PRIMO REGISTRATIONS Reviews

PO Box 489,
Fleet,
GU51 9FL

Tell us how PRIMO REGISTRATIONS made you happy
Absolutely spot on, super quick delivery and really easy to set up.
Amazingly fast service,brought on Sunday morning and plates on car by Friday 😊
PRIMO REGISTRATIONS 5 star review on 14th October 2020 PRIMO REGISTRATIONS 5 star review on 14th October 2020 PRIMO REGISTRATIONS 5 star review on 14th October 2020
Great service. This was the first time we'd had a personal registration plate and Primo made it so easy. No hassle and the process happened very quickly. Would highly recommend /
Brilliant from start to finish so easy to do and complete
Fantastic service, I ordered my plates on Friday mid-day and was able to put them onto my car the following Tuesday!.
Absolutely brilliant ! Such a fast hassle free service would definitely recommend ! Thanks
Easy and quick process, kept me informed at every stage if the transfer, excellent service with no issues
Took no time at all to change my reg, plates came very fast just slight delay with DVLA
A really straightforward, change process, supported and executed incredibly well by the Primo Registrations team. Fabulous!
Much quicker than I expected, very happy. Everything sorted for me, worth the small cost.
Primo made the reg change so easy and were always on hand to give advice when needed.
The number plates arrived within a few days, it was a very straight forward process with everything taken care of and the cheapest deal I could find. Would recommend them to anyone xx
The best and easiest.
Absolutely Delighted i am thrilled to bits with everything from start to finish,i didnt apply till last Thursday & Yes i would recomend Primeoregistrations to anyone,Thanking You Michael Thorpe.
Very fast and efficient service with Primo. Highly recommended.

Fast efficient service by Primo Reg Plates! This is the second time I have used them. Would highly recommend
Found the number I wanted easily. Filled in a simple online form & within 2 weeks the number was on my car legal.
Happy
We were very impressed with the speed and efficiency we experienced, the whole process took only a week. Primo did all the legal work involved and the log book arrived within 10 days.
In the age of poor customer service, Primo excels in bucking the trend by offering exceptional service from start to finish... highly recommended..!!
Excellent service done all the hard work for me well recommended
PRIMO REGISTRATIONS is rated 4.92 based on 4,300 reviews