Premier Dog Walkers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Premier Dog Walkers
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Premier Dog Walkers Reviews
Ana is fabulous. She is a classy lady who loves her job and loves the pups. Our dog has a grin from ear to ear whenever we see them come home from a walk, and if its been a particularly muddy or messy day, Ana will always give her a good wash down. Premier Dog Walkers provide such a reliable service, and whenever we need to book in an emergency extra walk, they are always delighted to accomodate even at the last minute. Can’t speak highly enough of Ana & Premier Dog Walkers.
Excellent service. I have a very happy dog who loves her walks. Easy to book and track payments. A service I highly recommend.
My dogs & I love Premier Dog Walkers! So lovely, professionally & caring! The dogs are always absolutely exhausted every time they come back from a walk & always eager to go! What I love most, is premier dog walkers are very accommodating - just today I forgot to book slots for this week and as a regular they managed to book me in this week & walk my boys today! Super love Premier Dog Walkers! xx
Excellent
Angello our German Shepherd Dog absolutely loved his experience with both Dan and Warren. Both are caring dog walkers and provide a very high quality service. We had tried many dog walkers but once we found Premier we remained with them until we had to relocate. Angello misses both Dan and Warren. We wish Premier Dog Walkers continued success.
It’s great to know Maddie is safe well looked after and having soo much fun. Big thanks to Mark
Nick is a great dog walker. Always very accommodating to our varying schedules and has gone over and beyond on a number of occasions. Our dog is always excited to see him and couldn’t ask for more.
great service
Excellent and incredibly helpful service, great people - highly recommended
Premier Dog Walkers are fantastic, I was so nervous to leave my Yorkie but Warren is fantastic, he assured me will have extra care on him and actually, he is having so much fun on his walks. The service is brilliant, definitely recommend them, they will give that extra mile for the doggies comfort and your tranquility. Loving the daily updates as well:)
I’m so happy with the care you provide! Feeling very lucky!! Thank you.
Very awesome company
Our dog Charlie is so so lucky to have found friends at premier dog walkers. He waits impatiently at the door to be picked up and is so happy and thankful on his return; it’s so sweet, you should see him. I think he would give his life to Dan his Walker. They have become best friends. We are so thankful Charlie gets to run around with buddies under the great care and attention Premier dog walkers provide. Peace of mind is priceless.
I have to praise the service I receive since Premier Dog Walkers have been walking my dog. I have never had to be concerned or worried. I can get on with my day in the knowledge that my dog is being walked and is safe. They are always reliable and communication is excellent.
Reliable and easy. Our dog loves the attention and care.
Professional and friendly service. My dog is always happy to see Mark and is well exercised after each walk. We have used the overnight service as well and highly recommend. Mark looks after our dog as if he were his own.
Premier Dog Walkers take our Groodle, Sebastian out 3 days a week. Absolutely his highlight as he plays with other dogs and has a run in the park. Comes home exhausted and fulfilled. They take brilliant care of him. I highly recommend Preimer Dog Walkers to look after loved ones
lovely team, look after my dog really well. thank you
Mark has been walking and looking after our dog Luka while we are at work every day. Can't thank Premier dogs enough for such a professional service, they are reliable, honest, care about dogs and most importantly Luka seems to enjoy his walks and gets plenty of exercise. The app used for bookings is also very easy to use. Highly recommend their service. J Nicolaou
So happy we found Premier Dog Walkers, we’ve been SO happy with the service. Our dog Teddy clearly has the best time being outside all day playing with other dogs, it puts my mind at ease while I’m at work knowing that he isn’t home by himself. He comes back super happy and exhausted, and I get video and picture updates throughout the day. Easy to book through the app and Warren is very thoughtful making sure Teddy is wiped down and safe at home when he drops him off.
Premier Dog Walkers is rated 4.87 based on 98 reviews