PremierGlobal.co.uk Reviews

A+++ education system
Warwick Nelson
Warwick Nelson
Verified Buyer

Prompt attention to enquiries made. Enthusiastic staff explain the course in detail. Seems a high quality training provider.
George Brown
Verified Buyer

The service from start to finish was amazing
Thank you for your feedback George. We really hope you enjoy the rest of your studies with us!
Verified Buyer

There should be an option between 'poor' and 'acceptable' but I opted for 'poor' because I have overall been pretty disappointed with this course for many reasons. I don't like to complain and I know that I will be happy once I have my qualification but I feel that for the amount of money spent on this course, the first-hand service and educational environment is very poor. Firstly the classroom is horrible. Small and cramped, no windows and sitting down for hours. Carpets are disgusting, filthy and need replacing all the way down the hall and on the classroom floor. Not a pleasant environment to learn in. Secondly having to use the public gym for our assessments and some lessons, where it can be a struggle to use the equipment without getting in the way of the gym users, difficult to hear what the tutor is saying over all the loud music and busy gym noises... And then being told by the tutor that we have to prioritise the gym users over ourselves when we have paid over two grand for this course? How is that justified? Secondly and not discrediting the tutor's knowledge and experience which I do respect overall, I found some of the information within the course and that told to us within the classroom setting to be biased and arguably incorrect in its nature. This was not what I expected from a highly respected (and expensive) educational service designed to educate and support the general public. Disappointing. There is also not enough support or for those who have learning difficulties etc. I myself have Aspergers and ADHD and no extra support was offered when I made them aware of this and suggested a few small things that would specifically aid the learning process. No attempts were made to enquire or understand further what might help which made me sad as only a few very simple things could have made ALL the difference. As a result, I felt isolated and highly anxious for most of the course. I feel this really needs to change. May I suggest that the tutors are taught a little bit about disabilities and learning difficulties such as Autism or Aspergers? Just a few pointers of understanding could make a huge difference to people like me who have a passion for health and fitness but learn better with a few slight adjustments. Luckily I am an older student and I'm fairly resilient as well as much life experience under my belt to not let it get to me so much as to quit but I wonder if this would be the same for someone with the same diagnosis who was not so? Other reasons: Somewhat lacklustre teaching (seems like the tutor doesn't want to be there at times and appears to have 'favourites' in the classroom) teaching resources badly put together and somewhat confusing as a result. Terrible cafeteria service. Generally uncomfortable and unwelcoming energy about the venue. Other students talking consistently to each other in lessons, laughing and joking in the middle of the lesson when the tutor is speaking (very annoying when other students cannot hear what is being said) tutor says nothing to stop them. During assessments, tutor talks constantly to other students about their program and does not once come over to see how I and my training partner are doing with the set program. How are we being assessed if no one is watching us, checking technique etc? Also, during one particular lesson the tutor pronounced a word wrongly and when I mentioned this I was told I was wrong. He said the word 'Peripheral' was pronounced 'Peripeal' (of which there is no such word ). And he then said that I was wrong for suggesting that it was the same word used when describing 'Peripheral vision' as when used to describe 'Peripheral nervous system'. (Look it up, it's the same word) He then started making a joke about it in front of the class which made me feel horrible, as though I was being fussy and silly for mentioning it. This made me feel upset and sad, as well as quite cross. An educational setting should not be like this.

As I mentioned above I do not like to criticise or complain, but I genuinely am quite upset by some of these experiences within the course and I hope that my comments will be taken seriously. As a positive, I thought the Kettlebell classes were great and I really enjoyed learning about human anatomy and nutrition and how to apply this knowledge to training others as well as practical ways to help postural problems. The online chat service is useful.
Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear these comments. A Customer Service representative will be in contact with you to discuss your concerns.
Francis Lai
Verified Buyer

The trainers are very knowledgable. They are always upbeat and helpful.
Francis Lai
Verified Buyer

The trainers are very knowledgable. They are always upbeat and helpful.
Hi Francis, thank you very much for your feedback. We are glad to hear that our trainers have made your time on course interesting and enjoyable! We wish you the best of luck in your future within the health and fitness industry!
Michael Bacon
Verified Buyer

The course had a great atmosphere. The instructors were engaging, personable and also very entertaining. They were able to answer all questions given to a high standard and explain concepts in different ways where necessary. In addition they were also always available for one to one discussion during breaks or after class. The course layout was varied which kept the subject matter interesting often breaking down the day into theory in the morning followed by practical work in the afternoon. Furthermore the class size was appropriate and bonded well throughout the duration of the course
Thank you for your feedback and positive comments. We are really pleased to hear you enjoyed the course and liked your tutors. We wish you all the best within the Fitness Industry.
Naysha Laurence
Verified Buyer

Garrath and Adam were great teachers
Thank you for your feedback. We will ensure the feedback regarding the tutors is passed on directly. We wish you all the best in the Fitness Industry.
Gary Gerrard
Verified Buyer

I achieved a very high standard of learning with the fitness industry.
Thank you for your feedback! We are pleased to hear you enjoyed the course and we wish you all the best in the fitness industry.
Caron Darwood
Verified Buyer

Sophie was always on the end of the email or phone and helped me with any questions that I had - no matter how many times I went back to her!
Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased to hear Sophie helped with any questions you had. We hope you enjoy the rest of the course.
Zak Simes
Verified Buyer

The training course was so in depth I feel I have gained a vast amount of knowledge. This is mainlyndown to the tutor Adam Taylor who has helped guide and advise myself and others to be confident and competent in the areas covered. The 6 week course was definitely the best choice for me even though I always struggled academically throughout life I really enjoyed the whole experience from group work in the classroom to the exams. Although information is thrown at you left right and centre it's done in a way that you are able to retain the majority of it along the way. I am really happy with my experience and will be using premier to further my career with the other courses available. 100% recommend Premier Global as I training provider
Hi Zak, Thank you for your review. It is lovely to hear that you have gained such a large amount of knowledge to feel confident to progress into the fitness industry.
We will ensure your comments are passed on so Adam gets recognised for his hard work.
We look forward to welcoming you onto further Premier courses.
Zak Simes
Verified Buyer

We look forward to welcoming you onto further Premier courses.
Edwin Torrez
Verified Buyer

friendly environment,friendly class mates and an awesome PT Teacher......!
Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed the course and liked your tutor. We wish you all the best.
Sandy Rowe

Great tutor
Hi Sandy, thank you for your feedback. We will ensure this is passed along to your tutor. Best wishes from the Premier team.
Lucy Carter
Verified Buyer

Premier has been really helpful throughout the whole aspect of my course. From finding one that works round my job and is in a good location. As well has helping during with any questions or queries I may have. Customer services are always happy to help, will definitely be coming to them to book future courses!
Hi Lucy, thank you very much for your feedback. We are glad to hear that you have felt supported from start to finish in your time with Premier and enjoyed the overall experience! We look forward to seeing you booking more courses with us in the future. Best wishes from everyone here at Premier.
Verified Buyer

Tutor was excellent. Course material was very good.
Thank you for your feedback, we are glad to hear you are pleased with the course content and enjoyed your overall time on course. Wishing you all the best from the Premier team.
Verified Buyer

Very helpful, and friendly. They were able to get me an email confirming my qualification in a short amount of time when I had a job interview the day after.
Thank you for your feedback, we hope the interview went well for you and wish you all the best within the health and fitness industry!
Hayley Stock
Verified Buyer

The fact we were able to finish the course in 6 weeks was a good turnaround time.
Hi Hayley, thank you for your feedback! As a provider we aim to deliver a quality course in a simple and efficient structure that benefits all students. Best wishes for the future from the Premier team
Slawomir Gawin

Amazing atmosphere

People in my group were humble, always helpful and as you can feel the group drive that everyone is eager to learn

Pete (the tutor) always goes extra mile for you

Very happy that premier was my choice
Hi Slawomir, thank you very much for your feedback, so glad to hear you thoroughly enjoyed your experience on course with us. All the best from the team here at Premier!
Nathan Chapman-Crisp
Verified Buyer

The course tutor is very enthusiastic about the course and makes it a pleasure to learn and the split between the theory and practical is good too.
Hi Nathan, thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear that you are finding your time on course with us enjoyable and we hope you continue to enjoy your experience with Premier!

Well organised, good resources
Thank you very much for your feedback. All the best from the Premier team
Polly Mooney
Verified Buyer

The course leaders were very motivational and supportive and I thoroughly enjoyed the combination of practical and theory. I would recommend the course to others.
Hi Polly, thank you very much for your feedback we are so glad to hear you enjoyed your time on course and found it to be an enjoyable experience. We wish you all the best with your future within the health and fitness industry!
PremierGlobal.co.uk is rated 4.69 based on 210 reviews