Prestige Connections Reviews

of reviewers recommend Prestige Connections
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Prestige Connections Reviews

01925711602

The contact with Prestige Connections was in every way correct and simple. The offer they made was competitive and concluded very quickly with secure payment on the spot.
I wanted to sell my car and Duncan made it happen, simple as! He was friendly and polite throughout all of our dealings and the end result was I got a fair price for my car.
Duncan contacted us shortly after we placed an advertisement for our Mercedes SLK and made a fair offer for the vehicle. The money was in our account in advance of the handover and the handover itself was slick and efficient. Would highly recommend.
Quick and easy way to sell a car. Very professional and efficient service. Thanks!
Great professional service. If you have a good quality well maintained car with full dealership service history, give Prestige connections a call. The easiest and hassle free way I have ever sold my car, and that includes dealing with up-there own arse car sale men, oh sorry Executive.
Contacted within 5 minutes of advert going live and money in account two hours later, car collected next day.
Duncan was pleasant to deal with and selling my car progressed smoothly.
Easy, no hassle, no nonsense sale to Prestige Connections. Immediate payment - Highly recommended
From beginning to end Duncan was very professional and I would not hesitate to use him again .
First time to deal with Duncan from prestige connections and I am extremely pleased with the efficiency and speed of the sale . Very friendly and easy to deal with . I would highly recommend this company
1st class service, excellent communication! Price agreed on Monday, deposit Tuesday, paid for & collected Thursday. Brilliant, would recommend to any one.
Duncan's honesty and whole approach was all I anticipated and more and the offer made on my car was in excess of any others I had. I am keeping him on file just in case I decide to change again but will also recommend him to others who are in the same position. Thanks Duncan
Duncan was polite and honest and true to his word. He made the process of selling my car hassle free without any Arthur Daley moments. I would definitely recommend using his service.
Easy to deal with, straight talking, Paid the full amount agreed & picked up car two days later. VERY IMPRESSED.
Very professional service, quick and easy transaction with no fuss.
Within 10 minutes of the original phone call we had agreed a sale deal with the Garage and the purchase process with them was seemless
Quick and easy to deal with. Totally honest and up front. Pleasure to deal with
Professional, polite, a very positive experience. Many thanks Will
It was refreshing to deal with Duncan. We quickly reached a clear agreement which was subsequently honoured by his client. I would certainly recommend using Duncan's services.
From our first contact Duncan came across as a very professional friendly person, he found a garage wanting my car and with a little haggling he got me an agreeable price. The money was in my account by 4-30pm the same day and the car was collected 24 hours later. I would certainly speak to him first about an offer in the future rather than putting out an advert.In my experience a very trustworthy man. once again thankyou Duncan .Les W.
Prestige Connections is rated 4.98 based on 273 reviews