Price & Buckland Reviews

45% of reviewers recommend Price & Buckland

sales@price-buckland.co.uk

Benneworth Close, Hucknall

How would you rate Price & Buckland ?

"Have been waiting a month for an order of 100 pounds. They keep assuring me it is being sent out and released each time I call them, but that never happens. Now having read other reviews about the quality and sizing of the clothes, I am petrified at the thought of having to return items and order all over again. I hope my kids' school stop using these suppliers and find someone who can actually provide a service paid for. Their reviews are akin to companies who sell substandard clothing from China. That says it all."
"Ridiculous waiting times for orders and staff are very unhelpful on the phone."
"Seriously annoyed with this company. Our school have left us no choice but to use this company as they won't release the badge to other shops. We ordered full uniform 17th August and was told it would arrive end of August. He started his first year at secondary school on 5th September. I was stressed out worrying if it doesn't fit it'll be too late to return etc. His blazer is too big, polo top for PE on the small side and his rugby top for PE never arrived. Now we've had an email (After I have had to chase it myself), saying it will be in their stock 8th October so won't be at ours for possibly another week. What a load of rubbish this company has been. A new year 7 not having full PE kit looks terrible. I hope to God the school wake up and release the badge to local shops so we can shop properly and not stress. I certainly do not want to use this company again in the future. EVER."
"I placed an order for the first time on 21 August for my sons new school uniform. It is now 6 September and over the 10 working day maximum and I have not received this. This evening I received an email to say they had no idea when I would receive this. My son had to start school without his kit which is a bit sad for a new year 7. I rang customer services on Wednesday and after a 25 minute wait I had a defensive lady tell me this would be sent out today which has clearly not been the case. If I can avoid using this company in future I will do so as my experience has been very poor. I also note also they charge for delivery and returns despite the high cost of the total items. I am highly unimpressed and feel that with a new school year being an annual event you would expect a much higher level of preparation."
"Taken far to long for a blazer,being told the blazer had arrived and was being dispatched twice when that wasn't the case. Wouldn't recommend to anyone. Material is very cheap looking not a good quality material as the old style from last year from our local shops"
"Total shambles. Just got off the phone to them as my sons delivery of uniform arrived today with 2 sports tops missing. The explaination given was that they have to get more stock from India and they should be with me on October 12th. Is this company serious ? Utter incompetence and corporate idiocy if they can’t manage basic stock control as a retailer of school uniform. They have one, yes one very busy trading period yearly. I personally feel sorry for the lady who took the call, she sounded like she’d had many calls like mine today. 0/10 for getting something so simple so wrong."
"If I could give this company a minus I would... My daughter is due to start her first year in secondary school tomorrow the 4th and her uniform has still not arrived you can imagine how we feel. They are now quoting the uniform may be with us week commencing the 10th unbelievable!! How can a company like this not get it right??? They know that this is their busiest time of the year so why are measures not put in place.. is it because they have our money now and do not wish to pay staff overtime .... most likely. There excuse was they have had lots of orders and are very busy.... well of course they have children return to school in September WHAT ABOUT ALL THE OTHER COMPANIES IN THE WORLD THEY MANAGE AND DO NEXT DAY DELIVERY WHY CANT YOU????? We now live in the 21st century not the 1800’s it’s because your GREEDY you take our orders and cannot fulfil them, it’s not on, all these poor children that cannot start or go back to school, or the poor children that do have to go in because of family circumstances and are going to be ridiculed by others, you should be ASHAMED of your selves. I feel sorry for the front line staff who are having to deal with all these problems and abuse, it is not their fault it goes a lot higher. It’s the one’s that we don’t see or hear from hiding in the background the ones that make the decisions the ones who take all the profit the ones who do not want to pay for extra staff the ones who do not want to pay overtime. I HOPE SCHOOLS LOOK AT THESE REVIEWS AND THINK TWICE ABOUT USING THIS COMPANY"
"Nearly £4 for delivery and you have to pay for returns too! My daughter's school do not take deliveries so I can't avoid this extra cost. Someone really is making a lot of money out of school uniform. I tried to avoid this by finding a local supplier, P&B told me that they had delivered a quantity of the blue PE skort I wanted, to a local uniform shop. I visited the shop where they thoroughly checked their stock and orders only to confirm they have not had any skorts from P&B in the colour I wanted. What a waste of time and now money, I just hope that the skort fits my daughter and I don't have to send it back!"
"What fantastic customer service. Friendly and very helpful when I needed help with buying the right size uniform. Couldn't do enough for me"
"Refused to admit they had embroidered my son’s polo shirts in the wrong thread. His school uniform shirt is white with royal blue edging. I’d ordered his polo shirts twice before and the embroidery was done in royal blue. Latest order was embroidered in navy. Queried this with P&B to be told navy was correct. Clearly no quality control in place. Disappointed"
"Garments are not up to standard, second pair of school trousers falling apart within a week of purchasing, I will be going back to Asda's own brand as 1, they are cheaper and 2, they are better made and last longer, don't care that they haven't got the schools log embroidered on them!"
"Poor communication. Incorrect, and lack off. Multiple calls. Emails not responded to. Please schools, don't tie parents into using this provider. You are leaving them with a poor option when guiding them how to spend THEIR money."
"Great quality clothes. Prompt and easy service."
"Very quick reliable service"
"The customer service from start to finish has been excellent on all of ours orders so far!!"
"Very helpful on the marketing side. I worked with the Marketing manager Sarah Copson who I fount extremley good at her job. Would love to work together again"
"I tried to click very good but it would not accept."
"Ordered my uniform late, helpful customer service and received before school started. Thank you :)"
"Excellent service"
"I really think that a company selling school uniform should realise that the vast majority of orders will be in the summer holidays leading up to the school start. 3-4 weeks to deliver an order in this period is not acceptable. Take on some temporary staff!! In addition, they had run out of stock for some items and despite ordering early these were not back in stock until after the school start. Also, they sent me the wrong item on two occasions leading to a lot of frustration and time wasted phoning them. Unfortunately the school uniform is not available to buy elsewhere, it it were then I would not use this company."
Price & Buckland is rated 2.86 based on 22 reviews