Prezzybox.com Reviews

4.5
Based on 56,888 reviews
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Prezzybox.com Reviews

Easy site to use, quick delivery and lovely item. Thanks
Looks good for a gift so never tried it.
got a great a great unusual gift for the hubby!
Very fast delivery, if ordering again i would just go for one picture not two merged together.
Great service and value
My order of an inscribed silver bottle stop arrived on time and was even better than I expected. Thanks for a great silver wedding gift (to go with a bottle, of course!)
Hello, We're very happy you're happy! We hope to see you again soon - Thank you for the feedback. Thanks Prezzybox.
I omitted to put my name and a message on the present when ordering online. It was easy to contact Prezzybox via email and ask for an amendment. They replied quickly and said they would inform the partner sending out the present which was great customer service. The recipient was very pleased with their present. I will use Prezzybox again as they also had a great selection of present ideas.
Hello, Thanks for the lovely review - It's great to hear that you had a good shopping experience with us. We're so happy to hear you found some great gifts and they arrived quickly for you. Thanks again, Prezzybox.
Great service and quick delivery!
Hello, Thank you for your wonderful review! We hope to see you again in the future. Thanks, Prezzybox
Loved it would definitely order again
Hello Meg Thank you for the great review! Many Thanks. Prezzybox.
Easy to order but couldn't use the free delivery code due to value. What i purchased was over £20, not sure what the minimum was for free delivery
Hello Laura Thank you for your message. We can see that the free delivery code didn't quite work for you so we have refunded your delivery now. We hope this helps. Prezzybox.
Just what I wanted to cheer up my primary school teacher daughter after the horror of SATs! It arrived exactly on time, and she was very happy - which made me happy too.
I have used prezzy box a few times now and have never had so many compliments on my gifts ! I bought the ‘ wine o clock’ click for two friends and they were over the moon ! This month I took advantage of their free postage offer to order some things for me too! Prezzy box is not just for everyone else !!!
Hello, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! We're so happy to hear you found some great gifts and they arrived quickly for you. Thanks again, Prezzybox.
I love using Prezzybox because it is so easy to search for gifts under different categories instead of scrolling through everything for hours. The different price options are great too if you are looking to spend on a budget then this is a useful tool. I have used Prezzybox for a few years now and I haven't looked back!
Hello Nikki Thanks for the lovely review - It's great to hear that you had a good shopping experience with us. We're so happy to hear you found some great gifts! Thanks again, Prezzybox.
Great fun products and efficient delivery. FAB - will definitely use again :)
Good quality stormtrooper pint glass, packaged well, & speedy delivery.
Hello We're very happy you're happy! We hope to see you again soon - Thank you for the feedback. Many Thanks. Prezzybox.
I placed an order and wanted my order to be delivered quickly as it was a gift for a friend who was going away after 2 days. So I paid extra for the next day delivery. I was so disappointed to receive my parcel the 3rd day after placing the order instead of the next day. If you want to keep your customers happy, then maybe you need to change your delivery system as I feel that I was ripped off for an appaling delivery.
Hello Rita Thank you for your feedback. We can see that you have contacted us regarding your order and we can see that it was delayed slightly with Royal Mail but was delivered 1 day late and we refunded the extra money you paid for your delivery charge. Many Thanks. Prezzybox.
Great variety of products and quick delivery
Hello Jade Thanks for the great 5* review! We hope to see you again soon. Many Thanks. Prezzybox.
Nice, Easy and quick. Better delivery than other couriers.
Hello Wendy-Anne We're very happy you're happy! We hope to see you again soon - Thank you for the feedback. Many Thanks. Prezzybox.
My daughter was so delighted with the flowers that I sent that she shared a photo with her friends and had many likes.
Hello Thank you for the wonderful review! We're so pleased she loved her flowers too! Many Thanks. Prezzybox.
Item just as pictured, quick delivery
Hello Kay Thank you for your review. We're glad to hear that you've had a good shopping experience and we hope to see you soon. Many Thanks. Prezzybox.
Prezzybox.com is rated 4.50 based on 56,888 reviews