Price Stickers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Price Stickers
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Price Stickers Reviews
Fantastic service From order to receiving was 2 days. Fantastic quality and price. Amazing. Free chocolate in the order too.
Very pleased with the product and the efficiency and response by the staff. I must remember though that next day delivery is Mon-Fri working day 😊 Very happy customer Thank you to all the team👍
Very prompt service and delivery, will definitely use again
I have bought these stickers before and they are great they are clear numbers very plane to see l make my own greeting card and put price on the back so my friends can see the price they like them better specially the old lady’s that can’t see properly they said they are better.
Clean fresh and nice and sticky what more could you ask for CHEERS .
Excellent, from ordering to quick delivery, and finally Great product
I've been using price stickers since I started my business. They always give fast delivery and great customer service. I have recommended them to my other business owner friends and I will continue to use them.
Great price fast service
Ordered one day and delivered the next. Absolutely super service have used many times before and always found them very helpful and obliging with a request for a price sticker they didn’t have on their system and of course the free chocolates 🍫
Currently packing up to move house and the Price Stickers are proving invaluable, gone are the days of scribbling on boxes with a marker, absolutely brilliant just select Room Label and Contents Label and they are so easy for the removal company to identify.
Excellent service, as always
Excellent service , fast delivery exactly what i wanted. *****
I have used Price stickers several times now.Always good quality and always fast delivery.Last time I had 15% off and free chocolate.What's not to like?
Easy website to use, very fast service indeed and free chocolate, what more could you want?
Good quality at brilliant price and prompt delivery
Very good value for money
I like using price stickers, they have a good range, the website though can be difficult to negotiate due due to search parameters and terminology. They used to send each type of label in individual plastic zip bags, but my last order was all in one zipper bag.
Great to deal with, very fast delivery, and the chocolate was a nice touch.
Excellent Quality and fast shipping 10/10