Print My PDF Reviews

of reviewers recommend Print My PDF
Read Print My PDF Reviews
Good product, wrong one sent but the correct one arrived the next day good customer sevice
Was very pleased with it but I would have liked the print to be larger, even if it was a bit more expensive.
Well printed and very helpful thanks
Product as expected.
Good value and quick delivery.
The printing could have been a bit darker and the manual bigger.
Very good service, fast and efficient.
Your communications were excellent, and the product arrived in a reasonable amount of time, considering the distance. I would’ve found pagination useful, and the print could’ve been slightly more bold. I am satisfied with your service.
very good but i wish the print would have been a little bit bigger.
It was very prompt service and nice that a plastic cover was put on without having to ask. Unfortunately, not the company's fault, I had the printing done on A5 and meant it to be A4. My only criticism was the paper cut left bit stuck to the plastic cover but for ease of using the online cite and for prompt delivery it was A1.
Overall good. Slow-ish delivery.
Really good service, fast reply to emails, and they can print other language pdfs as well like Arabic, had problems with the perfect binding and they resent a spiral binding instantly, thank you. I wish if they can reduce the overall price of each booklet so I can turn many of the pdfs into booklets.
Quality and delivery very good
91 Page A4 Document in correct order and the binder was of a suitable size. Could have done with the contrast slightly greater to see the icons and diagrams a little better. That said the turn around from uploading to receiving document was very good. Have used Print-my-PDF before and will use them again.
Very easy to use, rapid turnaround. Only thing I hadn’t realised was greyscale only (but high quality), not an issue for my application.L, will be using again.
arrived really quick. Only thing I would like to change is more options to personalise such as making it in color and having a protective cover on the back as well as the front
Very cool. Had a 750+ page PDF (that I bought) printed as my wife took over the eReader. Came in two spiral-bound parts, which was awesome size-wise. I'm docking a point because about 8 pages were oriented wrong and cut off, but I'm still happy overall (I don't mind reading 8 pages off a screen, but the rest was a big ask). All in all, thanks a lot!
Neatly produced. Dust produced by paper cutting.
very good but I should have ordered the larger style
This was my first time using their service, and I'm quite satisfied with the result: fair price, good enough quality and extremely fast delivery. I'm sure I will use their service again in the future.
Print My PDF is rated 4.70 based on 1,817 reviews