arrive than expected but there wasn't a deadline.
printed4you 5 star review on 13th October 2020
Hi Kerry, that picture looks fantastic, we're glad to hear that Sam kept you informed throughout every step of the way. We would love to see you again in the future, many thanks for your valued review and awesome photo!
Excellent service from start to finish. Definitely will use again recommend other to do to *****
Hello, it's great to hear that you've received excellent customer service from start to finish and that you definitely recommend us. Thank you so much for your valued review!
Jai, has been outstanding, getting straight back to me regarding any queries. The product arrived better than I expected. Thank You.
Hello Craig, thank you for your valued review of our company. We are glad to hear that Jai was outstanding and was prompt with his responses. We would love to see you again in the future, we're pleased to hear that you are happy with your outcome of the product!
Absolutely fantastic service from Mukesh, great pricing and fantastic quality! Extremely quick delivery and Very responsive to emails! Highly recommended 5* company.
Hi, we are extremely glad to hear that you received fantastic customer service from Mukesh and extremely quick delivery. We'd love to see you again in the future, many thanks for your valued review!
Mukesh Kanabar absolultely fantasitic service nothing seemed too much trouble. I look forward to recieving the products and using this company again. It will most certainly be my first port of call for my merchendice needs
Hi Louise, it's awesome to hear that you'll be using us again and customer service you received was fantastic. We hope you are extremely happy with your promotional products!
Despite the fact that I was a giant pain, Kyan was brilliant (and patient!), and I have a very happy client who says, 'Just received delivery of the bags. I’m going to have to use a word I’ve not used since the playground, they look mint! Cheers, thank you, very happy'...so I'm very happy too!
Hey Elaine, many thanks for the review, we're happy to hear that Kyan was brilliant and was patient. We'd love to see you again in the future and we are so happy to hear that they look mint!
I contacted printed4you recently to quote for some promotional items and was allocated Jai as my Account Manager which has been a blessing. I cannot fault the customer service that I receive and the quick responses that I get when I request prices or product samples. Since my original quote request, I have placed 2 orders for branded products, both of which have been managed excellently and the products themselves have been high quality and reasonably priced.
Hi Aimi, thank you for your valued review. We're glad to hear that both of your orders have come turned out excellent and high quality. We hope to see you in the future!
Amazing service as always from Mukesh!
Hi, thank you for your valued review, it's awesome to hear that each time you place an order Mukesh is consistently providing you with amazing service!
The service received was excellent! Mukesh was great, he went through what they had available and what would work best for what I was wanting. The production and delivery was very quick and the whole service was excellent. The bottles we ordered are a really high quality for a very good price and the children love them. Would definitely recommend to others!
Hey, thank you for mentioning that you'd recommend us to others, we're so happy to hear that and your whole experience was excellent. We'd hope to see you again in the future!
Exceptional customer service and fast delivery. We will definitely be ordering again in the future
Hi Jessica, it's great to hear that you'll be using us again in the future and that you received exceptional customer service. Thank you for your valued review!
Excellent service from Jai. He was very patient and quick to get back to me which made the whole process very efficient.
Hey Rebecca, we're extremely glad to hear that you received excellent customer service from Jai and he managed to make the whole process very efficient. We'd love to see you again in the future, many thanks for your valued review Rebecca!
My contact was Mukesh Kanabar, i ordered 2 items from printed4you and Mukesh was very informative, calm and patient with me as a client with all the back and forth with questions and the mock ups. I would use printed4you again as it was a very easy process and I received both my items ahead of time, the items were great! thank you again!
Hey Raman, thank you for your valued review. We're happy to hear that Mukesh was very informative, calm and patient. We'd love to see you again in the future!
Great service from design to delivery. Very pleased with the product too (A5 notebooks with logo.)
Hey Chris, we're glad to see that you are pleased with the product and the customer service to design and delivery. We would love to see you again in the future, thank you for your valued review Chris!
5* service, so fast and accommodating. Mukesh and Jai were flawless beginning to end with helping us make some personalised badges in such sort notice. Brilliant service and will defiantly be using them again.
Hi, we are pleased to hear that you received 5* customer service which was fast and accommodating. We would love to see you again in the future, many thanks for the review!
Jai was a wonderful help. Very professional and swift responses to all my emails. Delighted with my products, too. Thank you and look forward to dealing with you again soon.
Hi Heather, we are glad to hear that Jai was a wonderful help and was swift with his responses. We would love to see you again in the future, many thanks for the review!
Excellent service from Jai from beginning to end. Efficient, patient and very helpful. Delighted with product and would certainly order again.
Hi Sandra, we are pleased to hear that you received excellent customer service from Jai. We would love to see you again in the future, many thanks for the review!
Such a first class service. Excellent communication throughout, very speedy delivery and exactly what we wanted. Would highly recommend and will definitely use again in the future.
Hi Sharon, it's great to hear that you received first class service and excellent communication with speedy delivery. We would love to see you again in the future, many thanks for the review!
Good quality product and promt, attentive servcie from Mukesh and Chet. I have no hesitation in recommending.
Hi Javid, we are pleased to hear that Mukesh and Chet gave your prompt and attentive customer service. We would love to see you again in the future, many thanks for the review!
Fabulous service from start to finish. Couldn't be more pleased with the Cooler Bags which arrived very quickly! Special mention to Chet who dealt with my order. I really can't praise his knowledge and customer service skills highly enough. Look forward to dealing with Printed4U again in the future
Hu Mandy, it's great to hear that you received fabulous customer service from start to finish and that you are pleased with the cooler bags you had ordered. We would love to see you again in the future, many thanks for the review!
Printed 4 you supplied us with some masks for our Charity and excelled our expectaions. They were on time and great Quality . They also gave us a great price as we help support the local community. Highly reccomended.
Hi, we are glad to hear that we had excelled your expectations with timing, quality and pricing. We would love to see you again in the future, many thanks for the review!
printed4you is rated 4.83 based on 1,679 reviews