Prezzybox.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Prezzybox.com
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Prezzybox.com Reviews

When your trying to buy the perfect gift, this is definitely the place to do it.
Great service. When I emailed I received a really quick & helpful reply.
Was looking for something a bit different for father's Day. Lovely gift delivered very quickly.
Quick delivery and everything carefully - but sensibly - packaged.
I was happy with the service provided and the swiftness and efficency and easy to follow steps of the checkout process. Also the selection of gift ideas for fathers day was fairly substantial displaying a good variety. There seemed to be a good selection of gift categories for different occasions too. First time using this online retailer, first experience of them. Awaiting delivery of goods now, pleased with the regular email correspondence regarding confirmation of purchase, dispatch and tracking information.
Very quick delivery and accessible website, so pleased! Just in time for father’s day, great for last minute gifts
Easy web site, great products, quick delivery. Very satisfied. Thank you.
Really quick delivery, products are fab quality! second time ordering
GIft was good but could have come with batteries installed
Quickly delivery and fabulous product. Thank you!
Excellent service with fast delivery. Would highly recommend.
An easy website to use, nice products and fast shipping! Great experience overall
A excellent place to purchase personalised gifts !
I ordered an engraved pint glass for Father’s Day. Product easy to order. Arrived quicker than expected. Well packaged and the children’s dad loved it. I would definitely order from Prezzybox again
Easy to order from start to finish and my orders came very quickly. Would definitely recommend.
'Bloody hell that was quick!' were my exact words when the items I ordered arrived through my letterbox less than 24 hours after paying for them. Your service is impressive, keep up the good work Prezzybox!
Efficient service
Thanks for the great 5* review! We hope to see you again soon.
Amazing, personalisation is beautiful and the box and book itself are well wrapped and protected through the post.
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a lovely review! We hope you’ll choose to shop with us again in the future. Prezzybox.
Excellent service, order received quicker than expected.
What a great experience, especially buying a gift from out of the country :) Gong to shop here again for sure!
Thank you for your wonderful review! We hope to see you again in the future.
Prezzybox.com is rated 4.48 based on 52,358 reviews