Premier Financial Planning Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Premier Financial Planning Ltd

How would you rate Premier Financial Planning Ltd?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

33 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Mr Allen

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Premier Financial Planning Ltd in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Richard has been able to help me with various mortgage, life insurance, investment and pension advice that has been both extremely competitive, and suitable to my current situaton. I would have no hesitation in recommending him to anyone."
Philip Lake
Verified Buyer
"I had some important decisions to make around my retirement planning, how to make the best use of my money etc and Gavin's help both then and for the last 3 years has been invaluable to me."
"Gavin has been a fantastic advisor. He easily explains concepts that are foreign to me and is able to aid us in the decisions we need to make. He makes every effort to answer our queries and look into questions we may have. Our annual meetings are always thought provoking and reassuring."
Steven Clareboets
Verified Buyer
"Good technical investment advice, understands my attitude to risk better than I do. Gavin is able to explain the concepts in a friendly and understandable way. I Feel confident that the insurance products advised are sensible and prudent, we've built on these together as our personal circumstances have changed."
James Edgar
Verified Buyer
"Premier Financial Planning have taken all the hassle and stress out of sorting my mortgage. Fast, efficient, hassle-free service"
Katie Waine
Verified Buyer
"I'm not great with money, but luckily Gavin is excellent! He set up my savings account, income protection, pension and sorted our mortgage. He's also got our remortgage on track for when our fixed term comes to an end in 2 months. He's really nice to work with and is very good at explaining and sorting all those complicated details. Whenever anybody talks about money, i just recommend PFP Ltd."
Christopher Dixey
Verified Buyer
"Gavin from premier financial planning is very helpful and knowledgable. He has offered us consistent support and has always found us the best deals to benefit us. Gavin has offered a flexible yet person centred approach. We would highly recommend him to all our friends and family."
Matthew Bacon
Verified Buyer
"We always get a first rate service, our financial adviser is very friendly and extremely diligent. We would certainly recommend PFP to others."
Matthew Clover
Verified Buyer
"I have always been very happy with Gavin's advice - he has helped me with my needs as my business has grown. At every stage, he has been great at offering advice and has always delivered on his promises. I would highly recommend Gavin to anyone in need of help with their financial planning."
Chris Goodwin
Verified Buyer
"We found Gavin really easy to talk to about our finances and realistic about what protection we needed as a family. It was a pleasure to meet with him and he has been available on the phone since. Our paperwork has now arrived and the whole process has been really seamless. Will definitely recommend him to friends and family"
Richard Almond
Verified Buyer
"Very good time keeping. Dealt with our problems straight away, looked at things in a different way, good explanation, completely happy with solutions suggested. A joy to be able to have such good service."
Laura Newport
Verified Buyer
"Great advice given, very ethical and would definatly recommend, thank you very much"
Gwen Foster
Verified Buyer
"I am in communication with Gavin Park from PFP Ltd on a regular basis and am very happy with the advice given on my finances"
"Very prompt from start to finish, and made sense of the pension options available to me."
Claire Zentveld
Verified Buyer
"Myself and my husband have been using Gavin at Premier Financial Planning for 10 years now and have always felt safe in the knowledge that Gavin will always do his utmost to help with whatever situation we're dealing with. Gavin always seems to have his finger on the financial pulse, and takes away all the stress and worry of every change we've gone through. It really feels like he's holding your hand and guiding you through every step, clearly explaining all the jargon as he goes. Highly recommended."
Christine Scott
Verified Buyer
"Gavin has always been available and we have always been given very good advice when needed."
Duncan Hammond
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic help and advice. Gavin was brilliant! Made our lives easy for the financial side of moving house. We would highly recommend to anyone"
Samuel Hubbard
Verified Buyer
"Provides financial advise in a clear and easy to understand fasion."
Madeline Price
Verified Buyer
"Thank you for your very thorough service. I feel confident that my financial goals are on track."
Stuart Goatley
Verified Buyer
"Gavin's advice was clear and his friendly nature meant that no question was too silly helping me overcome the financial jargon. I will definitely seek Gavin's help again in the future."
Premier Financial Planning Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 33 reviews