Prezzybox.com Reviews

77% of reviewers recommend Prezzybox.com
"My gift was beautiful, she’s going to love it. Thank you prezzybox"
Martyn Steers
Martyn Steers
Verified Buyer
"My Daughter thought the flowers were amazing and the look on her face was priceless ."
"I ordered some fab items for my husband's birthday. They all arrived in perfect condition nice and quickly. Shopping with prezzybox was a pleasure and I loved the mug cake mix they sent me free."
"Fast delivery excellent"
"Was easy and simple to use"
Helen Keir
Verified Buyer
"I am very happy with the speed which I received my book for my brother’s birthday"
Nisar Patel
Verified Buyer
"The remote control wall climbing is excellent. Loads of fun for the kids."
"My order was due to arrive latest 4 Jun. It has still not arrived and was for my mum's 60th birthday. I have emailed to find out when it will arrive and still have no reply. But you have my money...."
Robert Eastland
Verified Buyer
"Speedy ordering and kept up to date."
Carol Taylor
Verified Buyer
"Arrived in good time, very pleased with service and quality, thank you."
Julie Hodges
Verified Buyer
"Good choice of items. Also one of my items didn't turn up when expected and I emailed and got a quick reply with an offer of a new delivery. Lucky it came the day before father's day. . . So the fault was with royal mail not you. Both items were unique and a good price"
Amber Watts
Verified Buyer
"I ordered a personalised cookie for Father’s Day. The box came and written on the box was what was inside so my husband new what he was getting as he picked up the post."
"ordered a last minute present for fathers day, arrived in plenty of time."
"The flower bouquet of balloons was really lovely!"
"Made my husband smile,that was good enough for me."
"Buying online was simple, with clear and effective communication. The gift was packaged well and delivery was quick. The gift was just what we expected."
"The shipping was quick and the pocket watch is very classy. I know the recipient will be very happy with it as a birthday present"
"Amazing quick delivery"
"Item was dispatched quickly and was well packaged"
Denise Wright
Verified Buyer
"LOVED THE BOTTLE PERSONALISED BEER. MY HUBBY THOUGHT IT WAS ABSOLUTELY BRILLANT.Came well packed up."
"Bigger than I thought but dad liked that it was also very good quality and he was really pleased with it"
Samantha Cameron
Verified Buyer
"Amazing products and a fantastic service 😊"
Roxina Cotter
Verified Buyer
"Recipient delighted. Lindor tree delivered in perfect condition. Great packaging. Easy to order online from abroad to deliver to relative in UK"
Prezzybox.com is rated 4.12 based on 16,048 reviews