Prezzybox.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Prezzybox.com
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Prezzybox.com Reviews

Brilliant unique gift ideas with excellent service.
Thanks for the great 5* review! We hope to see you again soon.
always use prezzybox for my personalised presents
Thank you for your wonderful review! We hope to see you again in the future.
Quick delivery and items received by recipient in good quality
Prezzybox.com 5 star review on 11th May 2021
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a lovely review! We hope you’ll choose to shop with us again in the future. Prezzybox.
Great product
Smooth easy and enjoyable
Thanks for the great 5* review! We hope to see you again soon.
No problems once I decided which gift I wanted it was pretty straight forward wish I'd found this site before now I will definitely keep it in mind for future gifts .
Thank you for your wonderful review! We hope to see you again in the future.
Quick easy and quirky website to use, great ideas and excellent value for money , would defo recommend !!!!!
Thank you for your wonderful review! We hope to see you again in the future.
Great selection of reasonably priced gifts and really good communication.
i ordered the gift from Australia for someone in the UK using Paypal. I completed the recipient's postal address, no email address was asked for. There was no facility to include a message with the gift. We received an email advising delivery. We then received and email addressed to us, thanking the intended recipient for ordering the gift and incorporating a link for an e-ticket for the gift. I sent an email of complaint about the process - I assume the intended recipient has still not received the gift. I asked for an explanation and/or refund. I've not even received the courtesy of an acknowledgement let alone a reply. Next thing, we receive an auto-email asking us to rate our experience. Two words - 'woefully inept' Still waiting on refund and apology. Third word - 'hopeless' Ab
Hello, Thank you very much for your review. We're very sorry to hear that you've experienced an issue with your order. Unfortunately we’ve had no contact to let us know you've experienced an issue, so we’ve not been able to make this right for you yet! Please contact our team on: csteam@prezzybox.com and we will look into this for you right away. Speak soon!
My friend opened the bath bombs and said they were awesome she said she could smell them before opening and what a lovely birthday present
Bought for a friends birthday she loved them
Very good
Great products. Nice personalisation
Thanks for the great 5* review! We hope to see you again soon.
Good quailty book. Delivered to my neighbours house with no card through my letterbox to inform me of this, good job I have a neighbour willing to fetch my parcel to my address as I had no idea it had arrived.
Thank you for your wonderful review! We hope to see you again in the future.
Could be better by getting emails on what happening to the parcel like it’s being made being packaged up being shipped etc.
Thank you for your wonderful review! We hope to see you again in the future.
love the products and easy peasy order process
Great quality,prompt delivery - what more do you need 😀
Have ordered a birthday gift for my brother, luckily he should receive it on his birthday. A great assortment of gifts available to select from
Great gifts. Super fast delivery
Thank you for your wonderful review! We hope to see you again in the future.
Prezxy box provides a first class professional service. There products never let you down and are first class value for money
Prezzybox.com is rated 4.48 based on 51,933 reviews