Prestige Flowers Reviews

04AM
4AM
Click Here

Tell us how Prestige Flowers made you happy

"Search for the "other" prestige flowers, they have clearly abandoned this company page and flooded the new company page with gushing reviews to dilute the horrendous experience most customers experience"
Are you Prestige Flowers? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Flowers delivered one week late. Arrived dead. Awful custom service. Refused a refund. Ignoring emails. Not recommended."
"If I could give it 0 I would. Flowers ordered for my birthday arrived 3 days late and wilting. After a complaint a second bunch was sent - took 4 days, arrived crushed and wilting. No refund offered"
"Delivered five days late and were dead three days later. A replacement bouquet also died in three days. Not one flower was the colour I had ordered. Terrible experience. The refund I received didn't compensate for the huge disappointment."
"I ordered flowers to be delivered on 29th May for my Granny’s 90th birthday and they STILL HAVEN’T ARRIVED!!! Your customer service staff are so unhelpful! The biggest joke in all this is I PAID EXTRA for next day delivery to make sure they got there! AVOID THIS COMPANY THEY REALLY DON’T CARE IF IT GETS THERE OR NOT"
"I have ordered some roses for my girlfriend and the next day they started dying off i emailed them and complain and after i provided them with evidence they agreed to replace the roses as a favour and the next bouquet was even worse , 75P reduced from tesco lived 3 weeks!"
"If I could give this company a zero I actually would, I was sent flowers from a friend when i left my job, i got them out the box followed the instructions down to a t. Within a day they had dropped & looked dead, I complained & today 22nd May sent another bunch & give me strength if these ain't the same, pictures can be provided, absolutely shocking !!"
"To say I'm utterly disappointed is a understatement. I am now living in Spain and wanted to send my mum who is living in the UK some beautiful flowers for mothers day as I couldn't be there this year. I ordered the extra large bouquet for her along with a balloon from Prestige Flowers. The flowers arrived as scheduled but many of the stems were snapped on arrival in the box and the roses lasted 3 days before they were dead!! £42.48 spend on flowers that lasted 3 days. I honestly cant believe what a waste of time and money I spent with this company. I'm more upset that my mum didn't get a decent bunch of flowers for Mothers Day."
"I bought a fruit basket 🧺 as a Thankyou it cost me £25.49.All it had in it was 2 necterines,4 apples,bunch of grapes,2 plums.There was no ribbon on basket.Abot £4.25 worth of fruit it looked appalling 😤😤😤😤😤😤😤"
"I ordered flowers for my Aunt's funeral service. I'm in the U.S. and ordered the flowers 24 hours in advance. I received notification that they were unable to deliver the flowers. They informed me a calling card was left so that delivery can be rearranged. Too late. The service is over. No effort to make it right. I'm pretty sure their customer service is run by bots. DO NOT ORDER FLOWERS FROM this site. It's a scam. Such a shame."
"I would not recommend this company. Very similar experience to Maiden below. Goods weren't delivered and when I chased they couldnt track where they had got to so had to resend. the best compensation they could offer was a £5 discount code."
"Not worth 1 star!!! Flowers ordered for valentines day 2 days before, it was delivered on the day!!. I was surprise bouquet for work place. It was delivered 24hrs laters when she wasn't there. The flowers are going to stay in delivery box for a week. I contact customer service and they throw some T&C. Not understanding at all and when asked for compensation they offer £5 voucher. I will not shop here again. What compensation is this?? Really!!!"
"Received roses as a birthday gift with a small box of chocolates, the flowers were dropping within a couple of days and didn't last a week. Very disappointing and hope my children didn't pay a lot for them. I will never use Prestige for sending flowers"
"I ordered these for a friend who is very ill, only to find she had to do a 20 minute drive to collect them as they say nobody was in when there was but it takes a while for her to get to the door! Surely they could have left with neighbour, but no - it was a very small size bouquet - paid extra for a 'Medium" size and was truly disappointed as well as postage bumping the price up but she had to get them!! I wrote to customer services to complain about the delivery and all they said was "we are sorry you feel this way and apologise for any inconvenience"!!! Needless to say, I would not use or recommend this company"
"After 72 hours, the 40 roses I bought for my wife were almost dead. They were kept watered correctly, and out of direct sunlight. As you can't actually complain after 3 days, the lovely Miss Hartley on there "live chat" pretty much told my "sorry, tough" and then disappeared. I'll buy my flowers from a supermarket in future, as they will probably last longer, be cheaper and I would be treated far better by Tesco's if I had a complaint."
Prestige Flowers is rated 1.50 based on 18 reviews