PrecisionTime.co.uk Reviews

0845 862 99 77

Unit 18 St Wilfrids Enterprise Centre, Manchester United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate PrecisionTime.co.uk?

"I brought a Raymond weil watch from precision time, which was expensive £1400. The watch developed a fault (condensation) after two days. I emailed precision time but they never replied to my email, I then called them hoping for them to help me resolve this problem or advise me on what to do. To my disappointment their response was "oh yes this is what happens to the watch if you wear it in the shower" basically there's nothing they could do and they weren't going to help me at all. However the watch is waterproof so this not the case of course you can wear it in the shower. I explained this to a member of staff who continued to tell me it was our fault and not the watch also that my warranty was not covered by (pt) precision Time . That is a LIE!! On there website it clearly stated the watch had a PT warranty!! Precision Time delivered appauling after care they took my money then weren't bothered. I had to resolve this problem directly with Raymond Weil, they were alot more profesional, they took the watch back with no questions asked, the watch was sent off for pressure testing and they accepted that the watch had a fault (nothing to do with having a shower) they kindly replaced the watch with a brand new one and kindly appologised that this had happened to us. In a nutshell if you are going to spend a lot of money on a watch go to an official retailer, it is simply not worth saving a couple of hundred quid for the hassle that we went through!!"
Are you PrecisionTime.co.uk? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback PrecisionTime.co.uk receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Now
"A victim of online fraud and no watch! My whole dealings with Precision Time have been very unsatisfactory. I ordered an Omega Planet Ocean and was sent an email estimating 2-3 weeks shortly afterwards. Its now over 4 weeks and still no sign of the watch (apparently it hasn't been manufactured yet). Therefore God knows how many weeks/months it will take, i'm told it'll be next week however, I have my doubts. There has been no contact from Precision Time to update me with time frames or to just keep me in the loop, I have had to chase. I suspect your Local Council are more efficient than Precision Time! The best part of my experience so far has to be the fact that shortly after ordering the watch I received an email from the Managing Director stating that someone had hacked the checkout on their website and captured 40 customers card details with me being one of them. I therefore had to cancel my card which was a massive inconvenience and I was unsure as to whether to proceed with the order at that stage, I shouldn't have. In all fairness to the M.D he offered me 10% off the order and this retained my business. However I am now left with the feeling that they would rather I walked away than fulfil the 'phantom watch' order as the 10% is quite a cut on a £2800 watch. To summarise: 1. I had my card details stolen when using their site. 2. Theres been little or no communication to update me on the delays with my order. 3. Delivery Dates set by them aren't met. 4. I suspect I will cancel my order and buy from the high street. It may be more expensive but you can negotiate about 10-15% off and you will actually get a watch."
PrecisionTime.co.uk is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews