Prezzybox.com Reviews

77% of reviewers recommend Prezzybox.com
"My gift was beautiful, she’s going to love it. Thank you prezzybox"
Martyn Steers
"My Daughter thought the flowers were amazing and the look on her face was priceless ."
"I ordered some fab items for my husband's birthday. They all arrived in perfect condition nice and quickly. Shopping with prezzybox was a pleasure and I loved the mug cake mix they sent me free."
"Will never order from you again you say on your website 48 hours delivery gave me a date 10th-13th August this for my wedding anniversary which I ordered from you hoping it would be here still waiting to late my anniversary was on the 13 don’t say on your site 48 hours delivery not happy"
Hi Mechelle,

Thank you for your email. We're sorry to hear that you're disappointed with the service on this occasion.

We don't offer a 48 hour delivery for this item i'm afraid - It's a 48 hour dispatch time which indicates how long the item takes in production before being dispatched.

We've contacted you directly regarding your order and we're happy to send a replacement if it hasn't arrived for you by Friday.

We hope this helps,

Prezzybox.
"I was so excited to give these to my partner as a gift, it’s a shame that they never turned up and the delivery company used is a total shambles, ruined surprise and very unhappy customer."
Hi Simon,

Thank you for your feedback. We're very sorry to hear that your order hasn't arrived for you. We've tracked it and it looks like our couriers attempted delivery 3 times and your order is being returned to us following this.

We've contacted you directly to resolve this for you.

Thank you, Prezzybox.
"Arrived damaged, however was given a refund. Helpful on that front"
Hi Georgina,

Thank you for your feedback. Once again, please accept our apologies that your order arrived damaged. Your refund will show in your account shortly.

If there's anything else we can do for you, please let us know.

Prezzybox.
"Bottle leaks and not the same colour writing as the official bottles"
"Itnhasnt arrived yet is there any update of when it will."
Hi Antony,

Thank you for your feedback - We're sorry to hear your item hasn't arrived yet. This has been dispatched with Royal Mail by our external partners and we've now emailed you the tracking number so you can keep an eye on it!

Thanks, Prezzybox.
"I ordered a personalised gin and tonic glass as a birthday gift for my friend. It arrived in plenty of time and she absolutely loved it! Highly recommend."
"Brilliant service, fabulous gifts. Would definitely recommend."
"Very easy to use website, quick and easy payment options and delivery was excellent. I have already recommended this site to colleagues and friends."
"The vase was lovely but was not entirely happy with the engraving , it was a little small and a little messy to read"
"The delivery was extremely days an much earlier than expected yet. My partner loved it and it was very high quality."
"Bought a cooling towel for use on the golf course, have tried it already and was very impressed !"
"Easy to follow instructions to personalise gifts (I ordered 2 different items) then gives you a preview of your item which is fab Fast processing and delivery. Items arrived and I'm delighted...safely delivered in bubble wrap and secured Huge Thank You!!"
"Personalised bottle was perfect, a lovely gift to give. Delivered quicker than estimated."
"Good online shopping experience. Pleased with purchase and as described. Big hit with recipient."
"Great Service. Great Product & Super fast delivery - Well Done Prezzybox - Many thanks :)"
"Brilliant product and excellent, quick service!!"
"The Disney photo booth props arrived very quickly and they are much bigger than expected"
"Excellent service and the book was fantastic - really intersting to flick through the years"
"The money box was cute but very small to what I had expected. It's a shame that it also didn't have music too"
"It was a perfect present and I will be ordering 2 more for xmas presents"
Prezzybox.com is rated 4.12 based on 16,426 reviews