Pretty You London (US) Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Pretty You London (US)

About Pretty You London (US): Pretty You London is a women's luxury fashion brand with a focus on slippers and nightwear.

All of our range is easily recognisable as PYL. The foundation of our brand is our slippers which are unique in design. Finished with diamante embellishments, using the highest quality materials, we are experts in finding a style for any lady.

The perfect gift for your loved one or just a little treat for yourself. When you buy a Pretty You London product, you invest in more than just that; you invest in your time. Get lost in luxury as you relax in our pyjamas and slippers.

01619458001

lou@prettyyoulondon.com

Danielle House

Tell us how Pretty You London (US) made you happy

"Great slippers great service, was here in three days from London!!"
"BEAUTIFUL SLIPPER!!! So comfortable and the fit is spot on! Love these slippers!"
"Shipment was on schedule and loved the product"
Hi there,

Thanks so much for your order and your review. I hope you enjoy your slippers. You chose our best seller so great choice. It's a beautiful slipper isn't it.

Thanks again

Lou
"I was disappointed & would liked to have been able to return shoes with postage paid when there was an issue, since their office is overseas and the postage is so expensive. However I was impressed in how quick my concerns were addressed via email."
Hi Cynthia,

thank you for taking the time to leave us your review. I'm sorry the slippers you ordered didn't fit in the way you expected. I'm glad you felt I handled your enquiry in a manner you were happy with and I'm sorry that you aren't happy with the returns process we have. We take your feedback very seriously so I'll look in to improving this in the future.

Many thanks

Lou
"Both the flip flops I bought and the slippers are excellent. I now own 3 pair of the slippers!"
Hi Sandra,

thank you for your lovely review. I'm glad you love our slippers and we have a valued customer like you!

Thanks

Lou
"Slippers are really pretty. Made well. Great service. I received my package within 3 days from ordering from London!"
Hi there,

we're really grateful for your feedback, thank you. I'm glad you're happy with our delivery times too.

Enjoy the holidays with our lovely slippers.

Thanks

Lou
"I have yet to receive my order, that was scheduled to be delivered on Thursday, November 29,2018. I did not receive it, I also have not heard anything from you, Pretty You London, nor have I heard anything from your carrier DHL. WHILE I have ordered things in the past and have never had a problem, I think it was due to you being in the USA. It is very frustrating not to have a resource to contact, or anyone follow up with me, and no information provided rather than.....How did we do as in past tense. Thus that tells me you yourselves as a company are not tracking your packages to your customers who are patronizing your company. Very disappointing."
Hi Linda,

Firstly, thank you for your order and for taking the time to leave us a review.

I've looked into your order and can see that we dispatched your order the same day we received it (Tuesday 27th November). Having tracked your order this morning, I can see there was a slight delay (+1 day) as your shipment was on hold, however, your order was scheduled for delivery as agreed with you on Sunday 2nd December. I can agree this is slightly outside of our guide time of 2-3 working days but believe that this service isn't completely unreasonable as delays do happen from time to time. I'm very sorry that you feel unhappy with our service on this occasion and hope that we meet your expectations if you choose to order with us in the future.

Please email us on 'email@prettyyoulondon.com' if you need further assistance.

Thanks again for your order and I hope you enjoy your slippers.

Pretty You London
"The ladies loved their new slippers"
Hi Kristen,

You guys look stunning in these, thanks for sharing the picture! I love that you're wearing these in your every day clothes with your friends. I have these and they're so cute aren't they?!

Thanks for your order and for your review.

Lou
"placed the tag on the heel of the shoe and it bothers the bottom of my feet. Really poor placement. Also right after I submitted my order, I received a deluge of telemarketing calls. Won’t be ordering anything more from you"
Hi Diane,

I'm sorry to hear about the tag. In truth, this isn't feedback we've heard before. I have actually just started wearing some of the Afton booties over the weekend and felt the label initially but now I don't even notice this.

Regarding the telemarketing calls, this isn't how we operate. We don't use telemarketing as a technique at all and we don't share your details with anyone else who may have contact you. I kindly ask you to provide us with more information on the types of calls you've received, if possible as I'd like to look into this further? We take your privacy very seriously and only use your data in line with our Privacy Policy (available on our website). Our email address is 'email@prettyyoulondon.com'.

Thanks for your order and your review.

"Love these slippers !"
Hi Jane,

Thanks for your order and your welcomed review. We hope you love your Anya slippers. Stunning aren't they!?

Thanks again

Lou
"I have had 3 pairs of these slippers and they are great."
Hi there,

Thanks for your order and your feedback. We hope you love your Assisi slippers.

Pretty You London (US) is rated 4.27 based on 11 reviews