CNM Online Reviews

Very efficient service
Great Product, Exactly what i was looking for
Great Product
Happy Customer
Fast response, professional service with accommodating staff. Always a pleasure to deal with.
100% happy , great quality and look fabulous on the wall.
I have to recommend Prestige Radiators on their service, even though it was only a small part it arrived two days after ordering and so enabled me to fit and give me a happy customer, I could not find this valve any where else so 10 out of 10
The delivery was as advised and the goods of excellent quality.
The website is very easy to use and the pricing is very competitive. Fast Delivery too! Cannot fault the service we've received over the last few years of using you.
Surprised that it took 2 days to dispatch a single switch but when I rang to query whether it was in stock the lady who took the call was most helpful. Would buy from them again!
they came in @ a very reasonable Price range far cheaper than any one else
Excellent sales advice, keen price, latest kit and next day delivery. Perfect!
delivered my product in time - very impressed. Product was as seen online.
Quick delivery, kept informed all the way:)
Excellent communication I was kept updated throughout from placing my order to having my radiator delivered
CNM okay. Survey received today the 6th July . Marked closing date 30th June winner announced 3rd July . Should have gone to Specsavers .
The website was easy to navigate and the purchase (coin operated hair-dryer) arrived soon afterwards and I am very happy with the build quality.
I've used Prestige Radiators for a number of years now and they continue to deliver a qulaity range of products backed up with a great customer service. Far easier said than done these days. Well done Prestige Radiators - Dan Evans
easy ordering, prompt and efficient delivery, quality packaging
Straight forward website and therefore easy to use. Speedy delivery.
CNM Online is rated 4.74 based on 274 reviews