Primark, Leicestershire Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Primark, Leicestershire

8, Fosse Park Shopping Centre, Fosse Park Avenue, Leicester LE19 1HX, UK

How would you rate Primark, Leicestershire ?

"The price is lower than other clothing companies , for some quality ."
"You are able to get various different styles of clothing for reasonable prices."
"Always very affordable and nice. I buy my clothes there veey often. The quality is very goos for the price you pay."
"Love it in there"
"how do they do it - staff are generally always polite and helpful!!! it seems like they actually enjoy working there :-)"
"Primark always has a great variety of products to buy, through many departments (home, kids, clothing, jewellery etc.) Primark is always the first shop I think of when I want to buy anything, as they have great designs, keep up with trends and are very good value. Most of the clothes I own are from Primark, as well as bedsheets, towels and some electronics. Always happy with Primark"
"Am happy yeeeah"
"Very good customer service I had to take back 6 items for refund which they did without fuss"
"Great service"
"I had an issue with my clothing that I had brought previously. They changed my order and helped me with a refund."
"Cheap however not always a bad thing as you can drop on here just have to route. clothing doesn't last long but for the price it's good."
"good cheap and cheerful clothing"
"Refund and services"
"Cheap and good quality products"
"A great variety of the latest fashion wear at reasonable prices!"
"By being super helpful to find a doe it if product in store and then arranging an exchange ( with someone also actually taking it back ) and putting the other item aside for collection / exchange - special praise to Syvia at Grimsby store"
"Bought a duffle coat from this store. The coat was very well priced. It is very warm to wear and feels a lot more expensive than the money I paid for it. I would highly recommend this store for their excellent prices and huge selection of clothing for all the family."
"Primark has an excellent service policy, the staff are very helpful and have a fantastic knowledge of the latest trends that are in store, and about to hit the high street. The staff are very friendly and go the extra mile to find what i need."
"Large variety of clothes and accessories. Great price. Brilliant quality"
"It was a jumble sale everything everywhere no big sizes for men but staff were helpful"
Primark, Leicestershire is rated 4.56 based on 39 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!