Prezzybox.com Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend Prezzybox.com
customer service
Helen Mpande
"It’s a great gift idea, only challenge I had was the minimum number of characters for engraving, only had a few words to say but still had extra lines which were mandatory to fill in. Overall am very happy, good selection of products"
"My gift was beautiful, she’s going to love it. Thank you prezzybox"
Martyn Steers
"My Daughter thought the flowers were amazing and the look on her face was priceless ."
"It’s an amazing gift. Very much worth the money it cost. Very satisfied with it. Everything offered is wonderful. At a lovely choice of lications"
Posted 3 minutes ago
"Quick delivery, item as advertised Great service"
Posted 15 minutes ago
"Ordered two sets of socks, one with a coloured photo one with black and white. The black and white image didn't come out that well but the coloured one was fabulous. I'd used again but with a coloured image. It would be good if you could review the item before you place the order."
Posted 18 minutes ago
"I paid for first class delivery on 13Dec and my order has still not arrived"
Posted 23 minutes ago
"I bought a rubix cube for £5.99 plus £4 postage. on the plus side I couldn't find another anywhere else and found what I wanted on prezzybox. The downside it was much smaller than I expected,cheap looking and not sure what the postage was spent on."
Posted 39 minutes ago
"Looks lovely. Well pleased as it is an important part of someone special's Christmas stocking!"
Posted 54 minutes ago
"Good products, easy to use web site and excellent delivery service"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Items still haven’t arrived but payment has been take."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Goods arrived very quickly considering how near to Christmas it was. Well packaged and as described."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Really good I'm glad my other come before Xmas"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Received my order . Love, love , love it . Can’t wait to see my husband and sons faces on Christmas morning. Great job . Prompt delivery ."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Excellent service and very prompt delivery Thanks Alex"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Good but price is very high."
"This is the first time I’ve used this shop. It was easy to use and the delivery time was exactly when they said. I will be using this shop again."
"easy ordering, ordered 3 items 1st arrived very quick, hope next two items will be here by estinated delivery date. would definatly use prezzybox again if looking for something different"
"Great products and very good service very fast and delivery."
"Ordered a hat 9 days ago to find you don’t have any stock and no one contacted me. I had to chase 3 times and every time they said it was on its way. Now I don’t have the present I need for Christmas Day. I won’t be recommending you to any of my friends."
"Excellent service, goods arrive within a couple off days. Will use Prezzybox again"
"extremely good service. Ordered back and seat massager for a present. And delivered within 3 days."
"I paid £14.99 for delivery for my order to be delivered before 10:30am. The order arrived at 10:55am. I believe this is completely unacceptable having paid (quite a lot extra) for this order to be delivered early."
Prezzybox.com is rated 4.15 based on 18,618 reviews