Beemat Reviews

of reviewers recommend Beemat
Email, Live Chat
Read Beemat Reviews

About Beemat:

The BEEMAT® brand has been known as one of the leading sports and athletics mat brands in the UK for over 40 years.

01924 4666844

sales@beemat.co.uk

Centurion HouseThornhill Road

Excellent product. They kept me informed all the way when there was a slight delay. Will be ordering more soon
Nice mat for home work-outs and stretching - absorbs impact well, so is easier on the 'ol joints! More expensive, but much more preferable than a yoga mat IMHO, and it looks durable, so will hopefully last a long time.
The safety mats are great - non slip panel on the bottom really works. Only 4 stars because we didn't know they were being delivered and it was just luck the venue was open that day.
Arrived early, easy to assemble, perfect.
Beemat 5 star review on 27th April 2021
Excellent quality yoga mat with blocks and brilliant value.
In terms of the Beemat, the only complaint I have is of the very strong smell the mat contained; which has taken over a week to go. I do think that customers need to be aware of this in advance and measures needed to avoid inhaling. I use the mat in my home and had to keep my windows open all hours, and, still. I do hope that what was inhaled is not harmful. The mat is a very good quality and extremely strong.
Excellent, the mats are just what we wanted and delivered on time.
Very good mat, delivered quickly with plenty of notification and well packaged. Definitely recommend
Top quality mat and worth the money. Thank you Beemat 5 star service
Great product, better than I expected with quick delivery
The mat I ordered looks really high quality (and stylish too!) and arrived extremely promptly and with good communication. It was easy to order and pay for the mat and it was well packaged as well. Excellent all round!
It is very good bar.
As advertised, only had for a few weeks but seems good quality
I have been away and sent a message to TNT ref the order to bring on 9th April. I returned home tonight to see I have missed 3 deliveries and they intend to return to sender. I have sent another message to TNT but no acknowledgement it’s been received.
Great quality exercise mats
Great mats. Reasonable delivery time.
Fabulous quality. Lovely and thick . Great for all workouts and lifting . Highly recommend. Great price too!!
Excellent service
I am very pleased with the gym mat. Good quality .
Good prompt service. The product is top quality too.
Beemat is rated 4.66 based on 506 reviews