Preppers Shop UK Reviews

36% of reviewers recommend Preppers Shop UK
8PM
8PM

Tell us how Preppers Shop UK made you happy

"Ordered last Friday still waiting Order… Ordered last Friday still waiting Order Number is: 27738/010319/26 Edit 11/03/2019: I agree that I did not see the age verification request in the email but I would expect a retailer who has been paid for a product to chase up age verification after a week as clearly it has been missed. I'm sure this process could even be automated with a fairly simple script. I have now ordered elsewhere and am awaiting a refund via paypal which literally take one second to process but i'm willing to bet will take you days. I will update as and when sorted. Days waiting for refund so far : 4 Days since original order : 11"
Are you Preppers Shop UK? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I had conversation with scammer in Facebook, he said that on his site item dispatched and Royal Mail 48 mean 48 hours. The scammer couldn’t provide a validated tracking number...Just dishonesty seller 100%...criminals after treat me to reporting me t9 the police what a scammer with police protection...the scammer should report himself for the his wrong doings...What a thief also he tried dispute my money..."
"I had conversation with scammer in Facebook, he said that on his site item dispatched and Royal Mail 48 mean 48 hours. The scammer couldn’t provide a validated tracking number...Just dishonesty seller 100%...criminals after treat me to reporting me t9 the police what a scammer with police protection...the scammer should report himself for the his wrong doings...Also he tried to dispute my money what a thief..’"
"Well another few weeks have passed by and I still have yet to recieve a refund or the items promised by Lincoln. As requested, I sent an email replying to Preppers Shop UK as asked by Lincoln. Lincoln, keep the £10 and whatever pence as you are clearly in more need of the money than I am. The same goes for the cocking strings and hand grip. I suggest that you put the saving towards a business and customer relations training course or perhaps a cerificate in English Communications course. What a dreadful shopping experience you supply......"
"My partner ordered me a couple of items from Preppers Shop and there was a delivery problem, it was overdue by a week. Preppers shop dealt with it and then resent the order which arrived the very next day. I think that even though we had a problem with the delivery and a problem in contacting them (due to them being busy), the Quality and Standard of the help we received was very high indeed. I will be returning to then in the future for more products. They were true to their word. I have recomended them to all of my people as the Quality of their goods is a very high standard."
"They delivered everything I ordered and followed up on all my queries. Excellent service."
"Ordered £256 worth of gear on line and a month later with no response to emails, messages, texts, phone calls, reviews, still have not received my goods. Do not shop here!!!! It's an obvious scam but only obvious once you pay and don't get the goods."
"Read all the reviews then avoid at any cost. Still not recieved goods, wish I’d checked them out before hand!!!!!"
"Two separate orders, the first had a faulty item but I didn't bother retrurning as only a couple of pounds, the second had a much more expensive faulty item. In attempting to get this replaced I have sent numerous emails, all of which have been ignored. I have called literally hundreds of times with no answer. One call out of 30 is answered, and on the odd occasion I have spoken to someone I have been reassured that everything is OK, and not to worry. This has been ongoing for nearly 2 months. Do not use this company, you have been warned."
"Used them regularly in there bedford store before they moved. Loved the store and now use them online, Cant fault them!"
"One year on and still no refund. This guy is a crook, and the Google reviews tell their own story. Wish I'd given the money to charity, or even a tramp, not a thief."
"Always received great service both in store and online. Great range and always had fast deliveries."
"Dishonest seller,received a damaged sheath with knife and promised a new one and never received,will never shop from them again!"
"Items are 100% Always revive items within 2working days, very good service"
Preppers Shop UK is rated 2.43 based on 14 reviews