Prestige Flowers Reviews

10% of reviewers recommend Prestige Flowers

How would you rate Prestige Flowers ?

Luis Esteller Herrera
Verified Reviewer
"Wasted money and spoiled day. I ordered some flowers at the beginning of the week to be delivered on Friday. Thought that ordering several days in advance there would be no delays. They were for a dear friend going on holidays to her country for three weeks. We work together at an office and I requested the delivery between 8:00 AM and 16:00 PM (8 hours time frame). The flowers weren´t delivered: "We have an urgent delivery for you. Unfortunately we were recently unable to complete this delivery." I´m wondering which is the difference between an "urgent delivery" and a "delivery we don´t care at all". Instead of flowers I have e-mails in my inbox asking to re-schedule the delivery if I need but... what for? She is not going to be back until August! Am I going to keep the flowers at home for three weeks? We are talking about flowers. It is something you order for an special occasion and that happens on a very specific date, not any day that the haulier fancies to deliver the flowers. And of course is not the money wasted for nothing. There were feelings and ilussions involve and all that went into the bin along with the flowers if they ever arrive. Sorry, I´m not only disappointed but infuriated and fooled."
"Disgusted with their service ! Flowers sent with NO message attached . When I phoned to complain they said it was my fault I didn’t write the message . They then offered a small box of chocolates as an appology along with the ORIGINAL message ... I’m still waiting 5 days down the line . They CANT offer a refund for the inconvinience caused . And my mum has had her flowers for 5 days now and STILL doesn’t know why she received them ! Also although they state flowers last 7 days they were pretty much dead after 4 !! Awful company stay clear !!!"
"I received a bouquet of roses from Prestige Flowers for my 40th birthday from my parents. It is awful. The roses are damaged, old and clearly past their best - it rains petals and leaves every time I move the vase. I did notify Prestige Flowers I was far from happy and we are currently in email ping pong with me sending photos and them telling me they just need water. My parents are really upset. They could have bought a truck full of petrol station roses for 50pounds they paid..... they feel well and truly ripped off!"
"While the flowers were very nice, my order should've been delivered on Saturday. They weren't delivered until Tuesday, however. They were sat in a dispatch office all weekend, despite the company claiming to deliver 7 days a week. When raising the issue with customer services, it felt very much like they were saying 'Tough s**t! It wasn't us delivering them. Nothing we can do about it.' Won't be using again."
"Flowers wilted after 1 day probably due to the fact that they arrived having sat in the couriers van for 2 days. Complained when they arrived but got no sympathy. Will never use them again."
"I ordered flowers yesterday for a very special friend and she received them today at lunch time. She said that they are the most beautiful flowers she has ever received via the post. Beautiful colours and arranged wonderfully. Thank you so much x"
"Exceptionally disappointed with our order. Absolutely disgusted and wished I never ordered from them. We ordered a beautiful living flowers for our friend’s special occasion. What they delivered is beyond disappointing and looks nothing like what they offer on their website. I was totally embarrassed and heartbroken to see what my friend “unwarpped” on her special day. Instead of beautiful flowers I ordered they delivered a pot of compost with some sprouts. The customer service is absolutely disgusting. I am trying to get my money back and all they say is as the product is not showing any signs of damage they won’t refund the money. How about I ordered flowered and you haven’t delivered flowers!!! I was told that if my friend takes care of the so called plant as per instructions, eventually it will blossom!!! I ordered living flowers that looked gorgeous on the website, what they sent is a joke. Imagine someone unwrapping a pot of compost as a gift!!! Totally embarrasing!!! I would never buy anything like that in the shop, so how is it ok to send this when I paid online? I am heartbroken. But the worst part is that I can’t get my money back, so not only they mislead their customers at the point of purchase, but you won’t get your money back for the product that looks nothing like you purchased. Don’t get fooled by the beautiful pictures of stunning flowers on their website, this is not what you will get for your money. I will continue my battle for a refund via pay pall now, but how frustrating and time consuming this is! I will also contact the ASA and go down independent dispute resolution route. So if you want to avoid the pain and embarrassment I am going through with this shambles of a company, do not make the same mistake as me and don’t order from them and warn your friends and family about this scam."
"I ordered a bouquet of rose lilies which appeared to arrive in good condition but as all buds. After a week only one had come out as a flower. When I contacted Prestige Flowers I was told I should have reported a problem within two days but as we were not aware of a problem at that stage that didn't work. Basically they were not interested in rectifying the issue in any way. Won't be using them again."
Cheryl Anderson
Verified Reviewer
"It was the mother day rose and lily bouquet, you had 6 small roses and 2 stems of lily's and some green foliage. For the price my daughter in law paid, she could of got them from a supermarket for £8. I understand there was the postage but the price of the flowers and for what you got is outrageous. This was mean't to have been a thoughtful and pleasant surprise from a company she thought she could of trusted but it turned out to be a complete let down and rip off from your company."
Christine Cattell
Verified Reviewer
"I received my flowers from my son and his wife today and am put in the .embarrassing position of having to complain. They really are disgusting and not at all like the picture on the web site. I have taken photos and will email them to you. I received a very badly arranged forest of none too fresh greenery, five roses and one lily stuck together in an untidy clump. Your advert says that all your bouquets are arranged by highly skilled florists. As a 'Constance Spry ' trained florist myself I beg to differ. My 7 year old grand daughter could do better than this. I will certainly avoid ordering from Prestige Flowers in the future. Reference 01613974 and P1868899"
Prestige Flowers is rated 1.50 based on 10 reviews