Prestige Conservatories Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Prestige Conservatories

About Prestige Conservatories: A leading UK conservatory and orangery supplier covering the South of England.

info@prestigeconservatories.co.uk

Prestige Conservatories400 Thames Valley Park DriveReading

Telephone
"From start to finish their work has been phenomenal. I've been looking into a conservatory for a year now, but it is a big commitment and you definitely want to have the right company standing behind the job. That is definitely these guys. They mapped out the construction process step by step and made careful calculations before each installation. As a result, the finished installation product looked marvelous!"
"Overjoyed with my fabulous orangery. Cannot thank the team at Prestige enough from the surveyors visit to the final fitting everything went flawlessly."
"I would recommend Prestige to anyone considering a conservatory. Very helpful, friendly service from the initial visit from the surveyor ( no hard sell), through to all the different trades. Who all came in quick succession, on the day they said they would. The site was always left very clean and tidy. Nothing was too much trouble and the Project Manager was always at the end of the phone to answer any questions I had. I now have a beautiful conservatory in a small garden."
"Prestige was the last of three visits for quotes I received. It was refreshing to speak to a surveyor and not a salesman. The surveyor was candid, gave me a quote without trying to second-guess my budget. The quote was 35% of the first quote I received from a national conservatory company. The date for erecting the conservatory was set for three weeks; in fact they were able to do the job in two weeks. The delivery was on time, the installers were on time. The installers worked tirelessly on the day and left everything clean and tidy, taking all the debris with them. I am now sitting admiring my garden through beautiful picture windows. No draught, no scorching sunlight and just the right amount of retained heat."
"Very pleased with the orangery you have just built. Andy and his men were brilliant, and you could see that all his men knew exactly what they were doing. They were on time, clean, tidy and courteous throughout. It is exactly what your surveyor described on his first visit with us."
"Lovely conservatory I am in it right now very pleased with the end result good communication."
"5 stars in all areas. The installers cleaned up every night before they left and the finished conservatory was of very high standard."
"I cannot put into words just how happy we are with our new orangery. The build quality in outstanding and the fitters were pleasant and tidy."
"Really happy with everything. Thanks. SC."
"I cannot fault Prestige. From the salesman right through to the fitters. Outstanding service and much better price than the other 2 companies."
"Conservatory looks great. Had small issue with electrics. Fitter came back next day to resolve."
"Excellent to deal with from start to finish. A really good conservatory built by friendly, clean and expertienced tradesmen. A lovely conservatory at a good price. Thankyou."
"Prestige fitted my conservatory in November and since then we have had quite a lot of rain. Pleased to report that so far no problems at all."
"Absolutely thrilled with my new orangery. I cannot fault Prestige Conservatories."
Prestige Conservatories is rated 4.77 based on 35 reviews