Price Stickers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Price Stickers
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Price Stickers Reviews
Second time ordering and definitely not disappointed. High quality, fast postage, and the chocolate made me smile on a busy work day. Thank you!
Superb service as usual. Delighted with my stickers. You are always my first choice.
The stickers are excellent quality and exactly what we needed. My team were especially pleased with the Freddo bars that came with them! Excellent product, excellent packaging, and they arrived very quickly (ordered Saturday, arrived Tuesday). I’ll be sure to recommend them to anyone I think might need them.
Received my Heavy Stickers in the time frame required - well done. They are now in use and as they're on a roll I cant lose them
Good stickers, good price; nice.
Really good service and just what I needed
Excellent service always so quick and helpful thank you
I have used price stickers a few times and have found them to be efficient.The choice of stickers is good and the cost is reasonable.I also get free chocolate with my transaction.A bit random but very welcome.
Price Stickers 5 star review on 1st July 2021
As usual, excellent service. Quality product, fast delivery (free!), and Freddos as well! What's not to like?!
Excellent service as ever. Always use them.
Delivery is always fast and efficient.
Great service, product and delivery.
Excellent service always 10/10!! We love the free chocolates too such a nice personal touch from the person who packed them!!
Excellent first class service, super fast delivery and stickers are of great quality, thank-you.
Really pleased with these stickers. They’re a lovely size, and the colours and pictures are very clear which should make our house move much easier for everyone.
item as described , shipped immediately and the product seems good. they try hard to please.
Very prompt service with stickers arriving the next day.
Great quality,great price and speedy delivery.I'll be ordering again :)
Someone who likes to be organised, I love labels. The quality of this labels are good, customer service good as well.
Ordered Mon about 3pm, arrived next morning with chocolates! Will use again