Printed Pens Direct Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Printed Pens Direct

How would you rate Printed Pens Direct?

29 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Alan Potter

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Printed Pens Direct in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Alan Potter
Verified Buyer
"The service was excellent, the turnaround swift and product generally excellent (only 1 faulty pen so far)"
"I have been using Printed Pens Direct as a supplier to St.Mirren Football Club for a number of years and they have never let me down with the quality of goods or service . They have always delivered on time. Campbell Kennedy Commercial Manager St.Mirren Football Club"
"Excellent efficient and friendly service. Good price, good product and quick delivery."
"The t-shirts they supplied for a charity fight with a picture and our business logo on as the sponsor were fantastic & very professional service received... happy to recommend them. We have also had :- Mugs Pens Keyring's USB drive Supplied all with our logo"
Katy Craig
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service. Quality products at the cheapest prices I've ever found. Emails are always pretty much instantly replied to. (I purcahsed their Uneek polo shirts - really good quality logo print and comfy tops. I also purchased some pens off them a few years ago which were also excellent value)"
King George Football Club
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic quality of service and products. Really happy with the quality of print and quick turnover. Line of communication was kept up throughout the process and very accommodating of our demands! (Thanks Mark!!)Will definitely use Printed Pens Direct in the future and highly recommend if you are looking to get a quality product at a decent price. Thank you."
"an excellent company - very efficient - very courteous -and very good prices !"
"I called up with an urgent request and was not disappointed. I had a lovely design made, printed and shipped in no time. Very easy, quick and friendly service. Would highly recommend!"
Joanna Trust
Verified Reviewer
"We ordered these pens for our wedding venue The Cow Shed Crail. I received some great help (both useful and very quick) before ordering and then received the pens within a few days. They are good quality and look great and were a very competitive price. Thank you."
Angelina Reece Wilkie
Verified Reviewer
"Received pens and was delighted with them. Appreciated best deal within my small budget"
"Fantastic service. Dealt with Mark anderson and I couldn't have had better service. He was prompt in responding to my emails, worked with me to get the design I wanted, and produced a great product. It was my first time designing and ordering printed pens for our charity and when we run out, I will be re ordering through mark again. Competitive prices, great artwork, customer service first class...... Don't go anywhere else to buy printed pens!!!!! One very happy customer :-)"
Susan Williams
Verified Reviewer
"I needed pens with a national registered charity logo and local name on, the choices were excellent as was the prompt delivery - in time for Christmas. This is the second time I've used the services of this company and will do so again in the future. The quality, choices, advice and price are all excellent, I can fully recommend them."
"Excellent quality t-shirts and key rings that arrived on time. Exceeded expectations, will continue to use and highly recommend to other businesses. - W.E.Corbett Carpentry."
"Speedy delivery. Well packaged. The multi highlighters are fantastic as rewards for my students at Sir Frederic Osborn School . Thanks!"
Maureen Twist
Verified Reviewer
"Very good service. Very friendly and professional."
Janet Campbell
Verified Reviewer
"There should be an option for an overall rating of 'outstanding'. I needed pens with a very quick turnaround and was not disappointed. The website is very easy to navigate and the preview of what your finished product would like is particularly good. Customer service is excellent and I will definitely be shopping here again"
J Richardson
Verified Reviewer
"Very Satisfied with the product and service provided"
"Great looking pens, very happy with how they look and feel. Would buy these pens again."
"We are absolutely delighted with these pens, they are easy to hold and write with, ink flows easily on the paper. Thanks for a great product"
Campbell Kennedy
Verified Reviewer
"The service we have received from printed pens direct has been first class. They have supplied us with promotional pens which we use on matchdays and conferences at St.Mirren Park at short notice on each occasion and I cannot thank them enough for the quick service. Campbell Kennedy Commercial Manager St.Mirren Football Club"
Printed Pens Direct is rated 4.90 based on 29 reviews