Beemat Reviews

of reviewers recommend Beemat
Email, Live Chat
Read Beemat Reviews

About Beemat:

The BEEMAT® brand has been known as one of the leading sports and athletics mat brands in the UK for over 40 years.

01924 4666844

sales@beemat.co.uk

Centurion HouseThornhill Road

Bought for my adult son who is Autistic to do indoor fitness. It is ideal. Good thickness & size. He does not do gentle & will hopefully stop him going through the floor 🤣.
Beemat 5 star review on 27th March 2021
Great mat. Wanted something bigger than a traditional yoga mat.
It's perfect. Great size, perfect thickness. Protects my sacrum and knees. Great buy!
Great quality, exactly what I wanted
Delivery and service was great, thank you :) Only complaint is the grey mat when we rolled it out had some dirty marks on it. Sadly this put my daughter off using it :(
Good service. Great quality. Fast delivery.
Perfect. Delivery on time as advised and the blue 6'x4' mat I purchased (first product in this order) for home stretching etc. is just amazing. Superb quality and easy to store under the bed. Large mat but light and manouverable. Extra thick yoga mat (second product) is also really good.
good quality products, delivered on time.
Excellent product - communication and quick dispatch.
Great mat!
Boulder mat is really light and well designed. Crash mats ideal for small climbing wall.
Good quality
As this is a gift which hasn't yet been given I can't comment on the actual product. I will say that the order process was excellent, delivery was very quick and I'm sure my daughter in law will ge very pleased with it.
Excellent quality, very satisfied ideal for my home Training at the moment 👊😁
Reliable, when things go wrong, they are there to help. Fixing problems with good service
Comfortable non slip socks for yoga or gym sessions. Excellent product.
Product as described and delivered on time
GReat service
Lovely quality and super quick delivery. Came next day!
My workout mat arrived really quickly and I am very pleased with it. The cushioning is great and it seems to be tough. I do a HIIT workout with it as well as yoga and it suits both purposes.
Beemat is rated 4.66 based on 505 reviews