PressureWasher.co.uk Reviews

sales@pressurewasher.co.uk

Unit 6/7 Avenue Fields Industrial Estate,

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate PressureWasher.co.uk ?

"I ordered a pressure washer on Wednesday that was advertised as In Stock on your website, but it hasn't been delivered yet!"
"Bought 2 items, 1 A Nilfisk angle adjuster 2. 2.5 lts snow foam. Angle adjuster works very well and as a bonus it extends the lance by 5 inches, easing an aching back when doing a large patio was. Not yet used the snow foam was product."
"A very mixed review of Pressurewasher.co.uk. Firstly there is unecessary confusion when ringing 'Pressurewasher' and being answered by 'Sixtystores' Very helpful and personable staff both in the order and finally the refund/returns side of the business. Ordered a Nilfisk 140 pressure washer and stressed the need for compliance with pressurewasher.co.uk. website assurance of 'Next Day Delivery'. After 2 days of waiting in, a small ('bundle') box arrived and I was told the machine itself wouldn't make it that day. I was forced to cancel and require a refund."
"Very fast delivery, Top service"
"Prompt delivery. Great product."
"Ideal size . Works well and great value for money"
"Good powerful pressure washer and good value for money can be used for small business use as well as domestic"
"Excellent service and swift delivery. The pressure washer was received intact and as described. I would not hesitate to use them again."
"Brilliant product, speedy delivery, will buy again!"
"Very impressed with the customer service and the speed of delivery. I ordered at Midday on Wednesday and it's just arrived to me at 10am Thursday! Machine in perfect condition and there's also a free Chamois in my P150 box! THANK YOU PRESSURE WASHER!"
"Unfortunately, I rejected this pressure washer upon delivery this morning. The parcel arrived in a severely damaged state, taped up (badly). I refused to accept this and am awaiting a full refund."
"Haven't received the pressurewasher yet, so cannot comment!"
"Fantastic customer service, really quick delivery on my Nilfisk pressure washer. Will buy again!"
"Excellent products! Fast delivery and Customer Services couldn't be better! Very pleased."
"It was quick and easy to find what i wanted. The ordering and payment was simple. My power washer was delivered quickly, no fuss and is fab to use. Whole experience good, well done."
"Great speed of Delivery Minor issue with machine (Nilfisk's fault NOT PressureWashers) issue was easily sorted. Thanks!"
"Delivery driver left message where he had left my package. I phoned him as it was not at my address. He came back, retrieved it & brought it to the correct place. Impressive."
"I had incorrectly entered my address. A very helpful person called to get the missing details and the product arrived the next day. Super service!"
"Well laid out website with easy ordering process. Delivery was very quick."
"Great little machine. Ideal for any garden work requiring a hose down."
PressureWasher.co.uk is rated 4.50 based on 58 reviews