Price & Buckland Reviews

Read Price & Buckland Reviews

sales@price-buckland.co.uk

Benneworth Close, Hucknall

Tell us how Price & Buckland made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I was a subject you your online payment security breach over the new year my details were used and fraud happens on my accounts !!! The day you notified me you had a security breach 10 days!!!! Earlier. I have emailed you to discuss this matter ( which I have not had a response from you ringing your contact number is useless as no one answers ) this has caused me stress and upset that £1000 was fraudulently taken I have had all my cards cancelled and I want to have an alternative to using your website to purchase my child’s uniform which you are the only firm to produce for their school as I will no longer use your website as I don’t not trust it!!!!!
Hi,

We are very sorry to hear that your details were subject to fraudulent activity. We did inform any individuals that may have had their details compromised as soon as we were aware of the issue. We have removed any threat to the website and installed various tools to ensure this doesn't happen again. If you would like to discuss this further then please email webenquiry@price-buckland or call 0115 9640827. We sincerely appologise for any inconvenience or worry caused.

Price & Buckland
Excellent customer service. Very impressed with the 24 hour turn around and replacement jumper. Thanks to all concerned.
I would say this is a bad batch this year. Myself and others who purchased jumpers,where extremely upset by quality after a few washes!

Items bobbling after 5 week? Shocked won’t be purchasing again unfortunately.
Hi K,

We are sorry to hear that you aren't happy with the quality of the jumper. We would really like to look into this further. We would be most grateful if you could get in touch with our customer service department on 0115 9640 827 or by emailing webenquiry@price-buckland.co.uk so that we can assist you with your issue.

P&B
Speedy posting of rugby shirt. Just right. Well done Price & Buckland.
Hi Ann,

We are pleased that your rugby shirt arrived promptly. Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback, we really appreciate it.

Price & Buckland
I am absolutely over the moon with my order. I got in touch with Price & Buckland after my order with a special request (there is always one annoying customer) and they exceeded all expectations. Thank you very much!
Hi Janina,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such positive feedback, we really appreciate it.

Price & Buckland
I placed an order with Price and Buckland on the 10th of August 2019. By the 28th i had still not received my Order. Upon calling i was told that the order had been cancelled and they didn't know why and to reorder. I did this and my order is still down as processing and when contacting 'customer service' I was told that they couldn't tell me when to expect it and I would judt have to wait. I asked to cancel my order and was told no i can't do this as they couldn't contact the warehouse so i would have to wait and then return it too them. There was no apology or any ounce of enthusiasm in order to rectify this. The company itself lack in organisation and I refuse to order any uniform for my children from here.
Hi Jamie-Leigh,

We are really sorry to hear that there was an issue with your order. We have escalated this and it is currently with our customer service department who are trying to resolve this as soon as possible. Our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused.

P&B
I ordered for two navy skirt for Ellen Wilkinson school, instead I received a black skirt and a peacock colour shade of blue. First order as she starts secondary school next Tuesday. So disappointed
Hi,

We are sorry to hear that you received the wrong colour skirt. Please contact our customer service department on 0115 9640 827 or webenquiry@price-buckland.co.uk so that we can resolve this for you.

P&B
Hugely impressed! For the first year ever I was super disorganised and left it until the last week of the holidays to order the children’s new school uniform.

I ordered and panicked a fair bit that my son would look ridiculous on his return to school.

Dianne was super helpful, dealt with my enquiry fabulously to top it off its on its way.

Fabulous customer service staff and fabulous service... THANKYOU! I will try not to leave it so late next next time it thanks for bailing me out!
having to wait over 3 weeks for a school uniform is ridiculous and the "can't tell you when you will get" it is disgusting. It is lucky that these company has school contacts in the real world they would be out of business within a week
I have ordered my daughters new school uniform beginning of july, the order is still being delivered in parts. And is going to be until end of september. If I did not chase this up they had no decency to ring me or email.
Wonderful service and very prompt! Lady I spoke to on customer service was lovely!
Not a very good company at all. Ordered on the 5th July. Full payment took and I didn’t receive my items until 15th August minus ties that I paid for. They were sent a week after. The quality for the price isn’t great and the cardigans smell fishy. Washed them twice and still can’t shift the nasty smell. This rate they will be faded before term starts . Not happy
Fast delivery, great quality
Dianne
Was so helpful and went above and beyond what she needed to do to make sure my order got to me ontime,
Fantastic customer service
Awful website. Way overpriced for quality.
If it isn't bad enough that the school insists this firm has a monopoly on their uniform supply we also have to suffer their high prices, non exchange policy and dubious sizing. They do make it clear that they do not offer an exchange service (have you come across any other e-commerce site that doesn't exchange?) but when asked why advise that this has been 'decided by the Directors'. Which isn't really an answer. No idea when my refund will arrive, have had to cough up for a smaller size uniform (note it would appear that age 5-6 fits a large 7 year old, who would have though it?) so currently out of pocket by over 90 pounds with no uniform to show for it. Re discounted PE kit bundle - it's not actually discounted if you need a different size. I have to buy a smaller size T shirt at £5 but won't receive £5 back for the too large one that's been returned.
Hi Barnaby,

We are sorry to hear that you are not happy with your recent shopping experience. We do not offer exchanges but are more than happy to accept returned items. With regards to the bundle issue, we will take this on board and look to improve how this works.

P&B
I would just like say that I am very happy with the brilliant service from price & Buckland.
I have been in communication with Dianne Nadal who helped me tremendously with an order I have placed. All my queries were answered immediately and she was able to amend my mistake.
I would definitely recommend using Price & Buckland for all your uniform. Brilliant customer service
Hello Fiona,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are pleased and very proud to hear that our staff’s genuine commitment to great customer service is recognised and appreciated.

We will pass on your compliments to Diane and the customer service team.

Kindest regards,
Price & Buckland
Placed many orders with this company and had a great experience everytime. I've learnt to place my order early to avoid the summer rush and avoid the 10 working days despatch time. Uniform so smart and hard wearing
Hello
Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback.
We are happy to hear that you are pleased with the service and items that you have received from us and thankyou for your custom.
Kind Regards
Price and Buckland
Extremely impressed by the service received, my son lost his PE Shirt and needed another one urgently! I placed my order online and then spoke to Customer Service Department who very kindly marked the order as urgent and was despatched within a couple of days. Cant fault the products or the service. Highly Recommended.
My son lost his PE kit. We urgently needed replacements, so after ordering with Price and Buckland, I emailed to see if our order could be sent out sooner than the 5 days stated. Laura dealt with our query and contacted the warehouse who then sent our order next day tracked with Royal mail. Amazing quick delivery and brilliant customer service, thank you so much.
Price & Buckland is rated 3.13 based on 46 reviews