Prestige Conservatories Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Prestige Conservatories

About Prestige Conservatories: A leading UK conservatory and orangery supplier covering the South of England.

info@prestigeconservatories.co.uk

Prestige Conservatories400 Thames Valley Park DriveReading

Telephone
"Absolutely thrilled with my new orangery. I cannot fault Prestige Conservatories."
"I would recommend Prestige to anyone considering a conservatory. Very helpful, friendly service from the initial visit from the surveyor ( no hard sell), through to all the different trades. Who all came in quick succession, on the day they said they would. The site was always left very clean and tidy. Nothing was too much trouble and the Project Manager was always at the end of the phone to answer any questions I had. I now have a beautiful conservatory in a small garden."
"Excellent to deal with from start to finish. A really good conservatory built by friendly, clean and expertienced tradesmen. A lovely conservatory at a good price. Thankyou."
"Sales man made promises they couldn’t keep, quote stated 6-8 weeks from deposit, 3 months later we have a shoddy conservatory! Been a nightmare from start to finish! Un level floor, screws through frames, door not straight, bowed front, bowed gutters, leaks, dents in door frames the list is endless but to top it all off they did not care when I reported to them that after bricklayers had finished a brick fell and hit my son on the head! Didn’t even come to check the place was safe and the owner when you finally get to speak with him offers me a day out for my son..... really is that all you can say! Number of emails sent as he’s always abroad (probably using the money we pay them) no response at all! Don’t believe them when they say payment on completion as you have to pay each trade when they finish and then the company they order the conservatory through wants you to pay up even when the job isn’t finished! Even sending letters saying we have 7 days to pay as the work had been completed....... I think not!! When I received this letter we had different windows (as they sent two different ones) doors that would shut and most of the conservatory still laying in my garden!! AVOID at all costs they are crooks who want your money but won’t finish the job to the standards they state on their website (even the tradesmen tell you how bad the sales man is and the company and the owner slated the sales man) obviously we were not good enough for the service they provided to all the people that have given them a 5 star review, absolute joke!!"
"Overjoyed with my fabulous orangery. Cannot thank the team at Prestige enough from the surveyors visit to the final fitting everything went flawlessly."
"Prestige was the last of three visits for quotes I received. It was refreshing to speak to a surveyor and not a salesman. The surveyor was candid, gave me a quote without trying to second-guess my budget. The quote was 35% of the first quote I received from a national conservatory company. The date for erecting the conservatory was set for three weeks; in fact they were able to do the job in two weeks. The delivery was on time, the installers were on time. The installers worked tirelessly on the day and left everything clean and tidy, taking all the debris with them. I am now sitting admiring my garden through beautiful picture windows. No draught, no scorching sunlight and just the right amount of retained heat."
"Conservatory looks great. Had small issue with electrics. Fitter came back next day to resolve."
"Prestige fitted my conservatory in November and since then we have had quite a lot of rain. Pleased to report that so far no problems at all."
"I cannot fault Prestige. From the salesman right through to the fitters. Outstanding service and much better price than the other 2 companies."
"From start to finish their work has been phenomenal. I've been looking into a conservatory for a year now, but it is a big commitment and you definitely want to have the right company standing behind the job. That is definitely these guys. They mapped out the construction process step by step and made careful calculations before each installation. As a result, the finished installation product looked marvelous!"
"Extremely happy thanks"
"Very pleased with the orangery you have just built. Andy and his men were brilliant, and you could see that all his men knew exactly what they were doing. They were on time, clean, tidy and courteous throughout. It is exactly what your surveyor described on his first visit with us."
"Lovely conservatory I am in it right now very pleased with the end result good communication."
"5 stars in all areas. The installers cleaned up every night before they left and the finished conservatory was of very high standard."
"I cannot put into words just how happy we are with our new orangery. The build quality in outstanding and the fitters were pleasant and tidy."
"Really happy with everything. Thanks. SC."
Prestige Conservatories is rated 4.77 based on 35 reviews