Pretavoir Online Glasses Reviews

25% of reviewers recommend Pretavoir Online Glasses

Tell us how Pretavoir Online Glasses made you happy

"Fake Dior sunglasses! I had a Dior Technologic sunglasses for 3 years bought from Dior store in Manhattan. Recently somebody stole it, so I ordered the exact model and color from this website. When they sent me my order, as soon as I opened the box, I got shocked because of the difference from my original one. I could easily notice that lenses are fake because I had it before. If a buyer buy this for the first time, she would think that this is authentic. The lenses were much more light color and clear. Then I called them, and they accepted the lenses were changed but they accused DIOR that they hadn’t test the product before release!!!! Which is impossible. I never ever again will shop anything from them; because you pay the price for original but you’ll get fake!"
Are you Pretavoir Online Glasses? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Absolutely excellent customer service. Ordered 2 pairs of Porsche sunglasses for my partner. Free returns for the pair we didn't want to keep and very fast refund, no quibble.."
"They sell factory seconds, so old stock with scratches on. This is confirmed by an ex employee on glasshouse. My gripe is their utterly tripe service. The quality of the lenses are poor, that after less than 8mths they look old."
Hi Justin, another review site that you have found to continue your tirade. You tried to trick us into supplying prescription glasses for your daughter who is in her early teens. We don't provide prescription glasses to children. You wanted to save money by using our service. I'm sorry that our refusal has upset you so much..
"scam..!!! avoid it at all cost been a week running behind them about my delivery which was next day,,all they do is blame it on Royal Mail delivery when did a cross check item was never sent only. such a scam..."
Pretavoir Online Glasses is rated 2.00 based on 4 reviews