Pret A Manger, Greater London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pret A Manger, Greater London

81 Piccadilly, Mayfair, London W1J 8HY, UK

Tell us how Pret A Manger, Greater London made you happy
Used Pret A Manger several times during my London Trip to Kensington and at Heathrow Airport. All food purchased was excellent and staff were very polite and patient. Quick check out with card payment system. Would use Pret A Manger again whenever I see one as I believe their products are good quality.
Wonderful fresh food, extensive vegan options. My go-to food store when on the move.
Very friendly staff too!
In light of the recent customer deaths and news reports including a Sunday Mirror undercover investigation, I will not only boycott, but avoid Pret. It doesn't seem what it is on the outside. It is better to return and support small businesses.
Every Pret store I go into... about three near whitecross street/ old street and Moorgate area.

Staff are always fast, helpful and friendly.

Keep up the good work and please do let them know they are all doing a great job

Staff are always fast, helpful and friendly.

Delicious food, great veggie options and tasty non-fizzy drinks.
Pret A Manger, Greater London is rated 4.43 based on 7 reviews