Prestige Windows & Timber Windows of Sheffield Reviews

of reviewers recommend Prestige Windows & Timber Windows of Sheffield
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Prestige Windows & Timber Windows of Sheffield  Reviews

About Prestige Windows & Timber Windows of Sheffield :

Supply and Installation of Window & Door Systems in a range of products including Timber, Timber Alternative UPVc and Aluminium. We aim to offer our clients the best advice to identify and match their needs and we follow this up with considered and experienced installations, whether fitting in Timber, Aluminium or UPVc.

info@prestigewindowsystems.com

Timber Windows of Sheffield
By Prestige Window Systems
918 Ecclesall Road
Banner Cross
Sheffield
S11 8TR

Mrs Harpal Bassi
Prestige Windows & Timber Windows of Sheffield  5 star review on 19th December 2020
Mrs Sutton
Prestige Windows & Timber Windows of Sheffield  5 star review on 19th November 2020
Mr Hewitt
Prestige Windows & Timber Windows of Sheffield  5 star review on 6th November 2020
Ms Montague-Hellen
Prestige Windows & Timber Windows of Sheffield  5 star review on 29th October 2020
Mr Johnson
We were very happy with the service and quality provided by Bev, Chris and the team. My only criticism would be a slight disconnect between the Sheffield office and the national company, meaning elements of the design were unknown prior to production, such as the unsecured 4th door on the bifolds, which had we know about earlier could have been resolved prior to order.
We recently had two Evolution bay windows and a two panel window installed and were very pleased with the end result. We initially visited the Sheffield showroom to find out more about timber alternative windows and Bev was very helpful and knowledgeable talking us through the different products and answering lots of questions. After placing our our order, we were kept well informed and when I had follow up questions, Bev was always quick to respond. The installation was delayed due to COVID and again communication was excellent with a phone call to explain the situation. Chris and the installation team had great attention to detail and checked on a number of points to ensure we were happy and we felt that nothing was too much trouble. Another point which stood out was that both Bev and Chris made suggestions which improved what we had planned - Bev pointed out that the style of the two panel window would have originally differed from what we had and that we may want to consider reverting the original style and Chris suggested changing the proportion of the bay window to have a smaller top opener. Both were good suggestions and improved the overall look. We are very pleased with the overall process, excellent customer service and the end result. We wouldn’t hesitate to use again.
Absolutely love the new door, what a difference it has made to the house, both indoors and out. Fantastic company to deal with, helpful and professional as well as friendly. I would recommend you all, and do, to everyone who compliments me on my new windows and door. Just sad I gave no more work for you to undertake on my home! Thank you all
Having used Timber Windows before, we were again delighted with our experience this time. The quotation process was smoothly and efficiently handled by the office team,Bev, Kate and Dawn who responded positively to our specific requirements. Chris and his team were as always efficient ,tidy, cheerful and very hard working. The installation and quality of the windows is excellent and we are delighted with the outcome. Thank you to all concerned.
Bev, Chris, Kate and Dawn have been a fantastic company to deal with. I was searching for new doors on the internet and wanted to view the Evolution range which I found was stocked at Timber Windows. I spoke to Bev on the phone in Spring/ Summer 2020. She is a very professional and knowledgable lady who spoke to me at length about the products in her showroom. We were able to visit Sheffield from Cheshire. Although the showroom was small at the time, it still had enough display doors to view. We soon realised the product we were considering didn't fit our requirements. Bev then showed us the Timber Windows entrance doors. We never experienced any pressure to purchase which I liked. We eventually decided to order our front entrance door and a back stable door from them purely because of the customer interaction from Bev, in December 2020. She is such an easy going lady to communicate with and no matter how many questions we had either via telephone or email were always dealt with quickly. Bev and Chris came to do the survey in the new year and were able to bring lots of samples of colours and glass patterns to our house. They have extensive knowledge and helped guide us with our final choices. I'm sure they must have got fed up with us for being indecisive but they never let on. Thank you Bev. All the way through Bev has communicated regularly about our order and when our payments were due. I took delivery of the doors from a very kind man from Timber Windows. He worked hard in placing the doors on our drive and covering them properly due to the rain as installation was the following day. Installation day was very exciting, Chris and his team did an amazing job with removal of the old doors and fitting the new ones. They even vacuumed after finishing. Chris asked our advice re where we wanted the door furniture as this was fitted on the day. He was so patient with us. We had 1 issue with the door lock after installation and Chris and Bev were brilliant. Bev was able to talk to me on the phone to rectify this and Chris even attended that evening to correct the issue. We've had the doors fitted now for over 6 weeks and are very impressed with quality and the look of the doors. They are very solid. Friends have comment how nice they look. Timber windows of Sheffield have been an excellent company to work with, I will always recommend them. I wished I had heard of them previously when renovating our house as I would have purchased our windows from them. I wish them all the best in their new showroom.
Prestige Windows & Timber Windows of Sheffield  5 star review on 4th May 2021 Prestige Windows & Timber Windows of Sheffield  5 star review on 4th May 2021 Prestige Windows & Timber Windows of Sheffield  5 star review on 4th May 2021
Hi Harpal Lovely to see your doors now they're finally fitted, and it shows that the time you took to make your choices was worth it, they match up really well. Thanks also for your kind comments - you're welcome here anytime and we're pleased that the final result measures up to your expectations. Regards Bev
We recently had two replacement sash windows installed on a Grade 2 listed building by Prestige Windows and Timber Windows. From the outset Bev, Chris and the team were extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Following an on-site survey, they provided a prompt and detailed quotation for the supply and installation of the windows. Bev also gave us invaluable advice concerning the required Listed Building consent application. Following successful planning application, an installation date was swiftly arranged and the work was expertly completed by Chris and Ben within one day. Chris is a true craftsman who takes pride in his workmanship. We are delighted with the new windows and have no hesitation in recommending the company for their services.
Hi Mr Sheehan Thanks for leaving your comments - Listed Consent is never an easy route but I'm pleased to know your installation is completed and you're happy with the result of Chris's work. I will pass on your comments, but need to be able to get his head through the door, so perhaps I'll tell him next week instead :)
Very pleased alround
We’ve used Prestige before and again we are 100% satisfied with the work that has been carried out. The products are very good and the service has been excellent, especially as we are still in the middle of the lock-down with all of the added complications that brings.
We love our new front door - definitely recommend this company. It is secure, excellent quality and looks beautiful. Such a big improvement on our draughty original door. Bev was great to deal with throughout the process, and the installation team were lovely!
A wonderful company and team to deal with and 7 fantastic windows installed in my property. The whole process has been very professional and smooth. After a previous horrendous experience with another company, my initial enquiry with Kate immediately put my mind at ease with her professional and friendly manner. Nothing was too much trouble and the survey visit from Bev and Chris immediately made me realise I had made the best decision to go with their company. I was kept fully informed every step of the way by Bev, Kate and Dawn and when it came to the installation by Chris and Ben, what can I say, an experience never to be forgotten, hard working, clean and tidy. A truly quality team and quality product have completely transformed my home. Thank you.
Due to Corvid-19 we couldn't go into the showroom but between us we got everything sorted. They made short work of replacing my door, and I am very pleased with the result. Very clean and tidy.
Great windows well installed. What stood out however was the brilliant customer service. In a difficult year for everyone we were kept informed throughout about the progress of fitting the windows. They also liaised well with our kitchen fitters to ensure that it was all finished to a high standard. I would not hesitate to recommend them.
Every interaction we've had with Prestige has been delightful. Always polite, and it's clear that they are really passionate about what they do. The door is completely bespoke and everything we dreamed of - it brings a smile to my face every time I come home from work. Installation was quick, and the finishing touches (filling gaps, sealant etc) were absolutely first class! We're planning on upgrading our front windows in the next few years, and we will definitely be choosing Prestige! I've already recommended them to friends.
Hi Guys Your door looks beautiful and I love your autumn wreath. Thanks for taking the time to leave your review. We'll look forward to seeing you again hopefully at some point in the future. Enjoy a warm winter :)
From start to finish service was polite, friendly and efficient, with an attention to detail which meant we got exactly what we wanted. The door we ordered was of the highest quality, looks great and was fitted and finished very neatly. Excellent all round.
Thank you so much for your kind comments. Now the temperature is dropping, you'll really see the benefit and I'm pleased you're happy with our service. Many thanks for your review. Bev
The first class quality of customer service from the team at Prestige Windows is only equalled by the superb product they make! From the first meeting we realised that this is a small family business who collectively use their years of experience to assist the potential client in choosing the most appropriate specification and designs for their home. Nothing is too much trouble, no detail is missed and there was never an assumption that we would purchase. We couldn't be happier with the whole project and would trust their knowledge and expertise with complete confidence not just next, but every time!
Hi Mr Johnson, The final result of your installation is absolutely beautiful. We're so pleased that you're happy with the outcome of your installation and especially that we've met your expectations in what is such a uniquely beautiful home. Our design support helps clients negotiate through the product and style choices available to find the best solution for their property, so its great to know it proved helpful for you with your project.
From start to finish the work was first class. There was an initial stage where plans were carefully discussed and our specifications and requirements were incorporated into a detailed quotation. Delivery and installation were completed in a reasonable time period. On site, nothing was too much trouble for the installers. Their meticulous attention to detail in a period property meant that the rooms in which the windows were fitted were absolutely pristine on completion. Our new french windows are simply beautiful, easy to operate, secure and the rooms they have been installed in look like new.
Prestige Windows & Timber Windows of Sheffield  5 star review on 20th September 2020 Prestige Windows & Timber Windows of Sheffield  5 star review on 20th September 2020 Prestige Windows & Timber Windows of Sheffield  5 star review on 20th September 2020 Prestige Windows & Timber Windows of Sheffield  5 star review on 20th September 2020 Prestige Windows & Timber Windows of Sheffield  5 star review on 20th September 2020
Your doors look great, and the survey amendments the team made to reduce the threshold on your patio doors looks like it was certainly worthwhile. We're really pleased to know that you're happy with your installation and appreciate you sharing your views in such a positive way, thank you. Bev
Another great job
We have been very impressed with the Service that we have received from Bev and her team. From the very start of the process to the end, the standard of professionalism and workmanship was of a very high quality. Our new windows and doors are beautiful. Following the fitting of the windows, we did experience a couple of problems. However, these were dealt with in a very swift and professional manner and the issues were resolved to our complete satisfaction. Our thanks to Chris and Graham for all their hard work and skills, punctuality, reliability, and to Bev, Kate and Dawn who were unstintingly helpful and supportive. We are very happy to recommend the Services of this company.
Absolutely thrilled with our new oak entrance door. From the first enquiry to the installation team was a pleasure. Bev spent time helping with the colour choices. The team from the office to the installation team were amazing. They adhered to the COVID rules when visiting the property. Thanks to Bev, Chris, Graham, Dawn and Kate. All were friendly, helpful and professional. I would definitely recommend Prestige Windows Sheffield and will definitely be in touch in the future . The door itself is everything we asked for, the quality is excellent and fits perfectly. The colours Match exactly the colour of our existing doors. Thank you again Bev and the team
Prestige Windows & Timber Windows of Sheffield  5 star review on 24th August 2020
Helpful & friendly. work in plain enghish, (no 'gargon'). execellent value for money. they do their very best to meet any , special requests & added items. The fitting team, ( Chris & graham ) are friendly ,very clean & tidy, you can only see they've been, as your new doors & windows are in place. i've used . prestige windows before . & will use them again. thankyou , for your excellent work. alison, s,yorkshire.
Prestige Windows & Timber Windows of Sheffield is rated 4.98 based on 121 reviews