Primas Beauty Clinic Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Primas Beauty Clinic

About Primas Beauty Clinic: We're a brand new clinic investing in the latest technologies and techniques to deliver the very best results.
As certified professionals our commitment and dedication is to provide you with the highest standard of customer care, services, and beauty treatments.

How would you rate Primas Beauty Clinic ?

"amazing clinic all the staff are so lovely and kind! I recommended this place to all of my face and helen and mariana all the staff are so professional!! i will totally come here again!"
Hello Josephine, thank you very much for your comments. We are happy to hear that you've enjoyed being with us and look forward to seeing you in the new clinic next door at n.6 where we will be offering new treatments including Skin Analysis. Come over next week to have a peek and do join us for the Open Day on the 01st March if you can.
"A great experience! I had the pressotherapy lymphatic massage. Straight after the procedure, my legs were much lighter and I felt great. To recommend. Loved the client service!"
Thank you very much Ewelina, we are glad to hear that you've enjoyed our Pressotheraphy treatment. This is indeed one of the most popular treatments as it's also combined with our body treatments such as TShape. If you are interested in knowing more about it, please feel free to speak to our theraphists or reception team next time you visit us. We look forward to seeing you soon!
"I highly recommend this place. I liked it! I will definitely come back and try more treatments!!! It's a plus that some of them speak Spanish :) I felt like home :)"
Thank you very much Angela. We are introducing new treatments and moving to a brand new clinic next door at n.6. We are also celebrating our new venture on the 01st March. It'd be great to see you then if you are free. You can also have a free skin analysis on that day plus prosecco and nibbles! We look forward to seeing you then!
"I have been having laser hair removal with Primas and would highly recommend them - wonderful staff (I’ve had Mariana and Helen and they’re both great!), lovely atmosphere and effective treatment. Thank you!!"
Many thanks Katie, we are happy to hear that you are pleased with our experienced therapists as well as with the results! We use one of the best lasers on the market and experienced staff. We look forward to seeing you soon for your next Laser treatment or a different one!
"The new laser hair removal technology used by Primas is fantastic...so much more comfortable than having your back waxed. Thank you so much to Primas for helping me out with this, can't wait to come back. Highly recommended"
Thank you Steve for your lovely comments. We are glad to hear that we could help you out and that you are very pleased with your treatment. Feel free to visit us in the new clinic located a few steps away from where we are now, it's opening on the 12th February!
"I am very happy with the place I picked to get a laser treatment. The place is very clean and the therapists are all very nice and professional. I am on my 4Th session and I am very happy with the result. It is brillant and painless."
Hello Camille, thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. Great to hear that you are obtaining the results that you wished for! We all look forward to seeing you again soon!
"I recommend Primas Beauty to everyone! Very good service, effective treatments and great staff! It's been a year now since I started visiting the clinic and looking forward to future appointments!"
Hello Karolina, that's very kind of you! Thank you so much. We also look forward to seeing you again soon. Call, email us or book online using our user-friendly website!
BHeimarsdottir
Unverified Reviewer
"I started my laser treatment at Primas and the results are amazing so far! Today, I had my 6th session for underarm, Hollywood and legs, I literary don’t see hairs anymore! I am very pleased with the ladies that are so professional and take an amazing care of me! Thanks so much Primas team! See you again very soon! :)"
"I been in the clinic and I'm very happy with the laser hair trearment. It's amazing. I will recommend it. Is not pain at all! Teffy"
"I´m very satisfied with my bikini line, it was painless. Have had 2 sessions now and I can see the difference. Highly recommend this laser machine."
"I will recommend this clinic, the laser machine and professional therapists. I´m very happy with the results. I have tried to do laser in other places and it was painful. I will try the other treatments!"
"Got Microdermabrasion and the LED Mask today and already my skin looks amazing. Lady was super lovely and helpful. I now have a new favourite beauty place! It takes a while to get to but it's a small price to pay for great service! RECOMMENDED!!"
"Had an appointment for Gel quick manicure and removal of Gel French. Staff didn't know if the colour pallets they had were for Gel or for normal nail varnish. They asked me to go through the bottles to choose the colours. I asked to speak to the Manager who came to see me after 7 minutes while I was getting manicure done and she was useless. She showed me 3 pallets with colours but half of the pallets were broken and/or no colour was applied. So I complained that's not enough colours to choose from and she said its not their fault because client broke the pallets. Shouldn't they be replacing this? Then she just left no apology and she didn't know what customer service was at all. She also said we only started this from last 3 months so we have ordered 10 more colours which is no good to me. If you are not ready then don't offer the service. Then the girl who was doing the manicure managed to bleed 3 of my fingers. She started applying the colours while fingers were still bleeding so I had to tell her to stop and don't do any colour as fingers are bleeding. Went to pay at the counter so they charged me for removal of nail colour £15 and not for manicure as it was incomplete. But again no apology from anyone and they didn't even inform manager that I am bleeding ! Not that it would do any good as the Manager didn't care."
"From the pleasant reception staff and being led down to the treatment room I was impressed. The clinician was friendly and very professional putting me at ease. The laser treatment on my face to remove thread veins worked better than expected, and everything was explained as we progressed. More than happy to recommend!"
"The laser technician was extremely rough. She pressed the laser into my underarm extremely hard and used sweeping motions, which I haven't ever seen any one do before and this was causing a painful burning sensation. Usually the laser is applied in little sections, not in one massive sweep whilst continuously on. No care was taken to clean the area properly either."
LiLi Reddread
Unverified Reviewer
"Fantastic visit. Beautiful salon, very professional and welcoming. Charlotte who did my treatment was brilliant. I would definitely recommend a visit to this oasis of calm in the centre of the crazy city. Will definitely be going back."
"i'm having my hair laser removal and its been fantastic. The working staff have been very welcoming and made me feel comfortable. I have tried to do laser in other places and it was a bad experience, it was painful and i didn't see the results. Now this is my third session and i can see the difference"
"I have been having my fácil treatment in microdermabrasion for about 1 hr with Shirley and have founded her to be the best therapist she is so pacient, polite, perfection and very professional beauty therapist in all the sense. I recently noticed that they also provide beauty treatments and I decided to make an appointment for another facial as the treatment was awesome and My skin looks so smooth and shine and I highly recommend it always. I now make regular appointments for all my beauty treatments."
"I went to primas to sort out an old spider vein at the top of my face. Amazing! Two treatments and I feel so much more confident. I notice, my friends have said how good I look without knowing why."
"Best facial I have ever had! I also had brows and eyelashes tinting and it looks amazing! The clinic is clean and beautiful. The girls are super nice, punctual and amazing at their job! I definitely recommend it :)"
Primas Beauty Clinic is rated 4.74 based on 95 reviews