Prestige Conservatories Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Prestige Conservatories

About Prestige Conservatories: A leading UK conservatory and orangery supplier covering the South of England.

info@prestigeconservatories.co.uk

Prestige Conservatories400 Thames Valley Park DriveReading

Telephone
"Had a conservatory put in by Prestige Portsmouth last summer. The woodgrain looks like real wood and it just wipes clean with a damp cloth! We are very happy with the services provided and would highly recommend."
""We commissioned Prestige for our conservatory back in January but it took some time to get through planning as they rejected the first application, however, the second revision went through smoothly and work started promptly afterward. The builders came the following week and took about 3 days to do the brickwork. - they were polite and tidied up after themselves every day and we were very happy with everything. We had to wait around 10 days for the conservatory to be delivered with the erection of the conservatory starting the next day. The fitting team were very good lads and did a great job and even worked until 7pm on the last day to get it all finished off because we were going away the following morning. I do not normally leave reviews but I have read some very bad reviews on here so that's why I was compelled to defend Prestige as I can honestly say that we were over the moon with the service provided. I would not hesitate to recommend this company to anyone.""
""We bought a 1890's Edwardian style property and the back of the house was a complete mess, the brickwork was covered in carbon and we really needed something in-keeping with the period to enchance this ugly, dull area. We had a staggering 6 quotes, the first two were hardwood and we almost fell over when the quotes arrived, well over the 100k mark. After this we looked into uPVC and Aluminium and decided that an aluminium woodgrain wood look just as good, not require as much maintenance and more importantly would be less than half the price. We then proceeded to get 4 more quotes ranging in price but ultimately settled on the next to lowest. This was a company called Prestige Conservatories. The Prestige Conservatories representative came out and without employing any hard sell tactics worked with us to come up with a design that did our property justice, fulfilled our needs and looked absolutely stunning. Nothing was too much trouble for Max and we were very impressed. It was at that point I think that we both had decided to use Prestige. Other companies were less interested in actually putting any effort into the design and more focused on getting us to sign on the dotted line there and then. One even used the old ""let me call my boss"" discount tactic which we both thought was shameful. In January 2018 we gave the go-ahead and the surveyor arrived the same week to get the planning application put in with Hampshire council. First week of February saw the foundations and brickwork installed. This was swiftly followed by the installations team led by Andy who worked tirelessly to get the orangery installed. The site was at all times kept tidy and all employees worked with expertise and professionalism. The finished product is to the envy of all our neighbours and we spend almost all of our time sat in our new beautiful orangery, all thanks to Prestige! We would wish to recommend Prestige Conservatories to anyone looking for a quality orangery without an over-inflated price tag.""
"Prestige installed a conservatory for us back in 2017, we would just like to leave this review to thank you all as we have had no problems as of yet."
"Prestige gave us free roof vents as part of an offer and we are so glad we had them during the recent heatwave. The conservatory is unbreable with them closed so thank you so much."
"Our salesman Max was so helpful, he spent a long time over 3 visits to get our design perfect. He was able to show us how the conservatory would look on the back of the house. We cannot thank Max and the rest of the team at Prestige Conservartories enough."
"the conservatory is lovely and everyone in the street now wants one. thanks"
""Initially we got 3 quotes from a comparison site and Prestige was one of them. The first two quotes came in quite quickly and were of a similar price range, the quotes were more than we had expected to pay but because we had two in a similar range we had accepted that we may have to pay more that we budgeted for what we wanted. However, the quote from Prestige finally came in and we were quite pleasantly surprised to find that the quote was considerably lower than the other two estimates previously received. We queried this with the salesman and double checked he had gotten the plans correct. They were and even though a little apprehensive about the price being so low we decided to proceed. After we paid the deposit we found some bad reviews on the internet and must admit were a little worried, however I can honestly say that throughout the whole design, build and installation Prestige were excellent and the finished product is fantastic. For almost half the price of Anglian I might add.""
"We are really pleased with our conservatory from Prestige, and especially with Dan the builder who did a superb job on the base and walls. Our daughter now wants one as well."
"Sales man made promises they couldn’t keep, quote stated 6-8 weeks from deposit, 3 months later we have a shoddy conservatory! Been a nightmare from start to finish! Un level floor, screws through frames, door not straight, bowed front, bowed gutters, leaks, dents in door frames the list is endless but to top it all off they did not care when I reported to them that after bricklayers had finished a brick fell and hit my son on the head! Didn’t even come to check the place was safe and the owner when you finally get to speak with him offers me a day out for my son..... really is that all you can say! Number of emails sent as he’s always abroad (probably using the money we pay them) no response at all! Don’t believe them when they say payment on completion as you have to pay each trade when they finish and then the company they order the conservatory through wants you to pay up even when the job isn’t finished! Even sending letters saying we have 7 days to pay as the work had been completed....... I think not!! When I received this letter we had different windows (as they sent two different ones) doors that would shut and most of the conservatory still laying in my garden!! AVOID at all costs they are crooks who want your money but won’t finish the job to the standards they state on their website (even the tradesmen tell you how bad the sales man is and the company and the owner slated the sales man) obviously we were not good enough for the service they provided to all the people that have given them a 5 star review, absolute joke!!"
"Great service from start to finish. Bricklayers were very skilled and very tidy every evening. Fitters were very polite and brought their own tea so we didn't have to keep making it!!!"
"Just a month from surveyors visit to us sitting in our new conservatory. How many people can say that??!"
"Prestige are absolutely fantastic....as long as you only want half a job done, to chase them at every stage and then do the clear up work yourself with absolutely no customer contact following the final contractor coming out! The quality of the actual conservatory is lovely (but that is not from Prestige themselves), it’s just the builders and their lacklustre skills/very little care about presentation that leaves a lot to be desired!"
"Prestige was the company we went with because they had the fastest response time, a professional demeanor, and an appealing presentation of their performance based service. Very professional and within our budget. The project timeline was 3 weeks. They met the timeline with no issues and the conservatory turned out beautifully. I would recommend Prestige Conservatories to others!"
"I strongly recommend these guys for your conservatory needs. Their team is very compliant with getting the necessary permits needed, they are licensed, insured, and reliable. They have proven themselves to us by installing a beautiful conservatory as a finished product. I can't recommend Prestige Conservatories enough!"
"Very happy with my experience with Prestige Conservatories. Thdy finished my conservatory in the time frame they allotted and the finished results actually look like the work of a professional."
"They built a beautiful conservatory for me. I like the overall design and the functionality of the workers who built it. The project was a success because of the workers communication and knowledge."
"Very happy with Prestige. They do great work. They charged me what we agreed on and provided a great build. Happy with the end result."
"Prestige Conservatories was consistent from the time of initial contact until the time of final installation. We were a little worried about getting a conservatory installed but Prestige eased us into it and left us wit h full confidence for any future work we hire them for. Impeccable process!"
"Prestige was exceptionally skillful and crafty during my install."
Prestige Conservatories is rated 4.77 based on 35 reviews