Prezzybox.com Reviews

77% of reviewers recommend Prezzybox.com
Helen Mpande
"It’s a great gift idea, only challenge I had was the minimum number of characters for engraving, only had a few words to say but still had extra lines which were mandatory to fill in. Overall am very happy, good selection of products"
"My gift was beautiful, she’s going to love it. Thank you prezzybox"
Martyn Steers
"My Daughter thought the flowers were amazing and the look on her face was priceless ."
"Hi guy's,. I am very pleased with the card and the gift I ordered,it was quick delivery, I will be recommending you to family and friends,"
Posted 58 minutes ago
"Loved the frame - great quality ! This is the second one purchased & I will be delighted to buy a third from Prezzybox. Thank you."
"Order has not arrived four days after estimated delivery, tracking says it has been with courier for three days!"
"Really pleased with the items I ordered. Very fast delivery, even on Personalised Items."
"I ordered the balloon flowers for a friend, unfortunately when they arrived one of the balloons (on the ribbon part) had burst already which was a shame. I have ordered them before and they look really great but this time it was a little disappointing."
"Comprehensive website, easy to order, easy to follow progress of order, prompt and efficient delivery. Great service!"
"Lovely unicorn slippers very cute my daughter is going to love them got them really quick to ."
"Ideal gifts, just what I as looking for"
"Prezzybox website fine but still waiting for delivery. Seems to have gone missing twice according to the Hermes courier service. ?? Always had problems with Hermes. Needs reviewing. Still waiting even though delivery should have been Wednesday 17th October ???"
"Cushion cover is lovely, but made the mistake of not reading the item’s description properly... only cover, no cushion included. I have ordered similar gifts from other sites which included the cushion too. Surprised it cost £3.99 for postage with it just being a cover."
"Good price for the item ordered. Fast delivery. Be careful to make sure you choose the correct postage choice"
"Dry good service would use again"
"Quick delivery, great service, thank you!"
"no problems, parcel delivered when expected."
"This was not a gift for me . It. will shortly be wending it’s way to hongkong for my sons 30 th birthday ! He had the identical game boy when he was young ."
"Very prompt service, good price for Laundreeze, delivery cost was reasonable."
"Very disappointed, I ordered a cushion cover with next day delivery. I had to ring the day after it should of been delivered, to be told the item is not next day delivery. I was refunded the £5.99 I paid for next day delivery, but still very disappointed as I needed the item for a special day."
"Item never arrived for wife's birthday. Prompt refund received. Will not use again."
"excellent service delivered on time"
"Easy to use website, order received as expected but delivery issue was helpfully handled by customer service."
Prezzybox.com is rated 4.12 based on 16,649 reviews