Premier Care in Bathing Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Premier Care in Bathing

About Premier Care in Bathing: Premier Care in Bathing are the UK market leader in walk-in baths and easy access showers, where we believe everyone should be able to bathe in comfort and safety.

Click Here

Tell us how Premier Care in Bathing made you happy

"Quick, clean and friendly service. Great stuff!"
"I need a walk-in shower for my mother for whom I am now a carer. I arranged an appointment for a representative to visit my home to discuss requirements. The appointment was made for 2 pm. At 2:30 pm I was informed that the representative was running 30-40 minutes late, and that I should expect him "any time now". I waited until 3:20 pm, but no one had turned up, and I had to leave the house to attend to other matters. Returned later to find a business card through my door, but no apology or explanation for the extra delay. Will not be making another appointment. Premier Care in Bathing has thus lost good business, as I may have contracted them to install a shower in the existing bathroom, and also in an additional bathroom planned when my house extension is built. Advice to company: punctuality pays."
"Fantastic installer, did a great job"
"Every member of the team did an excellent job. Well done the team"
"everything seemed to go smoothly apart from the faulty shower tray which was replaced the next day"
"Top quality service & installation by Lucian. Would highly recommend & thank him for the job."
"Very pleased with everything. Our engineer has been excellent throughout. Would recommend Premier Care to anyone."
"First class service"
"We are very happy with the work by the installer"
"Friendly, efficient. Has a good understanding of elderly clients and relates well to them."
"An excellent job, done well with courtesy, speed and efficiency. We are most grateful."
"David was very thorough in his work and tackled a difficult job very well. Reliable and courteous at all times."
"A credit to Premier. An excellent job."
"Fitters efficient, considerate - cannot be faulted in any way. I have nothing but praise as well for those involved from the beginning onwards."
"Could not have wished for better"
"Excellent - Could not be better"
"Very happy with all aspects of the installation from start to finish."
"Stephen was a wonderful worker, his standard of work excellent, we are very happy with the shower unit."
"Very pleased with the installation, very professional work and excellent service."
"All very efficient. Pleasant fitters."
Premier Care in Bathing is rated 4.54 based on 242 reviews