Premier Ear Care Reviews

5 Rating 53 Reviews
of reviewers recommend Premier Ear Care
Read Premier Ear Care Reviews

About Premier Ear Care:

We are an independent company that offers Ear Care services to patients in several locations across Yorkshire.

Tell us how Premier Ear Care made you happy
Really good service which I have needed for some time now these services are essential
I was very impressed with the care I received from Bronte, a painless and efficient experience. 5star
Excellent!
So greatfull for this service once again I can Hear without any problem I was told what the procedure was and was reassured throughout that I could ask them to stop if needed it did not hurt throughout the lady doing it was lovely polite and kept checking that I was ok so glad for this service thank you
Friendly, helpful staff. Provided a great service that I’d been waiting for 9+ months for as the service was not available when I was originally referred. I hope this service sticks around!
Excellent service by Premier, prompt and caring attention, thank you.
It was a thorough job, beautifully executed by a lady with a lovely manner. It was a very pleasant experience indeed. If only I had known about it earlier. Thank you.
Very good came to have my ear wax removal done in April. The nurse did a fantastic job of clearing the wax out as the first place I had gone to weren’t able to do the job well enough. She was also very nice and friendly and would definitely recommend to others.
Great service, fantastic customer care.
Excellent communication skills by Staff member Bronte. Caring and efficient.
Excellent service
Excellent service and highly recommended for such an important part of life. Long may it continue.
Fantastick service. Great relief for me. I AMSURE IT IS VERY NECESSARY TO THOSE AS IN MY POSITIONFIND EARS TOTALYBLOCKED ANDUNABLE TOHEAR..
Would return anytime very welcoming and great service there providing
I was very impressed with the service and care my Mum received from Premier Ear Care. My Mum is 91 and very frail. I was so pleased that they could do a home visit so Mum could stay safe and comfortable in her own home. The service was professional but friendly. The practitioner Brontë was lovely and put Mum at ease throughout the treatment. I can’t rate them highly enough. Thanks very much Jill and Margaret
Nurse/practitioner was kind and caring.
My treatment was 100pc especially by the Nurse
Following a phone call to my GP I was contacted by Premier Ear Care and received an appointment within 7 days. The procedure was carried out by a qualified nurse who was friendly and professional. Very pleased with the results and lovely to be able to hear clearly again. Great service, thank you!
This was very good! And the staff was extremely nice too.
I thought they were very good.
Premier Ear Care is rated 5.00 based on 53 reviews