Premier Finance Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Premier Finance

Tell us how Premier Finance made you happy

"They found me a mortgage when no one else could. They made it all a simple process and the excellent communication meant I always knew what was going on. Highly recommend"
"Everyone i spoke to was so helpful."
"Good company would deal with again"
"Ive not got the best credit history in the world but i still got accepted with no problems. Excellent customer service."
"The money hit my account yesterday. Such a good service and i will be recommending it to my friends and family."
"Everyone was so very helpful. thank you for all your help"
"I pick up my new car tomorrow. Yey i can't wait. Thanks for everything. It was a very good experience."
"I was so happy with Premier finance that i used them again and i would have no problem using them when i get a new car in a few years time."
"What a fantastic company. A great experience from start to finish."
"Would recommend to anybody looking for car finance."
"I was a little nervous at first with it being my first car but it was a pleasant experience thanks to my helpful adviser. Thanks Nick."
"Took longer than it should of but i did get the car so all is good."
"I got the finance so very happy. Would deal with again."
"We couldn't believe how fast the money came through for the car. Even the garage was shocked how fast it was. Keep up the good work guys. Will"
"I couldn't ask for anything more. I didn't think it would happen but Premier came through in the end."
"What can I say? It was quick, simple, friendly and really supportive. every step of the way i was emailed or called to explain what was happening and going on with my application. They were so friendly and polite it was a really pleasant experience."
"I was a bit unsure about going for finance as I had never done it before. From making the first initial call until I got the keys to my new car took just over a week. Premier finance were not only professional but were able to put any issues or concerns I had at ease."
"Super fast decision, only had to wait a few hours for it all coming through."
"I got a great deal with Premier Finance, it was even cheaper than the dealer!"
"I love my new car thanks for a great service."
Premier Finance is rated 4.97 based on 32 reviews