Print My PDF Reviews

of reviewers recommend Print My PDF
Read Print My PDF Reviews
A printed manual is easier to use than a download on my tablet. Sorted out a couple of things, very pleased with manual.
Dennis
Have bought a number of printed camera manuals over the years. They're always produced and dispatched with amazing speed. Excellent service and highly recommended.
Prompt service, can’t fault it. Did large manual over 900 pages and bound into 3 books. So so much easier than trying to read the pdf on screen.
awful quality sorry.
Hello

I am sorry we will look into this and message you directly.

Regards
Julie
Easy to navigate website; efficient service
My experience with this firm from start to finish was superb. The service was unbelievably quick and the product I'd ordered was top rate. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this company who obviously have a passion for getting things right and for satisfying the customer.
Quality excellent, delivery prompt.
Very pleased with the result. Speedy too.
Fair pricing, final result came out excellent, shipping time was very fast. I highly recommend this service
I have used this service a few times now and been very pleased with the ultra fast service and good quality. It would be great in the future if there was to be a colour print version of this service as only printing B/W just took the edge off one of my lesson files I had printed, paying a little extra would be ok to get the added refinement in the printed book. The spiral binding as one of the choices is great for music books and pdf's as it lays perfectly flat on a music stand opened at any page.
As always, the quality of my Print-to-PDF document was excellent. It did take longer to arrive (because of COVID) but that is not the fault of Print-to-PDF.
Really good service, fast reply to emails, and they can print other language pdfs as well like Arabic, had problems with the perfect binding and they resent a spiral binding instantly, thank you. I wish if they can reduce the overall price of each booklet so I can turn many of the pdfs into booklets.
Quality and delivery very good
Easy to follow instructions because well printed
Well printed. Manageable size. Spiral bound which makes it easy to refer (folds back nicely) with camera In hand. Text size and layout very good. No too much information on a single page. Overall very good. I am enjoying using it.
Simple and efficient process. Great communication and delivery in 48 hrs. Excellent service.
Well worth it printing pdf costly and a nightmare good job well put together
Really clear print. Quickly done. It may be that the paper is a bit too thin for a handbook to last long - we shall see. Turning the pages is a bit hard at times because they stick to each other. But it's definitely an improvement on experimenting!
Great work. An 1100 page book turned into three hefty volumes for my enjoyment and each volume clearly marked but more importantly each one cut off at the precise place.
Thank you so much print-my-pdf.com, you've done a great job, done quickly and done professionally. You will most certainly be kept in my little black book.
It was a very affordable option and the website was easy to use.
Unfortunately, it didn't arrive at my home until about a month after shipping. I was hoping to use it for a presentation.

Due to COVID, I understand why shipping was delayed so I'd probably give this another try in the future to due price and ease of use.
Print My PDF is rated 4.70 based on 1,192 reviews