Prestige Windows & Timber Windows of Sheffield Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Prestige Windows & Timber Windows of Sheffield

About Prestige Windows & Timber Windows of Sheffield : Supply and Installation of Window & Door Systems in a range of products including Timber, Timber Alternative UPVc and Aluminium. We aim to offer our clients the best advice to identify and match their needs and we follow this up with considered and experienced installations, whether fitting in Timber, Aluminium or UPVc.

info@prestigewindowsystems.com

Sheffield
S11 8TR

Live Chat, Telephone
Mrs Diane Hale
"Excellent service from start to finish. An absolute pleasure having such pleasant, professional guys working on the installation resulting in a superb job to which we are delighted."
Mrs Cromwell
"From the very first time we visited the showroom we have been so impressed with Prestige Windows. Bev was so helpful and knowledgeable when we were first trying to decide the best option to replace the front door of our very old and very quirky property. We had amends to the design along the way (basically, us changing our mind!) and each one was met with great patience and professionalism. Communication was first class and we were kept fully up to speed throughout. Installation was a dream - not only was the finished result beyond our expectations but Chris is the tidiest worker ever! Bev and Chris have a lovely approach to customers and deserve every success! Thank you!"
Mr Robert Bancroft
"I spent a long time looking for the right windows. I feel these must be the best timber windows on the market - they look stunning and transform my house. I chose the cottage profile as these have slender mullions and suit the style of the house perfectly. Prestige windows were really helpful getting the specification right and the fit and installation is perfect."
"So pleased with our new door. The quality of the door is fantastic. Fitting was great, quick efficient and tidy with exceptional quality. Will definitely use again. Thank you!!"
"Another excellent job! Professional service, superb quality and everything according to plan."
"I don't usually write reviews, because it's hard to meet my expectations. But, Bev, Chris, Kate and Dawn really delivered a 1st class service. From the initial phone call to the end they have been friendly, warm and their product knowledge is second to none. I've already recommended them to friends and family members that have building project planned for this year. The new door has transformed my house. If I ever move house in the future, the guys at Sheffield Prestige Windows and Timber Windows will be getting a call from me. I would highly recommend them."
"We were very impressed with the whole service from our initial visit to the shop to the final installation of the door. All members of the team have been incredibly helpful,knowledgeable,professional and friendly. We will certainly recommend them and probably go back for some much needed windows!"
"Fantastic service from the very start till the end. Very happy. Will definatly recomend."
"I felt you looked after us really well - it was only a small job and probably "more trouble than it was worth" - you and your team looked after us patiently, tolerantly and remarkably helpfully - and remained pleasant and helpful throughout - many firms would have been less helpful or charged a lot more. You have done well and provided exceptional service and it is all very much appreciated - great service and great customer service."
"Excellent knowledge of the products, good advice, not pushy, very pleased with the finished product and the installation. Happy office staff, happy workmen, happy customer."
"This is our second installation and once again Prestige have been brilliant. The attention to detail is first class and the quality of the installed stable door and french windows with adjoining sash windows is exceptional. Bev and Chris cannot do enough to assist and to make everything as painless and stress free as possible. Thoroughly recommended."
"I purchased 2 doors in 2016, excellent product with 1st class heat and sound insulation. However after last winter I noticed slight distortion of a couple of the door panels on one of the doors, so at that point I contacted Prestige Windows, within a week Chris visited to check the problem, advising that the fault was to be reported to Timber Windows. Following that, 10 days later I received a phone call to confirm that the door was to be replaced. I was kept totally informed of progress, then on fitting day a new door was in place with all the handles and locks changed over within one hour. I found it very encouraging to experience the after sales service is of the same standard as the products that are sold by Prestige Windows."
"Excellent door, windows and above all service. Thank you."
"Towards the end of 2017 we had an installation by Timber Windows and had no hesitation in approaching the company again for our next project, replacing a front door. As with the previous work there was a specific design feature which we wished to be replicated as closely as possible and Bev made every effort to ensure that this was achieved. Once again the skills of the cheerful and good-humoured Chris and Graham ensured that the door was fitted with minimal disruption and we are very pleased with the end result. The attention to detail given by the team was evident from start to finish and we would have no reservations recommending Timber Windows to anyone seeking high quality materials and workmanship."
"Could not be happier with the service provided by Prestige Windows & Timber Windows of Sheffield. From start to finish they were incredibly professional, responsive and friendly. The product was expertly fitted - cleanly and quickly - and is of a very high quality. I am delighted with the finished result, which is exactly as promised. Everything was organised and delivered with speed and efficiency and communication was excellent. Thank you Bev, Chris and team."
"Excellent advice and help in choosing door and window which fitted the style of our house. Excellent work done by workmen who are experts and a pleasure to have in the house."
"We initially chose Prestige Windows to install a new front door and window and we were so impressed with the expert, professional service and the excellent product that we went ahead and had the remaining front windows also replaced. We look forward to meeting up with Bev, Chris and the team again sometime soon to similarly transform the back of the house."
"I'm sat here on a boiling July afternoon, with the windows open and feeling very smug about my decision to have these beautiful sliding sashes installed in our bay. We are a young couple in our first home which we are renovating, so everything we do we go into with a little bit of naivety and a long list of questions. Bev helped us ensure that we knew exactly what we were getting and was invaluable in helping us think through the small details which really matter. The quality of the product is unbelievable. Through the winter we had no curtains, just exposed glass and it was warmer than rooms with full curtains. The timber effect is such a high class finish and people comment thinking we're crazy for getting wood windows due to the upkeep. Little do they know! Bev, Chris and team have been superb at every step. Installation was a cinch and they are quick to respond at after service too. I'm delighted with our installation and wouldn't hesitate to use or recommend Bev, Chris and team to anyone."
"Chris and his colleage arrived at 8 am as promised and got stuck straight in. They started by covering every inch of carpet that they might possible soil with a clear plastic covering and then started installing the two new windows. The worked quickly and efficiently and had the two windows installed by 3 pm. As a parting gesture Chris stuck down a wooden bar that was at our front door that had come loose - nothing to do with the installation. We were very satisfied with the result and I can honestly say that Timber Windows are a very professional organization."
"Fantastic quality product and even better service. No problem is too small- the after sales service is second to none. I would highly recommend prestige."
"Fantastic quality service from start to finish, we would recommend Bev,Chris and the team to anyone who requires a first class job from a first class company, Thank you !"
"From our first enquiry at the showroom to signing the deal and final installation we have experienced nothing other than a friendly,but professional supportive experience. Bev was keen to ensure that every detail of the design of our windows was perfection. Once our order was placed,we were regularly kept updated with the progress and time schedule for the fittings.The fitters Chris and Graham were friendly,cheerful,highly skilled and tidy.The quality of the windows and the service we have received is excellent.We would have no hesitation in recommending Prestige Windows ."
Prestige Windows & Timber Windows of Sheffield is rated 4.99 based on 71 reviews