Price & Buckland Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend Price & Buckland

sales@price-buckland.co.uk

Benneworth Close, Hucknall

Telephone

How would you rate Price & Buckland ?

"What fantastic customer service. Friendly and very helpful when I needed help with buying the right size uniform. Couldn't do enough for me"
"Refused to admit they had embroidered my son’s polo shirts in the wrong thread. His school uniform shirt is white with royal blue edging. I’d ordered his polo shirts twice before and the embroidery was done in royal blue. Latest order was embroidered in navy. Queried this with P&B to be told navy was correct. Clearly no quality control in place. Disappointed"
"Garments are not up to standard, second pair of school trousers falling apart within a week of purchasing, I will be going back to Asda's own brand as 1, they are cheaper and 2, they are better made and last longer, don't care that they haven't got the schools log embroidered on them!"
"Poor communication. Incorrect, and lack off. Multiple calls. Emails not responded to. Please schools, don't tie parents into using this provider. You are leaving them with a poor option when guiding them how to spend THEIR money."
"Great quality clothes. Prompt and easy service."
"Very quick reliable service"
"The customer service from start to finish has been excellent on all of ours orders so far!!"
"Very helpful on the marketing side. I worked with the Marketing manager Sarah Copson who I fount extremley good at her job. Would love to work together again"
"I tried to click very good but it would not accept."
"Ordered my uniform late, helpful customer service and received before school started. Thank you :)"
"Excellent service"
"I really think that a company selling school uniform should realise that the vast majority of orders will be in the summer holidays leading up to the school start. 3-4 weeks to deliver an order in this period is not acceptable. Take on some temporary staff!! In addition, they had run out of stock for some items and despite ordering early these were not back in stock until after the school start. Also, they sent me the wrong item on two occasions leading to a lot of frustration and time wasted phoning them. Unfortunately the school uniform is not available to buy elsewhere, it it were then I would not use this company."
"Excellent quality. Tracked record of your parcel. Next day delivery. Customer service always excellent. Any queries customer service very prompt in replying."
"Great, prompt service."