PremierGlobal.co.uk Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend PremierGlobal.co.uk
Shelley Picken
Shelley Picken

Good tutor. Plenty of kit available to practice. Good value
Hello, thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your course with us.
Zsolt Mainone
Zsolt Mainone

A+++ education system
Thank you for your feedback we are glad you are happy with the service given
Warwick Nelson
Warwick Nelson
Verified Buyer

Prompt attention to enquiries made. Enthusiastic staff explain the course in detail. Seems a high quality training provider.
Thank you for your feedback Warrick. We are always happy to help.
Lucy Carter
Verified Buyer

Premier has been really helpful throughout the whole aspect of my course. From finding one that works round my job and is in a good location. As well has helping during with any questions or queries I may have. Customer services are always happy to help, will definitely be coming to them to book future courses!
Verified Buyer

Tutor was excellent. Course material was very good.
Verified Buyer

Very helpful, and friendly. They were able to get me an email confirming my qualification in a short amount of time when I had a job interview the day after.
Hayley Stock
Verified Buyer

The fact we were able to finish the course in 6 weeks was a good turnaround time.
Slawomir Gawin

Amazing atmosphere

People in my group were humble, always helpful and as you can feel the group drive that everyone is eager to learn

Pete (the tutor) always goes extra mile for you

Very happy that premier was my choice
Nathan Chapman-Crisp
Verified Buyer

The course tutor is very enthusiastic about the course and makes it a pleasure to learn and the split between the theory and practical is good too.

Well organised, good resources
Polly Mooney
Verified Buyer

The course leaders were very motivational and supportive and I thoroughly enjoyed the combination of practical and theory. I would recommend the course to others.
Verified Buyer

really good service, quick , reliable and friendly
Verified Buyer

The courses are really good and interesting, and the Tutors know what they are talking about.
However, there is some information that needs to be updated with the results of recent studies.
We are pleased you are finding the course interesting. Thank you for your feedback regarding recent studies. We have passed this on for you. We hope you enjoy the rest of your time with us!
Doru Stergarel
Verified Buyer

The course is very intense, the tutor is very prepared and all the learning materials very interesting and well chosen to help prepare us for this career in fitness industry
Hi Doru,
Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that our course is helping you prepare for your career into the fitness industry.
We wish you all the best with the remainder of your studies with Premier Training.
James Bourne
Verified Buyer

The tutor has been great.
Hi James,
Thank you for your review. it is lovely to hear that your tutor has been great and helping you through the course.
We wish you all the best with your studies with Premier Training.
Grace Birchall

Absolutely Great teachers!!
Hi Grace, thank you for your feedback. We are very glad to hear that you found the tutors great. We wish you all the best with your studies!
Charlie Pluck
Verified Buyer

2 out of 3 of my tutors were excellent. (Gregg and Craig).

The course layout was very poor and the 'online help with jobs' is an absolute joke. I'm still in touch with everyone from my course and we all agree that once you leave premier and compete the course they couldn't care less about us.

The way the practical exams were marked was pathetic as the tutors that marked us didn't even look at us for 95% of the 'exam' and they were not even in the same room. Some people in my class had terrible form attempting squats bending knees inwards and still passed. The way I see it is they will pass anyone in the practicals - capable or not.

The lack of proper tuition is an utter piss take for the money I paid as I could have got the same qualification for £2000 cheaper!!!
I feel as if I have been massively mugged off for money and regret doing the course with premier 100%.

As I said, 2 of my teachers - Gregg issacs(Not sure if that's spelt correctly) and Craig salmon, were brilliant in helping us even staying behind after lessons to help and were great fun in general.

It's a shame how the course turned out as I met some very nice people during my time there.

-Charlie
Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear you are so disappointed with the experience you have had with us. A member of our team will be in touch as soon as possible to discuss your concerns to see if we can resolve this for you.
Ross Blackaby
Verified Buyer

We had a great class and great turor
Thank you for your feedback Ross. We are really pleased that you were happy with your tutor and class during your course. We wish you all the best for the future!
Tom Eric Blakeway
Verified Buyer

I booked myself on the course for level 3 and due to a serious neck injury i was unable to go ahead with the course in the end. I had paid my deposit and made two finance payments while I was awaiting a decision back from the company whether or not i would get a refund after providing documentation of my injury to be taken off the course.

I dealt with Ally throughout the whole process which took 5 weeks from passing over documentation to getting a answer. I have to say Ally provided excellent customer service throughout, very friendly, well mannered while still acting highly processional for the voice of Premier Global.

I was kept informed with everything going on that side and if anything was to be done my side i was contacted immediately and informed of what was to be done so it was sorted out with minimal fuss and in the quickest timescale that was possible.,

Ally thank you very much, as i said on the phone i am very grateful for everything you did for me. I want to say to due to unfortunate circumstances my life is on hold for the time being till i can get sorted out without making myself worse off and possible causing lifelong injuries.

Premier Global thank you for understanding with minimal fuss and questions and when i am fully fit i will be back in touch.

Tom
Taylor Hursthouse
Verified Buyer

Provided me with all the support I could ask for so far.
Thank you for your feedback Taylor. We hope you enjoy the rest of your time with us!
James Haward
Verified Reviewer

Fantastic instruction from Greg and Craig. Extremely thorough lectures with comprehensive and detailed explanation of key/pertinent points throughout. Inspiring, energetic and motivating course.
Thank you for your feedback James. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed the course and the instruction from the tutors. We hope you enjoy the rest of the course
Angela Orecchio
Verified Reviewer

The teachers are great, very easy to talk to and explain very well.
Thanks for your feedback Angela. We hope you enjoy the rest of the course!
Sion Jones
Verified Reviewer

Excellent tutor, Great facilities and really enjoying the course. Glad I picked Premier Global
It is great to hear that you are enjoying the course and the tutors and facilities are meeting your expectations.
We wish you all the best with the rest of your studies with Premier
PremierGlobal.co.uk is rated 4.71 based on 198 reviews