Beemat Reviews

of reviewers recommend Beemat
Email, Live Chat
Read Beemat Reviews

About Beemat:

The BEEMAT® brand has been known as one of the leading sports and athletics mat brands in the UK for over 40 years.

01924 4666844

sales@beemat.co.uk

Centurion HouseThornhill Road

Good quality
As this is a gift which hasn't yet been given I can't comment on the actual product. I will say that the order process was excellent, delivery was very quick and I'm sure my daughter in law will ge very pleased with it.
Excellent quality, very satisfied ideal for my home Training at the moment πŸ‘ŠπŸ˜
Comfortable non slip socks for yoga or gym sessions. Excellent product.
Product as described and delivered on time
GReat service
Lovely quality and super quick delivery. Came next day!
My workout mat arrived really quickly and I am very pleased with it. The cushioning is great and it seems to be tough. I do a HIIT workout with it as well as yoga and it suits both purposes.
Very good.
Very quick delivery of blocks. If they are good as the cork yoga mat then we’re going to be very happy.
Very happy with my Beemat & good customer service. Carrier damaged the first mat during transit. Beemat replaced the mat quickly with no issues.
Quality product and fast delivery.
Fast service and the mat itself is very high quality. Perfect for home workouts :) thanks a lot!
great mat, rapidly received
Excellent crash mats Delivery driver was fantastic , he was helpful and very polite.
Great mats and great quality, arrived in the time frame. Did order the same mat one week apart and the mat is 1cm shorter for some reason! Not a problem just an observation :)
Fantastic product, after trying others this is as close as you will get to gym matting without the expense. Delivered in a timely manner too.
My mat came promptly and is perfect for my needs!
Quick delivery from order to arrival. Great product. Very happy. Perfect for floor work exercises and stretching. Not too soft which is perfect for balance/yoga.
I absolutely love my mat. The grip is unexpectedly good, no slip whatsoever. I feel much safer now doing my Contortionism at home Thanks Beemat!
Beemat is rated 4.66 based on 500 reviews