Primark, Leicestershire Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Primark, Leicestershire

8, Fosse Park Shopping Centre, Fosse Park Avenue, Leicester LE19 1HX, UK

Tell us how Primark, Leicestershire made you happy

"Wanted to exchange an item for a different size but didn't have my receipt. The attitude of the manager was absolutely horrendous, he does not know how to talk to people with respect. Absolutely disgusted with that man, I forgot his name or I would have reported him. Should not be in charge of any employees, he needs more training."
"The customer service I received at the till was second to none .The assistant was so pleasant & helpful wrapping up my gifts in bubble wrap & just making it a good shopping experience.It was the Irvine store in Scotland & the girl had her hair dyed green & in plaits.She deserves recognition as this is not the first time I have been served by this lovely girl.She is consistent to all customers"
"Quality anf pricing both are very nice"
"So much choice shopping for children great price"
Jay
"The only thing going for this awful place is the fact that it’s cheap. Clothes last less than a month generally, nothing is on correct hangers or even correct rail most of the time, customer services are next to useless if there is a problem. It really is worth spending that little bit more to get something that isn’t going to be recycled after a few wears"
"Love the child section for my boys. Saves me lots of pennies. Staff always happy helpful and welcoming"
"I love that value for money you get at Primark. The £6 pyjamas I got for my daughter are so snuggly and warm."
"Got three jumpers ,All of a similar style but different colour st a cheap price, they look good and fit well. Shop was busy but served efficiently with jolly staff."
"precos batatas muitas variedades"
"I like this shop really much! Buying there frequently all must have essential items. All items are good quality, goes with fashion. Never disappointed."
"they're cheap and affordable. To be honest their quality has improved drastically."
"Got some summer clothes looked good in them and I didn’t break the bank"
"It's good quality and sheep"
"As a busy store I expected to wait a long time to be served, however there were so many staff on the tills I paid and was leaving the store in no time. My items were folded and placed into a bag by the very pleasant young lady."
"cheep stuff and lovely staff"
"Sizing is terrible!"
"Affordable stuffs with latest design dresses . Quick responses from staff"
"my husband has cancer and I have been buying his pyjamas and under wear and jumper and the quality of his clothes are very good for the price I have paid for them"
"They are affordable"
"Very good customer service and always very helpful"
Primark, Leicestershire is rated 4.44 based on 61 reviews