Pretty You London (US) Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Pretty You London (US)

About Pretty You London (US): Pretty You London is a women's luxury fashion brand with a focus on slippers and nightwear.

All of our range is easily recognisable as PYL. The foundation of our brand is our slippers which are unique in design. Finished with diamante embellishments, using the highest quality materials, we are experts in finding a style for any lady.

The perfect gift for your loved one or just a little treat for yourself. When you buy a Pretty You London product, you invest in more than just that; you invest in your time. Get lost in luxury as you relax in our pyjamas and slippers.

01619458001

lou@prettyyoulondon.com

Danielle House

Tell us how Pretty You London (US) made you happy

"Perfect. love them."
"Love love love them, I’m sure my bridesmaids will too. They were shipped soon after being ordered and great quality and timely responses"
Hi Chimwemwe,

Thank you so much for your orders. I've actually kept an eye on your shipments since they were such welcome orders and was glad to see they all were delivered in good time. I hope you have the most wonderful wedding.

All the best

Pretty You London
"I love the slippers, the designs are so feminine. It's so me."
Hi Terolyn

Thanks so much for your review. I'll pass your feedback onto our designer who's just opposite from me. We're glad you're happy with our range.

Hope to see you again in the future.

Lou
"These slippers are pretty but, the quality is not there! I have a pair of the Martha in pink I love them! I wish the Anyas were made better! Disappointed! 😔 Please bring back the “Martha” style!"
Hi there,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us your review. I'm sorry that you're disappointed in the Anya style. We've actually worked with the manufacturer to improve the overall quality of this style vs the Martha. We opted for a better binding and better quality fur.

We're happy to investigate this further with you if you could send us some photographs of the faults you are finding with the product you've received as well as a description of the issues of fit. Our email address is email@prettyyoulondon.com.

Lou
"Not like the pink “Martha” style I have and love! A little disappointed with these, the furry fabric is Not the same at all! The opening of my left slipper must be defected you can barely see my toes!! I like the way you guys used to make these beautiful slippers, when you make changes to something that’s not broke, it doesn’t work! Very sad 😔 cause I really enjoy these slippers! I bought two pair the mink and the pink color. Don’t think I will purchase these slippers again!!"

Lou
"Beautiful slippers and expedient shipping. Thank you!"
Hi there,

thanks so much for your valued feedback. We're so glad you are happy with the slippers and our service.

All the best,

"LOVE THEM"
Hi Allyson,

Glad to hear you're happy. Thanks for taking the time to leave us your review. Hopefully see you again soon.

Pretty You London
"The shoes are gorgeous and they were delivered within a few days after ordered. It would be nice to be able to include a message to the recipient when sending as a gift."
Hi Deborah,

thanks for your order and your review. We take on your feedback and I'll look into this option.

Pretty You London
"Love them I first bought your slippers 2 years ago at Nordstrom on line I loved the wedding slippers which I bought for my honeymoon since than wore them out Wish you still had them. I work at home so now slippers have taken over my Tory Burch sandals I"
Hi Bryant,

Thanks for your lovely review. We're glad you're happy with them and hope to see you again soon.

Pretty you London
"Love the products I received! Great quality and fast delivery. Will buy more from Pretty You."
Hi Lisa,

thanks for your review! I'm really happy you love your order. We'd love to welcome you back again soon.

"💙"
Thanks for your review 💖 back to you!

Lou
"Beautiful, plush, comfortable. My wife absolutely loves these and I’ve been surprising her with these for years! Would like more bootie s tyles to choose from in the future. Keep the gold!!"
Hi there,

Thanks for your lovely review and I'm so glad your wife likes the slippers so much. We do have a few more bootie style slippers for next winter so stay tuned.

Thanks again

"Love ❤️ them!!"
Hi Melvina, I'm so glad to hear you like our product. We're very excited you're one of our customers. Thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback.

Lou
"Colored not what appears in the photo. Received a mauve/purple color. Would cost me $24 to return to UK. Lesson learned! So sad!"
Hi there,

I believe we've been in touch about this issue and I have asked you to send us a picture with the aim to rectify any colour differences. This is something we've never heard before having sold hundreds of this best selling style.

We made the decision to invest in the skills of a professional photographer to shoot the product shots we have our website. We did this to ensure there was no differentiation between the product itself and the pictures we use to sell the product. We can only think this might be down to the colour collaboration of your computer screen. We’ve actually just gone to the warehouse to match a pair in person to our screen and feel happy with this.

I know you feel photographing the item you've received isn't convenient for you but we'd still like to help. We've provided you with a generous discount as a gesture of goodwill.

I'm sorry that you've still felt our service has justified this negative review.

Many thanks

Lou
"Gave them as a gift and she loved them! Shipping was fast BUT the product packaging arrived damaged because the product was thrown in a plastic shipping bag that offered no protection. It was a little embarrassing having to give a gift where the product packaging was ripped and damaged."
Hi Ashley,

I'm glad to hear your friend liked the slippers. I'm so sorry to hear the packaging was damaged on receipt. We haven't had any reports of this so far but I think there is some expectation for slight damage when something travels so far. Thank you for being so understanding in this matter and we're so glad our slippers were a good gift.

Lou
"Excellent service, excellent products. One of our favourite shops."
Hi,

We're so lucky to have customers like yourself. Thank you for your kind review. We hope we continue to please in the new year.

Have a good Christmas.

Pretty You London
"Great slippers great service, was here in three days from London!!"
Hi there,

Thanks so much for your lovely review. We're really glad to hear you're happy with our service. I hope you continue to enjoy your slippers.

Merry Christmas

Pretty You London
"BEAUTIFUL SLIPPER!!! So comfortable and the fit is spot on! Love these slippers!"
Hi Julie,

Thanks for your lovely review. We're so glad to hear you're happy with your slippers. Have a wonderful Christmas.

Pretty You London
"Shipment was on schedule and loved the product"
Hi there,

Thanks so much for your order and your review. I hope you enjoy your slippers. You chose our best seller so great choice. It's a beautiful slipper isn't it.

Thanks again

Lou
"I was disappointed & would liked to have been able to return shoes with postage paid when there was an issue, since their office is overseas and the postage is so expensive. However I was impressed in how quick my concerns were addressed via email."
Hi Cynthia,

thank you for taking the time to leave us your review. I'm sorry the slippers you ordered didn't fit in the way you expected. I'm glad you felt I handled your enquiry in a manner you were happy with and I'm sorry that you aren't happy with the returns process we have. We take your feedback very seriously so I'll look in to improving this in the future.

Many thanks