Predator Nutrition, Greater Manchester Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Predator Nutrition, Greater Manchester

R22, Market St, Manchester M4 3AT, UK

Tell us how Predator Nutrition, Greater Manchester made you happy

"Worst ever company I have dealt with. I ordered an item from them , they sent the wrong item. I queried it with them and they ask to see photos of the item ( as if they cannot believe they sent the wrong item) which I have sent. Despite 4 further emails, they dont reply to any of them and when I call them , they do not accept that it is the wrong item. I suggest they look at the manufacturer's website which shows two different items ( the one I ordered and the one they have sent) but they continue denying it is different. As the name suggests - predators."
Are you Predator Nutrition, Greater Manchester? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Worse nutrition company!! Made every excuse not to send goodie bag with my order then lied saying extras were in there way and never received"
Predator Nutrition, Greater Manchester is rated 2.75 based on 4 reviews