Premier Dog Walkers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Premier Dog Walkers
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Premier Dog Walkers Reviews
Absolutely amazing service. My dog Teddy is not always the easiest (he has a penchant for going on "solo adventures" and he is very high energy), but our walker Ana has been so patient with him and honestly he is now better behaved than ever. Premier is so accommodating when we need overnight stays too, and I feel so much better leaving knowing that Teddy is having a good time and is being well looked after. When I see videos of him during the day out on his walks he is clearly having the best time, and he comes home tired and happy. He's in better shape than ever too! Great communication from the Premier Walkers team as well to me and my husband.
Excellent walkers, they go above and beyond!
I couldn't be happier with Premier Dog Walkers. After a stressful move from the States with my senior Border Collie, Warren and his team put me at complete ease with their amazing care of her. I highly recommend them.
Mark is amazing. We couldn't ask for a nicer person to walk and look after Maddie. She waits by the window every morning and waggles her tail as soon as she sees him. Couldn't wish for better.
We have used Premier Dog Walkers now for around 18 months. Our dog Sebastian absolutely loves heading out with the team. Our walker Mark takes excellent care of Sebastian, always reliable and we total comfort knowing he’s in good hands. Totally recommend their services
Nick was the most caring and attentive dogwalker. Our dog, Sammy, adored him and would always perk up at his arrival. Sammy always slept well on walking days; rain or shine, she got solid exercise, nature, and love. We miss you, Nick!
Amazing warren in one day has my baby off lead and interacting with other dogs which he has never done due to my fear I can’t thank him enough fantastic service great rates and all round amazing thank you so much warren
Very efficient and high quality service
Great service, our dog loves our walker, and they're always prompt and professional. I highly recommend them!
We entrusted our dog Skip to Premier Dog Walkers, and although he tends to be nervous around other dogs, he was soon incorporated into the 'pack' and looking forward to his walks. Nick in particular was fantastic, and was accommodating to our changing schedules, and very good with Skip. Would recommend them wholeheartedly.
Have been with PremierDog Walkers for many years, our dog enjoys the walks, the service is very good, highly recommended.
My dog is in the best of hands with her beloved walker. She
Always on time to pick up the dogs. The dogs are always so excited to go on the walks Come back and have a nice sleep!
Reliable and caring service provided by the Premier Dog Walkers team
Licorice loved his walks with you guys!
Could not ask for better dog carers and walkers who have walked and taken care of my dog for six years :) she loves every member of the team! Premier Dog Walkers are kind, reliable, so helpful and they love dog, I could not be happier that I found them!
My beloved dog had been mistreated by a previous dog walker, so I worried about entrusting her to another dog walking service. And then I met Dan from Premier Dog Walkers. He is literally a dog whisperer and quietly and gently has regained her confidence in going for a walk with anyone except me. She now runs excitedly to the door. I have subsequently had other dog walkers from Premier and they all poses a real life if and ability with animals. What a relief!
Premier Dog Walkers have been wonderful with my dog, Frank. Ana, Mark and Warren have looked after him so well for a number of years. I highly recommend them, trustworthy, reliable and amiable.
Premier Dog Walkers is a very professional service that takes care of your and your dog's needs flexibly. My dogs are always happy and tired after walks and having Premier Dog Walkers gives me a peace of mind, knowing they are safe and taken care of. The best part of the service for me is that I don't need to worry if our regular walker is on leave, because they arrange for cover and ensure the same professional care.
Dan walks my dog Alaska twice a week. She adores him and he often sends me videos of her on the walk! The app is easy to use for booking walks and for being invoiced.
Premier Dog Walkers is rated 4.87 based on 98 reviews