Primark, Kingston Upon Hull Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Primark, Kingston Upon Hull

How would you rate Primark, Kingston Upon Hull?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Amy Jeffery

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Primark, Kingston Upon Hull in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Reasonable prices and a lot of variety. Got to be careful though because as everyone shops here they end up looking the same because nothing is unique ????. I've had some experiences where clothes haven't been the best quality but I still like to have a browse and always end up picking up more than intended. There's a nice range of products which look more expensive than they are which is great. Like to come in here for summer clothes and every now and again you find a gem that you just have to pick up. Would still recommend this shop. Nothing really puts me off it because it's cheap and cheerful."
Primark, Kingston Upon Hull is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews