Prestige Windows & Timber Windows of Sheffield Reviews

of reviewers recommend Prestige Windows & Timber Windows of Sheffield
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Prestige Windows & Timber Windows of Sheffield  Reviews

About Prestige Windows & Timber Windows of Sheffield :

Supply and Installation of Window & Door Systems in a range of products including Timber, Timber Alternative UPVc and Aluminium. We aim to offer our clients the best advice to identify and match their needs and we follow this up with considered and experienced installations, whether fitting in Timber, Aluminium or UPVc.

info@prestigewindowsystems.com

Timber Windows of Sheffield
By Prestige Window Systems
918 Ecclesall Road
Banner Cross
Sheffield
S11 8TR

Prestige Windows & Timber Windows of Sheffield  5 star review on 19th December 2020
Mrs Sutton
Prestige Windows & Timber Windows of Sheffield  5 star review on 19th November 2020
Mr Hewitt
Prestige Windows & Timber Windows of Sheffield  5 star review on 6th November 2020
Ms Montague-Hellen
Prestige Windows & Timber Windows of Sheffield  5 star review on 29th October 2020
Mr Johnson
Prestige Windows & Timber Windows of Sheffield  5 star review on 20th September 2020
Excellent service, excellent product at an affordable price. No fuss, no mess installation carried out by Chris and Pat, two hard working guys who are perfectionists at their job. My window was fitted in the attic and Prestige Windows saved me hundreds of pounds by fitting it from the inside, so need for costly scaffolding, THANK YOU! I am extremely happy with the window, no drafts blowing in, I am nice and cosy now. I would highly recommend this company. Thank you Bev, Chris and the team for a job well done. Jan Coleman
Hi Jan
Wow! What lovely comments, thank you :)
We're pleased to hear that your window is making such a difference and that you're warm and comfortable now. Thank you for your continued support for our company which is always appreciated.
Bev
They undertook the process of acquiring planning permission; their service was exemplary and we are delighted with the end product which is completely in keeping with the age of the house but with double glazing and all the thermal and weather proofing qualities we were looking for. A job very well done indeed thanks Bev!
Prestige Windows & Timber Windows of Sheffield  5 star review on 2nd October 2017 Prestige Windows & Timber Windows of Sheffield  5 star review on 2nd October 2017 Prestige Windows & Timber Windows of Sheffield  5 star review on 2nd October 2017 Prestige Windows & Timber Windows of Sheffield  5 star review on 2nd October 2017
Hi there
Thank you for taking the trouble to review both phases of your installations and for your kind comments. We're delighted that you're pleased with the outcome and would like to thank you both again for your patience during the Listed Building Application/s.
All the best with your future projects.
Bev
Great work and customer service
This company takes the time to understand the needs of both you and your project, before it advises re how its offerings can best fit those needs. Furthermore it is a company that is comfortable in its own skin; its product quality and skills base has been honed over many years of relative experience, and to my mind a bad end result is not in its DNA.

My project has been split into several phases. Phase 1 was a new entrance door and to our delight it has set a high bar for the future phases.
Prestige Windows & Timber Windows of Sheffield  5 star review on 25th September 2017 Prestige Windows & Timber Windows of Sheffield  5 star review on 25th September 2017
Hi Mr Stevens

Thank you for your feedback and for such kind comments. We love to hear from clients on their experiences with us and take every comment on board to help with future improvements. It was a pleasure looking after you and we hope to hear from you again at some point in the future.
With Kind Regards
Bev
From walking through the door of the showroom on the first day to the completion of the project, Prestige Windows were absolutely fantastic.
Bev and Kate worked tirelessly to help us with our choices, tailoring them to our budget and the practicalities of the job. Always there to help with advice, suggestions and keen to ensure that we were happy with every step of the process. Chris, Pat and Graham did a first class installation. Always on time, worked late into the evening, tackled some atrocious weather conditions and left the house spotlessly tidy each day. They have a great work ethic and an eye for detail, all done with cheerful good humour. It was a pleasure to have them in the house.
Finally, a word for the actual windows. We had searched long and hard to find suitable replacement sash windows with the same aesthetic appearance as the originals for our Victorian house. With Prestige's help we found the perfect ones. They are wonderful and we are extremely happy with them. Friends and neighbours have been impressed and very complimentary.
We are so happy that we chose Prestige Windows and cannot recommend them highly enough.
Hi Andrew
Thank you so much - we're really pleased you're happy with your new windows and look forward to seeing your photos once you have your roof project completed.
The final result looks beautiful and we know when winter comes you'll be snug and warm
Bev
I was happy with the workmen and I am happy with the work that they have done they were very pleasant and I would recommend the company to family and friends
Prestige Windows & Timber Windows of Sheffield  5 star review on 20th July 2017
Hi Mrs Upton

Lovely to receive your review - thank you very much.
Your new door looks great and we'll be here to help you if you need it for years to come.

Of course that does mean that Chris would need to come back out to site at some point, and he's a big drain on the coffee and biscuits, so just to give you fair warning :)
I found them very easy to deal with and very helpful. They were very transparent in their dealings and explained all the costs etc in detail. Their paperwork was also very easy to follow. All the staff were very friendly and professional. The two fitters who installed the bay window were very polite and they left everything very tidy and clean.

The actual product was very good quality and although it is not wood it looks like wood.

I am considering having another two windows done and will use Timber Windows again. I would recommend them to anyone considering new doors and windows.
The quality of the products and the fitting was excellent.
Very helpful, great advice, excellent communication
High quality product
Hi Liz
Thanks for the feedback - I hope you're on the final straight now and your new extension is taking shape. I'd love to get some photos when you have it completed.
Prestige Window Systems (PWS) were an excellent company to work with & I couldn't recommend them highly enough. On first investigating the window products available, Bev & team in the showroom were so very helpful; nothing was too much trouble. Where other companies we enquired with looked busy & disinterested, I would exchange emails with Bev late into the evening to ensure final window designs were to our liking. We chose the evolution lipped casement range of Windows in agate grey colour & although they were quite expensive, we absolutely love them & have since received so many compliments from passers by. The window installation service from Chris & team was great; very professional, friendly & polite, nothing was too much trouble. Even following window installation, PWS have looked after us very well.
Hi to you both !
Thanks for sending over your review - its great to have the feedback both for our own improvement and to help new clients consider us more seriously. Good luck with the landscaping - it sounds like its a perfect Bank Holiday project with the sunny weather we have at the moment. If only you could grow another pair of hands to help with the workload....
After dithering for a year we finally decided to opt for a Timber Window new front door. We are very pleased with the product and would recommend it to others. We were provided with a courteous, professional service and queries were promptly dealt with.
Hi Mrs Boler
Thanks for leaving us a review and for your positive comments. I'm pleased to hear that you're happy with your new door and will chase Chris for the photos as we like to see the final results in the office too.
Kind Regards
Bev
From start to finish- an excellent service that we can whole heartily recommend. From the initial visit, through to fitting- the customer care pathway was always professionally and friendly- showing genuine care and consideration of providing what the customer wants. The quotes provided are detailed and yet jargon free- really making sure you understand what is you are paying for. The fitting team are just as friendly - treating your home with upmost care and respect- checking with you regarding potential choices and always with a smile. Indeed, my kitchen was cleaner when they left than it was before they came! We are delighted with the results- quality material, excellent fitting. I have to say it- they look beautiful. Our kitchen is warmer than ever before. It's all been no stress, no hassle- always been kept informed and knowing Prestige are only a friendly phone call away- should we have questions- it doesn't get much better than that.
Hi Kathy

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback - and for your lovely card, its greatly appreciated.

I hear from Chris that he's been having some Welsh lessons, though from his pronunciation last night, you've more work to do I'm afraid.

I'm pleased to hear that our products and fitting have lived up to your expectations and that you're happy with the final result for your kitchen space. I always check with Chris that our clients are happy, but its better to hear this directly and the guys also appreciate the feedback.

Look forward to hearing from you when Phase 2 is on the horizon.

Bev
We have a Victorian house with casement windows. We were absolutely determined to match the style when we replaced our windows with double glazed units. The team from Sheffield led by Bev & Chris were superb with great attention to detail. We initially agreed to have thirteen windows replaced with hard wood double glazed units during last summer. This all proceeded extremely well & we were very pleased with the result particularly with the matching of the previous windows. We had initially decided to delay replacing the three remaining large reception room windows (which had internal shutters), but had been so pleased the initial work that we proceeded with the completion of all the windows.
Prestige Windows & Timber Windows of Sheffield  5 star review on 25th April 2017
Hi Mr & Mrs Leabeater
Lovely to hear your review and to your home looking so smart. We thoroughly enjoyed working with you and the discovery of the Kitchen Shutters I think was the highlight of our time with you - although that wasn't what we were there for originally. It helps clients to learn more about our company when previous clients such as yourself take the time to share your story with us.
Thank you again for taking the time and I hope this message finds you both well and enjoying the sunshine x
Bev
The whole process was made very straight forward by the Prestige Windows team
Hi Ceri
Thanks for your comments - hope your new door is keeping you warmer. It certainly looks more at home in your property than the original. It was worth all the effort to get the glass matched in your window and we're glad you're pleased with the final result.
I have used Prestige before and now all my doors and windows having been fitted using Prestige.
I would highly recommend this company as they offer excellent products and the fitting team do not just fit the windows they ensure that they are fitted well and that the presentation of their products is of an excellent standard.
They office staff keep you up to date with fitting times that have been agreed and their is plenty of communication before and during fitting.
If there are any problems Prestige will overcome these and all the products carry an excellent warranty safeguard
Hi Ian,

We're pleased to see you're happy with your final installation and think its only polite that we start again from the beginning as we'll miss you if there's nothing left to replace!

As always its a pleasure to work with you and we appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback for new clients to use as a guide to our services.

Many Thanks for your business which is greatly appreciated.

Bev
Excellent service. Always in contact re quote, delivery, installation, etc. Excellent product. Great guys who fitted our doors.. nothing too much trouble.
Dear Mr & Mrs Gray
Thanks for your feedback and for trusting us to fit your second set of Bi Folds. Having seen the photos from Chris I can see you'll get a lot of use out of these in the Summer months. I hope we have a scorching summer so you can get as much use as possible out of your new doors.
The service was excellent. The two men who fitted our new door and window were friendly and a pleasure to have in the house. They covered the carpets with plastic to keep them clean and tidied up afterwards, leaving everything immaculate. They were experts at their job, worked hard and efficiently, and we are delighted with new door and window they fitted for us. I have no hesitation in recommending Prestige Windows Systems. They are a friendly, highly professional, excellent, company.

Richard Hines

Sheffield.
Hi Mr Hines,
We appreciate your comments and would like to thank you for taking the time to review our products and service. We'll let Chris and Pat hear your comments as they work hard to make sure our clients feel comfortable with the fitting experience. Its not everyday you tackle such a major project and its good to know you're pleased with the final result.
We are very pleased with the Evolution windows installed by Timber Windows. Replacing dark wooden frames, these new windows have rejuvenated the house, providing a smart exterior and a light, spacious interior. The service from initial consultation to installation was professional and friendly. Communication is a strong point of the service and all information was provided promptly. The installation team were efficient, tidy and friendly. We would not hesitate to recommend Timber Window as a company to others.
Prestige Windows & Timber Windows of Sheffield  5 star review on 12th January 2017
Hi Nathan
I drove past your house recently and I love the look of the new Stone cill we fitted, it certainly makes a huge difference to the way the windows now sit within the property. We're thrilled that you like the final result and appreciate your positive comments .
From the moment we walked into the showroom Bev and her team have been a delight to deal with.
They communicate with you every step of the way and go out of their way to ensure that everything is just so.
Their standard of workmanship is exceptionally high and I just wish all contractors were as much as a pleasure to deal with.
I would have no hesitation in recommending them.
The old window in my bathroom was too small, and out of character with both the house and the room. My new window has transformed the character of my bathroom which was installed in one day by the team of professionals from Timber Windows. The whole process of choosing , measuring up and carrying out the work was seamless. A big thank you to the team.
Prestige Windows & Timber Windows of Sheffield is rated 4.98 based on 116 reviews