Presto Coffee Reviews

of reviewers recommend Presto Coffee
Read Presto Coffee Reviews

About Presto Coffee:

Crafting delicious, fresh coffee that doesn't cost the earth.

support@prestocoffeeroasters.com

Tell us how Presto Coffee made you happy
Great tasting fresh coffee and excellent customer service.
Customer service from Presto is second to none. They couldn't have been more helpful with the problem I had with a delivery. They made sure I got the fresh beans I ordered without any fuss, despite all the problems they (and most other companies) are having with supply chain and staffing in these difficult times. There are other companies that could learn a lot from Presto. Keep up the good work, guys. Fresh Carbon Santa Bárbara Coffee Beans is one of the best coffees I have tasted so far. It has a lovely depth of flavour without the bitterness that comes from over roasting. A bonus for me is that even after a few weeks it holds its flavour very well and doesn't go stale if kept in an airtight container. I have now subscribed to this and won't be bothering with anything else.
We subscribe to Presto coffee bags (Smooth Italian) and are very happy with these. Consistently good flavour, no bitterness, and great that they don't individually wrap each coffee bag (the coffee bags stay fresh in the sealable bag). Francesca in Presto support is fab - if I have any queries she responds quickly and is super helpful. Very happy
Really good coffee at reasonable price, they also have subscription plans we haven't tried yet but might do. Also great customer service! It would be great if they added more coffee beans to select from.
Very good tasty bean, which had been recommended by our son. Preceded by excellent service, as received coffee package in about two days of ordering.
Italian coffee bags split when hot water poured on them. Terrible mess and coffee in drinkable.
Great coffee and great customer service.
My only complaint is that now I don't know how I'm going to finish these 2 Nescafé instant cofveve pots I have in my cupboard. LOVE IT
Very good coffee at a good price
Coffee beans superb - only place I have found excellent decaff flavour. Issue with slightly longer roast to delivery time over the new year period relating to Covid related staffing problems. I queried this and was immediately offered replacement beans. Fantastic service.
I bought the House Espresso Beans ................... and loved them
Lovely coffee and brilliant customer service, very helpful! Highly recommend.
Got bored with not-very-good espresso beans, and thought I'd try Presto's House Espresso. What a lovely flavour! Makes a lovely Cappuccino, too! Very pleased with my purchase, and with the service, too. 1kg bag in a cardboard box delivered promptly. Great coffee!
Not bad for a decaff coffee, but bag arrived split at the side - received an apology, but didn't seem that bothered. Will most likely try elsewhere once finished
We love the Presto Smooth Italian coffee bags. We love to drink good coffee out but when at home we like the convenience of using coffee bags. After trying a few coffee bag brands we found Presto and have been really happy with the flavour and consistency of coffee quality. Flavour is lovely and the coffee bags so easy to use. We love that the bags are not individually wrapped (most other brands do individually wrap which creates a lot if excess waste). The customer service at Presto is excellent too- if I ever have a query it is quickly responded to in a friendly way. Delivery is quick and we receive tracking each time and now have a subscription set up.
Quite simply the best tasting coffee. Exceptional customer service too.
Great coffee and customer service, it’s the only coffee I drink now and will continue to reorder, got to give 5 stars ⭐️ thanks
Prompt delivery of very tasty coffee. Never had any occasion to return any of the coffee we have ordered.
Have had a subscription for some time now. Customer service is fantastic, very helpful with quick response times, as I have had to bring forward my delivery, must be due to the fantastic taste and strength. Many friends have commented on the excellent coffee they receive when visiting.
I tried to experiment with coffee bags and decided to give Presto a go. They arrived very quickly and the taste was excellent. Cleaner and easier than a cafetière and no mucking around with a machine. The taste was excellent. I’m hooked!
Presto Coffee is rated 4.60 based on 161 reviews